OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 21:09

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2013, 12:19 
Super User

Thanks pushblocker!

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 01:43 
None Shall Pass!
None Shall Pass!

Blade: Dr. Neubauer Firewall +
FH: DHS G888 1.8mm
BH: Dragon Talon NT OX
timeout wrote:
Thanks pushblocker!

I got my butt kicked pretty bad in that match. He plays short pips and long pips without any spin.. Hard to play against that.. Another problem is that he was my doubles partner (and we got to the U-4500 doubles final) and we practiced for hours on the day before the match, so he knew what to expect.. I wouldn't have beaten him anyways but I could've given him a better game if he wouldn't been familiar with my game.. Due to our practice session, he knew exactly what to expect and kicked my butt..

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 01:43 
None Shall Pass!
None Shall Pass!

timeout wrote:
Thanks pushblocker!

I got my butt kicked pretty bad in that match. He plays short pips and long pips without any spin.. Hard to play against that.. Another problem is that he was my doubles partner (and we got to the U-4500 doubles final) and we practiced for hours on the day before the match, so he knew what to expect.. I wouldn't have beaten him anyways but I could've given him a better game if he wouldn't been familiar with my game.. Due to our practice session, he knew exactly what to expect and kicked my butt..

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 06:36 
Super User

Pushblocker wrote:
timeout wrote:
Thanks pushblocker!

Don't worry about the lost...the real question is will he give you a free or discounted operation! (I'm actually serious with the way billing works in the US)

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 07:32 
None Shall Pass!
None Shall Pass!

timeout wrote:
Pushblocker wrote:
timeout wrote:
Thanks pushblocker!

Don't worry about the lost...the real question is will he give you a free or discounted operation! (I'm actually serious with the way billing works in the US)

He is a doctor of psychiatry, not orthopedics... :D

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 12:35 
Super User

Pushblocker wrote:
timeout wrote:
Thanks pushblocker!

if your opponent does not give you spin then yes it will make you in trouble. You are slim now. :clap:

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 13:00 
Call me Shrek!
Call me Shrek!

Blade: Dr Neubauer High Tec Plus
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Tibhar Hybrid K3
Pushblocker wrote:
timeout wrote:
Pushblocker wrote:

He is a doctor of psychiatry, not orthopedics... :D

maybe he was just playing with your head... :lol:

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 03:39 

Greetings from Tucson,

I am a 1600ish pushblocker and a great admirer of the skills of pushblocker, roundrobin and master jafar. I've watched many of dr. Jafar's YouTube videos and I can't help but wonder if his 755 pips may be a little tweaked? Btw, Kudos to pushblocker and dr. Jafar for getting themselves into what appears to be great condition. Sorry about the knee pb. Have similar problems myself. Hopefully, no surgery, just some pain while it mends...

Regards to all

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 21:05 
None Shall Pass!
None Shall Pass!

vimwick wrote:
Greetings from Tucson,

I am a 1600ish pushblocker and a great admirer of the skills of pushblocker, roundrobin and master jafar. I've watched many of dr. Jafar's YouTube videos and I can't help but wonder if his 755 pips may be a little tweaked? Btw, Kudos to pushblocker and dr. Jafar for getting themselves into what appears to be great condition. Sorry about the knee pb. Have similar problems myself. Hopefully, no surgery, just some pain while it mends...

Regards to all

Some long pips players like to break in their pips (or others their Mark V inverted rubber :D )
His pips just like mine are well worn as they play better that way but they aren't treated.. He really does not use his long pips too much anyways.. He is a forehand oriented player who only mixes in long pips shots..