OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:21

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How shall we "Mix it up" ???
Tell Wiggy & Co that England does't measure up. 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Tell TommyZ where and how to stick his F/S blades. 12%  12%  [ 2 ]
Tell Rob he is getting inferior cuts of Sriver, prove FH Family right. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tell LP players at this forum that the LP Passover is coming and to take immediate action. 29%  29%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 17
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 07:05 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
Der,,,
While I like your posts and vids in general, I don't agree with going after Tommyzai. The other site is not like this one where there are a bunch of serious players giving heads up evaluations of equipment and technique. They live on "I can't loop with H3. What should I use?" Or "I have played for 3 months now and use Bryce and Kreange Carbon. I can't get enough spin. What should I use?" They all trade and EJ to the max. Tommy has sold tons of stuff at a huge loss for other peoples gain. Instead of doing this, maybe suggest they put a "for sale/trade" on the site. If there is, then I am wrong. He should use it instead of the general forum.
Tommy has given alot of feedback on all the different types of rubbers and blades he tested. He has started some of the "longest posts" showing general interest by the other forum members.
Within 14 months, Tommy and I will have a blade making Co. I will end up U.S. importer. You will have to buy your blade used. Try the other forum.
I guess you have accomplished what you set out to do. I would rather try to make everyone friends and had to back my friend.

Backhand, Sriver FX Max

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 08:03 

Der_Echte wrote:

2) Go on MyTT and tell TommyZ that he is advertising too much, offering too much F/S, and tell him how and where he can stick them - sideways.

PLEASE vote for me! I'm 100% guilty of this horrific crime. I spend way too much time selling expensive blades in perfect condition for half-price to young players, who normally could not afford to have a nice blade. GUILTY as charged. And, I do stick them sideways . . . directly into a priority mail envelop for shipping to players all around the world. I am guilty of this crime. I am also guilty of losing lots of money in my buying and selling of blades. I beg for mercy and pray that the court go easy on me.

Dear Der ,
Thank you so much for including me on your list. I'm honored. It's not everyday that a player of your ability pays such flattery to a player like me. You are simply the best!! My only question is . . . Why are you hiding your lovely post, when I've never created a F/S here? Hmmm, I could threaten you, but I won't. Sooner or later we'll meet at a tournament. You'll offer me a cup of water or ask to take a pic with me and I'll say, "No thanks Der , I've got a match to play. You better take your seat. My match is about to begin!?

Dear Hookshot,
Thanks for getting my back instead of stabbing me in the back as others have done!

Edit (haggisv): use of unacceptable language

Haggisv,
Der is unacceptable.
He should be deleted.

Last edited by Tommy Zai on 26 Nov 2007, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 08:32 
Super User

I would really rather you moderated the language and direction of your posts - personal attacks are intolerable.

Don't cut it with the whole 'Der_Echte attacked me first' retort, either - this thread was patently meant in jest and received, on the whole, in said manner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 08:40 

Tabletennissam wrote:
I would really rather you moderated the language and direction of your posts - personal attacks are intolerable.

Don't cut it with the whole 'Der_Echte attacked me first' retort, either - this thread was patently meant in jest and received, on the whole, in said manner.

I'm not making excuses. I don't need any. My response to Der's witch burning crusade was written in jest as well. If you don't like the tone of my response, that's your problem. If my words are offensive, edit them. Haggisv did so in a respectful manner and PM'd me to explain. He/She's a stand-up person! Bottom line, I was attacked, in jest or not, and I gave it back. I have no problem going toe-to-toe in words, on the court, or in the cage with someone like Mr. Der. Bring it on fruitloops!!

And, you can moderate my language, but you cannot moderate TOMMY ZAI. He's all or nothing, and right now he's ALL so back-off bunky!

The post said, "Mix it up." Well, I'm ready to mix and Der needs to back-down or he goes into the cement. Puddy puddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 08:45 
Super User

I, personally, have just never found 'holier than thou' to be a jocular position to take is all.

My problem is everyone's problem. [/irony]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 08:52 

Tabletennissam wrote:
I, personally, have just never found 'holier than thou' to be a jocular position to take is all.

My problem is everyone's problem. [/irony]

Hey, I was baking a pumpkin pie when receiving word that I was under attack via a poll. Can you blade me for jumping in and giving some back? What would you do? Quote Franz Kafka? If you dish it out . . . you gonna get some of that tasty stuff right back at ya. If Der can't take it . . . that's his problem. If you want to side up with Mr. Mix It Up, good for you. He's probably a regular on this site and you don't know me. I commend you for your loyalty, but aren't you a moderator? So moderate!!!! If you want to thread-up as a regular member, create a different name and pretend to be impartial. Let's Mix Mo Fo!! TZai is on you like a fly on . . . . EDIT!!! I need to get back to my baking. I'll check back later. Feel free to take a few shots at me. I can take it. However, if the shots are cheap . . . you will get 'em back cheaper.

Last edited by Tommy Zai on 26 Nov 2007, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 09:32 
Super User

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. Dearest.

This isn't a question of partiality - I am not siding with anyone. I just think a one line aside about your motives for posting elsewhere is slightly different to calling someone an 'a-hole' - however insincere.

I really don't want to go on with this now though - under the rug and all that.

Post subject: Motives?
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 09:43 

Tabletennissam wrote:
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. Dearest.

This isn't a question of partiality - I am not siding with anyone. I just think a one line aside about your motives for posting elsewhere is slightly different to calling someone an 'a-hole' - however insincere.

Well, fair enough . . . my response was deadlier than Der's initial attack. So, maybe the answer is . . . Don't attack! Okay, I'll follow your lead and move on. I can only hope, at this point, that I win this stinkin' poll. Vote for Tommy Zai. He's our man. If he can't sell those blades, nobody can! Back to pimping my gear. I have a newfound passion for creating multiple F/S posts.
I'm rejuvinated!
I'm energized!
I'm unstoppable!
I'm friggin' inspired by this poll and postings.
Cheers!

Last edited by Tommy Zai on 26 Nov 2007, 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Motives?
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 09:47 
EJ in recovery

[quote="Tommy Zai"]

Well, fair enough . . . my response was deadlier than Der's initial attack. quote]

MUCH deadlier :lol:

Tibhar CTE

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 10:35 

speedplay wrote:
Hey, I'm siding with Der_Echte on this one! If you are better then Der_Echte, were is your video? I haven't seen it.

Oh no Speedy!!
I thought we were cool?

MY F/S POSTING: I am down to two F/S posts on mytt, one for rubbers . . . one for blades. The complaint department is a little late, don't you think?

CHEAP SHOT: I apologize for the low blow about Der's playing level. I should have kept my retaliation directed at his character and motives. I honestly didn't see his vids. I'm actually hoping he's skilled. If he's a low level player I double apologize. That wasn't cool and I honestly feel badly for saying what I said.

MY VIDS? Yeahr right! After all the threading confrontations I've had over the past couple years . . . if I don't play like Ma Lin I'd be ripped to shreds. :-).

RESPONSIBILITY: He needs to take some responsibility for his actions, i.e. poll that mentions my blades going sideways somewhere. He threw the first punch and yes I hit him with several in return, some below the belt, but he should have thought about that before taking a BIG shot at me.

MOTIVES: I disagree with Speedplay's assessment of Der's motives for his One of a Kind poll. I think he posted here thinking I wouldn't find out . . . taking a shot at me behind my freakin' back.

VOTE FOR ME: Enjoy your post. Cast a vote in my direction. Then come to mytt and create a new topic like, "Tommy Zai keeps selling great blades for cheap. We need to stop him!"

CONCLUSION:
1. I apologize for the cheap shot. That wasn't cool.
2. Der deserved all the above the belt shots . . . and more. When you
hit someone, there's a chance they will hit you back . . . harder!

*I am more motivated . . . inspired than ever to create F/S posts. You only made things worse! Failed mission my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 12:39 
Super User

Blade: Yinhe MC2
FH: Yinhe Jupiter 3 39deg
BH: Victas Ventus Extra
lol sweet drama!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2007, 12:52 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I will now close this thread as it no longer serves the humourous purpose that it was intended to be. I think most of us had their say, and leaving this thread open may only provoke further personal comments which are not really appropriate for this forum. I'm believe harmless fun was the only intention of this thread, and no disrespect was intended...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next