OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 19:08

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2018, 11:22 

Blade: DMS Revolution
FH: RITC 802-1 OX
BH: Spinlab Vortex 0.5mm
Dude your forehand is a BEAST

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2018, 23:35 
Super User

FH: XIOM Vega China max
BH: DrN ABS fAnti max
yes, no complaints there :lol:

but i am playing like i have a steel bar in my spine, uf :angel:

happy that i won that one bcs we "like" each other very much :rock:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2018, 00:09 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
111Iceman111 wrote:
yes, no complaints there :lol:

but i am playing like i have a steel bar in my spine, uf :angel:

happy that i won that one bcs we "like" each other very much :rock:

Great win! REally nice to be under 7-3 or so, and then turn the tables and win, those are the best wins :-).

Yes, your FH wins you many points, but I think you got even more from serving. And you lost quite a few from flipping too aggressive :-). I also noticed you got yourself into trouble with too much weight on your heels. You need to bend our legs more and have more weight on your toes, that will make you move faster (yeah, I know how difficult that is to change in real matches). You got caught at the cross over point, trying to bend your back to be ble to shoot a FH a few times, and also a few shots were missed at your far FH (with such a FH-oriented style that you have that will happend, and those lost point syou will win with good FH attacks).

In the last two sets you managed to keep your service returns and other BH-strokes low, that was very important. Against this player you could probably win more easy by using the anti a little more, especially at the end when your blocking and useage of the ati was better. What ball were you using?

About that chopping movement... I reeally think that might be a good thing with the ABS-ball. I don't have that naturally so I can't really tell... But you should investigate it.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2018, 00:40 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
Good game mate.with you b/h chopping give Best anti a try :up:

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl:

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2018, 23:58 
Super User

@Def-attack tnx man...you are right at all points...i am so static with my legs its unbelievable...we were playing with DHS D40 ABS ball...so, not much rotation imo...but i still think that chopblocking is the wrong move...

@peterpong there was simply not enough time for experiments this winter brake...1st some rest and eating over holidays, than i was ill for a while, and beginning of the next halfseason is at the door...

i tried Gorilla enough to see that i could play with it with further training...it is better for aggressive play and against less spin balls for sure...but what happened is i found myself playing much more bh and much less fh which is not optimal in the long run imo...so need to think about that some more...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2018, 22:22 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Hi mate.what are you using now?

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl:

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2018, 00:00 
Super User

whats in the profile under the pic...

i try to keep that up to date...

so, DMS Revolution blade, with Xiom Vega China black max and DrN ABS red max

i am in the process of acquiring a mobile stand so i can film some new matches properly...soon TM :)

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2018, 00:08 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

111Iceman111 wrote:
whats in the profile under the pic...

i try to keep that up to date...

so, DMS Revolution blade, with Xiom Vega China black max and DrN ABS red max

i am in the process of acquiring a mobile stand so i can film some new matches properly...soon TM :)

cheers mate-i saw the profile but wanted to make sure.im still using the best anti in a thick version.i did try the thin version but it wasnt for me....................cheers

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2018, 02:00 
Super User

np man...

i am hearing rumors that there is an even newer generation of balls coming which will rotate more...fingers crossed :party:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9