OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 15:08

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Kim's Obsessions!
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2019, 07:53 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05
oh yeah , i did used ludeack fleet by nittaku and various yinhe blades before loaning extensively from frens earlier on. the ludeack fleet i sold off to a friend who still uses it till this day, one thing bout nittaku blades they're so well made, that they are even more of higher quality than that of butterfly blade

so alas after retiring the dhs hurricane ning, i went back to tbs 90 grams, but no sealing this time, i wanna feel the blade raw, i was debating on tb alc or tbs and went for tbs instead , cheaper and softer. And indeed with my current skill i was surprised with hot the tbs treats me, especially i finally bought a tenergy 05 and put it on bh and still remain with h3 neo boosted with three layer of falco long.

been using it for three months as my falco long left only 1/5th in the small bottle, i odered a new booster which is the yellow li du oil. two layers on my h3 neo which is boosted with falco long before and phew does that thing fly.

for reals i din know h3 could be of that feel with different booster. i knew falco long was easiest to acquire and most ppl use it so it might be a good thing but the li du is something else, the springiness of t05 i can somewhat feel on that h3, and i finally see why t05 is pros fav rubber the springiness is something else, at first i was just underwhelmed because the speed and spin is somewhat what i can get from other modern esn rubbers, especially when my bh is strong. but through weeks of using i understand that feel of rubber vibrating and ball shooting out, and the grip is something else too cause all my flicks is quite of good quality especially when super focused.

and no, rozena is not comparable as rozena is just too bouncy for power bh game despite being consistent and keeps the ball in play it doesnt kill as good as t05 and ball doesnt stay as long as t05. the only thing i might wanna try now is t64 on bh maybe it will prove better for 3rd ball kill , since the t05 is more of spinny opening on bh flicks for me. and still will overshoot balls on my power bh swings

Post subject: Re: Kim's Obsessions!
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2019, 08:30 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05
so all in all, i've been enjoying alot of tt over the years. contemplating whether i should try multiball training again because i still spend alot of time in gym nowadays and jogging.

and for blades i am pretty content with the tbs , a softer viscaria i feel like ( although i did sealed the viscaria last time shouldve kept it raw) the ones i wanna try next is , hurricane long 5, innerforce alc, freitas alc, even the tmount version of viscaria tforce series.maybe a heavier nittaku violin,acoustic, inner outer carbon as well whew thats a lot and might come up again on my ej ness radar. but i know i would prefer koto or limba blades vs harder woods like walnut, ebony. one i havent tried at all is hinoki so maybe theres that in the future.

and for fh rubber i would settle with h3 neo with its cheap price and newfound amazing booster.

bh tenergy is so worth it if i can keep it a year on my blade . worth mentioning h3 neo soft boosted is cool too especially on maximum swings. xiom omega 4 and 5 series is always a pleasure ( havent tried 7) i like omega 4 euro as its soft even on hard wood blade u can still feel the ball a somewhat super h3 neo soft, pro is cool on bh too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9