OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:34

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 02:12 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
sry to gatecrash your blog but i wanted to ask you a question.im very happy with my juic neo anti but i have a contact who has sent me some transformer anti that has been removed from his blade.its a bit wrinkled but im fine with that.i am a big chopper and i also like to block close to the table with an open blade.is the transformer good at chopping.i obviously know that you shouldnt as you are trying to get spin reversal but old habits die hard.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 07:06 
Super User

Blade: DMS Revolution
FH: XIOM Vega China max
BH: DrN ABS fAnti max
dont waste your time with transformer and chopping...it is possible but there are many many better rubbers for that...transformer is made for blocking at the table, and for that it need to be without wrinkles ;) and when you block you must not make a chopping motion, but the exact opposite, kind of upward motion...

so if you are not ready to dedicate time and sweat to learn how to play with it bcs it is totally different than lp, i suggest you just read my blog for fun :rock: :up: :lol:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 07:39 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
peterpong wrote:
sry to gatecrash your blog but i wanted to ask you a question.im very happy with my juic neo anti but i have a contact who has sent me some transformer anti that has been removed from his blade.its a bit wrinkled but im fine with that.i am a big chopper and i also like to block close to the table with an open blade.is the transformer good at chopping.i obviously know that you shouldnt as you are trying to get spin reversal but old habits die hard.

Transformer is, like Iceman said, not for chopping. You will have about the same spinless chops every time and you must keep them very low or you will get killed. Mega Block is better but still not much spin on chops. Neubauer Power Attack is better. I remember it was difficult to get any back spin on chops also with Neo Anti but I only used a couple of trainings. If you want something between Neo and Transformer try Giant Dragon Guard.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 08:10 
Super User

or lp :up:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 09:42 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Appreciated guys 8)

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl:

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 06:19 
Super User

so, just a little update...

i played a veterans tournament in Slovenia today, and won the joined category until 50 years... :rock:

in the quarter finals had a tough match against a guy that knows me and play with short pips on the bh...and he attacks good with it...so, my tactic was avoid the bh and i won 3:1 :lol:

in the 1/2 final i beat a good friend of mine...a classic defender, btty power defense blade, tibhar evolution mxp fh and curl p1 bh...we always play close matches and today was not exception...i beat him 11:9 in 5th...

and the final, my best and my easiest match...i played against a junior champion of Slovenia, a kid very good, 16 years old, but probably never saw fanti in his life :lol:

i beat him 3:0 easy, with coach and his dad yelling at the poor guy... :(

fanti and my fh worked flawlessly, he had no chance...i would have never beat him with two inverted...

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 06:34 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

111Iceman111 wrote:

i played a veterans tournament in Slovenia today, and won the joined category until 50 years... :rock:

in the quarter finals had a tough match against a guy that knows me and play with short pips on the bh...and he attacks good with it...so, my tactic was avoid the bh and i won 3:1 :lol:

in the 1/2 final i beat a good friend of mine...a classic defender, btty power defense blade, tibhar evolution mxp fh and curl p1 bh...we always play close matches and today was not exception...i beat him 11:9 in 5th...

and the final, my best and my easiest match...i played against a junior champion of Slovenia, a kid very good, 16 years old, but probably never saw fanti in his life :lol:

fanti and my fh worked flawlessly, he had no chance...i would have never beat him with two inverted...

Great! Congratulations!

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 06:41 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

111Iceman111 wrote:

Fanti tastic :up: :clap: :rock: :Chop: :rofl:

skilless_slapper wrote:

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 16:31 
Super User

Blade: Barna Original Triumph
FH: Yasaka Rakza PO max.
BH: DMS Störkraft 0.8
congrats!

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 21:30 
Super User

tnx all :party:

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2016, 23:00 
Super User

so, here are 3 new videos from yesterdays match...

match was against weakest team in our league so i played little more relaxed which showed in couple of really nice shots from bh and fh...

my blocks are really improving...thing to work on, bend in knees more and return of serves to be more aggressive...more later, now the videos for you to comment...

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016, 18:21 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

12mins into first vid-i noticed a nice b/h drive-its nice to see that you can do that shot with the fanti-i can with my normal anti.
will you be trying the 2mm and a different blade or are you happy.

skilless_slapper wrote:

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016, 21:04 
Super User

yes, my attacking with anti is getting better...

i will order 2.0 anti soon, still dont know on which blade i will put it though...

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2016, 21:52 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

I also noticed several good attacks with anti. Did you practice that shot especially?what drill?

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2016, 03:19 
Super User

i am just trying to go over every ball with anti and not under...so the hand is already in a ready position...i had a good punch with bh when i was playing with inverted and this is the same move...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next