OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:58

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 181  Next
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 19:23 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Shot from the huge tournament in Baltimore over the weekend. The players weren't loving the cement floors. No umpires or scorekeepers for the majority of these matches. That's the conditions we play in over here.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:01 
Super User

are you in the picture? :P

S#1: Joola Wing Passion Fast, FH: 729 Cream 2.2, BH: 802-40 2.
S#2: Joola Trix Medium, FH: Hurricane 3 Neo 2, BH: 279 FX Lightning 2.2.
S#3: Galaxy 896, , BH: Pro XP 2.FH: Pro XP 2.2
S#4: Senso Waldner Carbon, FH: Apollo I 2.2, BH: Blowfish Plush Short Pimple Tensor.

S#4: Giant Dragon Kris Special, FH: Giant Dragon TaiChi Soft, BH: Giant Dragon Meteorite Soft.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:04 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Velonstrials wrote:
are you in the picture? :P

No that's from NA Table Tennis' facebook page.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:06 
Super User

That certainly is a large tournament, the largest tournament I have been in is the summer friendly tournament at Payneham which has 5 tables. :lol:

S#4: Senso Waldner Carbon, FH: Apollo I 2.2, BH: Blowfish Plush Short Pimple Tensor.

S#4: Giant Dragon Kris Special, FH: Giant Dragon TaiChi Soft, BH: Giant Dragon Meteorite Soft.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:17 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Velonstrials wrote:
That certainly is a large tournament, the largest tournament I have been in is the summer friendly tournament at Payneham which has 5 tables. :lol:

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:32 
Super User

:x (Speechless)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 21:05 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I can't beleive they don't have barriers in between tables! One ball could upset 5+ tables!

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 22:31 
Debonair Deception
Debonair Deception

That was huge Sir MMNB ! :o
As Sir Alex said, yes that could be very troublesome :lol:

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 01:36 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Quote:
If I am ever reincarnated as a double inverted player, I would want to play like Wilfried Lieck. Here he is in a recent practice game.
No no no you don't. He lost systematically to Dr.Neubauer in veteran's tournaments all over the world. You want to be incarnated as a player who can make any anti work to destroy agile, beautiful, and smart players like Lieck...

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 06:17 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Kees wrote:
Quote:
If I am ever reincarnated as a double inverted player, I would want to play like Wilfried Lieck. Here he is in a recent practice game.
No no no you don't. He lost systematically to Dr.Neubauer in veteran's tournaments all over the world. You want to be incarnated as a player who can make any anti work to destroy agile, beautiful, and smart players like Lieck...

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 07:46 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

<RAGE>Still no Joola Timeless on Wednesday. The DHL tracking number which says it was shipped from Germany last week. After further investigation, however, it turns out it was shipped by DHL Paket (also known as Post Paket), which is a Deutsche Post DHL product with great package tracking as long as the shipment is within Germany. For international shipments, unfortunately, delivery is completed by each destination country's local mail carrier. So my order is now in the quite dicey possession of the United States Postal Service, which is great at delivering junk mail, but not reliable on the important stuff. Of course, they have no updated tracking information available. </RAGE>

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 08:03 

MNNB wrote:
Superstar blade manufacturer Achim Rendler has been posting on the German forums about a new blade he's developed called the dream. He is really excited about this one...in fact it sounds almost too good to be true.

Basically this is what he's saying...

This blade is like a dream. Excellent for all game styles, doesn't matter if it's classical defense, doesn't matter if it's modern defense, doesn't matter if it's topspin and smash, doesn't matter if it's block, counter and smash!

Incredibly accurate whether you hit a drop shot or put it on the baseline. Constructed symmetrically so no special right-handed or left-handed versions necessary. Outrageous spin, more than three times as much as normal Re-Impact blades. Rubbers don't affect the speed of the other side so you don't need a combination blade. If you want a fast side, use a fast rubber, if you want a slow side, use a slow rubber. Perfect for material players, too, pips, anti, you name it. Yes, it's confusing, just like a dream and that's why this blade is called Re-Impact "Dream."

It's about 12mm thick with a 6mm balsa core and weighs 60-70 grams in small size, 65-75 grams in the medium size and 70-85 grams for the large size.

Normally you would have to pay 149 € for this amazing blade, BUT now you you can get this revolutionary breakthrough for the shocking unbelievably low price of just 119 €, however, you MUST ORDER BY DECEMBER 26. All orders after the deadline will be 149 €, which is still a bargain because it's worth 180 €.

The blade will arrive at your door sometime next year.

Step right up folks. Who will be the first one to try the ultimate blade?

Sounds too good to be true! I'll believe this when someone harnesses perpectual motion as an energy source. |(

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 08:05 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
WOW, Three times as much spin! I sold everything I have and ordered three blades. :rofl:

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 08:25 
Stir Crazy

hookshot wrote:
WOW, Three times as much spin! I sold everything I have and ordered three blades. :rofl:

WOW, three blades! That must mean nine times as much spin!!! :rofl:

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 08:37 

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
I think it is the same kind of "Spin" you get from political spoksmen. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 181  Next