OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 09:18

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 18:13 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
It's embarrassing to see how well I've kept my blog up to date :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thought I'd just share that our team has made the Grand final of State league, which will be played tomorrow night!!! Although I've missed the last 4 weeks of competition due to sickness and having to go overseas, I feel pretty good and confident after my last practice session, and I'm keen to play.

Wish me luck guys! :rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 18:26 
My Precious

FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
Go get them Haggisv 8) 8) 8)

See the ball, be the ball...

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 19:04 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Blade: ?
FH: ?
BH: ?
haggisv wrote:
...Thought I'd just share that our team has made the Grand final of State league, which will be played tomorrow night!!! Although I've missed the last 4 weeks of competition due to sickness and having to go overseas, I feel good and confident after my last practice session, and I'm keen to play.

Excellent achievement and one which in years to come you'll look back at with pride. Even better if you were to record it and then you'd have a visual record for future reference ;)

I hope you do well, enjoy the final and finish the night with no regrets whatever the result.

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 20:55 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Good luck mate....play like it don't matter, and rejoice when its won! ;)

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 21:42 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
haggisv wrote:
It's embarrassing to see how well I've kept my blog up to date :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thought I'd just share that our team has made the Grand final of State league, which will be played tomorrow night!!! Although I've missed the last 4 weeks of competition due to sickness and having to go overseas, I feel pretty good and confident after my last practice session, and I'm keen to play.

Good luck!
How about filming a little of your game?

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2013, 21:56 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: 729 HS Champion carbon
FH: Razka X max, black
BH: SavigaV LP 1.0 red/green
Def-attack wrote:
haggisv wrote:

Good luck!
How about filming a little of your game?

Agree with def attack. Film some matches. I got all my stuff to film some of my last tournament when my wife changed vehicles with me and took my tripod with her! Ugh.

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2013, 07:55 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Thanks guys! :up:

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 00:02 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

We won! :party: :party: :party:

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 00:14 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Congrats 8) ...but "We won" is a very poor forum report showing no appreciation for the loyal readers and well-wishers of this blog :P

If you didn't catch any video, then at least some details of who won what and by how much and how your own performance was. I don't know...these novice bloggers...I have a thing or 2 to teach them!! :P :lol:

If you are struggling to get going...go read The Reb Report from start to finish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 09:10 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Indeed :( :lol: :lol: :lol: Since I got home around midnight and felt completely drained, I didn't have the energy to share the story, but I'll the fragments that remain of my memory later on today. 8) :lol: I do beleive someone took a video of my doubles game, so if I can track that down, I might be convinced the share it. :( :( :(

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 11:00 
Super User

I know the feeling after a late finish haggisv |-) |-) .That's why I don't play competition as I have a very early start every morning. Much enjoy playing at my local club over the weekend as it's more relaxing and fun orientated too :rock: Congratulations on your win :up: and we all look forward to reading your report.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 13:42 
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later

Blade: Donic Persson Power Play
FH: Donic Bluestorm Z3
BH: Tibhar Aurus Soft
Grrrowl... !! Roar !!

:up:

Status - Out of Business Janitor/Babysitter

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 18:06 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Here a picture of the very happy and proud winners! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments:
brighton_state_league_winners.jpg
brighton_state_league_winners.jpg [ 194.3 KiB | Viewed 1604 times ]

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 19:50 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Ok, the picture's a start! lol

I like that you wear a team uniform. Doesn't happen over here. Do all your teams wear one?

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 22:41 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Yes, since we play against other the clubs for Winter Pennant, every club has their own uniform, and you must wear these during competition.

This is probably the best year ever for our club, winning State League, Div 3, 4, 5 and 7 Premierships! :party: :party: :party:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next