OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
Live Table Tennis Videos Table Tennis News Live OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 09:58

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: Auzcar's Adventures
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2017, 17:11 
Holey Woods
Holey Woods

Blade: Stiga Offensive Classic
FH: Bluefire M1
BH: Grass D.Tecs ox
So we had our last four matches in the league this weekend, I only played one of them though. We lost two and won two, sadly we lost the one that we had to win and this means that we need to play qualifiers in two weeks to keep our spot in division one. The match I played was against the team that won the league, and they were never close to loosing a match to be honest, they are simply too good. The first match I played was against a slovak who ended the season on a ratio of 24-1, I played really well in this match actually and was close to taking it to a fifth set, I had 8-6 in the fourth set but couldn't capitalize. The second match was against one of Swedens top juniors, this should've been a better match-up for me and it was pretty close, 9-9 in the first set and I had 9-8 in the second set but it ended 0-3. We also lost in the fifth in the doubles.

These are not matches that I should be able to win by any stretch of the imagination and I'm really happy with how I played. I've been working out every day for the last two weeks and the body felt much better than I expected, my forehand was better than it has been in years and although I had some problems with the BH over the table my chopping felt pretty good. It's not fun to loose but it felt really good to get confirmation that I still have that level inside my body somewhere and that I could dig down and find it even though I've hardly practiced at all this winter. The workouts have really been giving me a lot, even though it's only been two weeks since I started doing that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29