OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:32

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2010, 14:41 

It is Reb. Luckily, I'm blessed and survived. Thanks.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2011, 13:17 

G'day...I'm coming more and more and don't ever have a problem talking lol or for that matter about making a fool of myself...I'm actually immune to being embarrassed now cause I've had a lifetime of doing that and have become quite good at it actually :rofl: but interesting that I read this one today cause was just commenting on another forum recently with same info.

My partner heard recently that on fb (facebook)and I'm assuming forums as well...there are over 90% of people that look and don't chat.
And also in big groups as mentioned above a lot of people don't talk through fear of being attacked or made a fool of which sux.

So there's my 2 bob for now and am off soon to go and hopefully do some light coaching for kids and then have our TT night with a few more of the regulars now that bloody holidays are over and with more luck a few newbies too :)

Have lovely day all...smash it to em :sweat: ...especially us chookys :up: :)

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2011, 14:13 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

emm wrote:
It is Reb. Luckily, I'm blessed and survived. Thanks.

emm Good to hear you are all right and best of luck in your recovery.

Table Tennis abbreviations, and acronyms

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2011, 14:18 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

To other seldom users, don't be afraid of posting a question, or having your say becuase there is not always just one opinion and the more people who put in thier 2 cents worth then it helps the overall perception of our rubbers, blades and gear we use.

now that Im here I forgot how to do something on excel so ill ask in the lounge segment,

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 18:16 

rodderz...I saw on your profile that you're from Auckland NZ which is where I lived for many years after we moved from my beloved Wellington :)

Anyway now that I've had a touch of homesickness ness...ah there's a new word...There was a big club in Auckland but I can't remember where but it was over the bridge from say Takapuna but instead of going to Auckland city you kind of branched off on motorway I guess in a different direction.I can ask one of my brothers but do you know which one I'm talking about cause they may like to add that to the map and when I get ours sorted (club or whatever we do with it and tell them about another biggish one in this area there's a few more for the map.

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 20:49 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

magicshot wrote:
rodderz...I saw on your profile that you're from Auckland NZ which is where I lived for many years after we moved from my beloved Wellington :)

Anyway now that I've had a touch of homesickness ness...ah there's a new word...There was a big club in Auckland but I can't remember where but it was over the bridge from say Takapuna but instead of going to Auckland city you kind of branched off on motorway I guess in a different direction.I can ask one of my brothers but do you know which one I'm talking about cause they may like to add that to the map and when I get ours sorted (club or whatever we do with it and tell them about another biggish one in this area there's a few more for the map.

Hi there yes thats the North Harbour Stadium, I would only play there in Competions it now has been enlarged to around 30 Tables, Oh unless you are talking about Gillies ave NewMarket with 20 Tables (I was there tonight)
I should do that map thing one day lol
Where are you living now?

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2011, 03:45 

Hi :)

Yeah it's the Gillies one I think I'm on about,twas many moons ago....arghhhhh... ;( too many :lol:

good to hear at least there's a couple of decent sized ones over there and no doubt there's more too.

I'm in Oz now,have been for 25+ yrs.Always a kiwi though :D :up:

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 02:55 
Super User

Some guys here might remember me ;)
So, after a long time of total abstinence not only from OOAK but pretty much all TT on the internet, I decided to make a quick visit to my favourite TT-board (no, I'm not kidding).

Talking about my future activity here, I'm not sure about how much I'll be writing. At the moment (actually from September 2010 until about this time next year) I'm making my school degree (at Gymnasium - which is NOT a place for playing TT but the highest German school) and therefore I'm pretty much occupied doing school stuff (and my girlfriend wants her share as well 8) ).

But let's keep it this simple:
I am back.
At least reading and in case I find something to post, I am going to do so :devil:

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 08:04 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Good to hear from you Niemalsaufsteiger!

Hope you can find enough interesting stuff to stick around ;)

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 08:36 
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later

Blade: Donic Persson Power Play
FH: Donic Bluestorm Z3
BH: Tibhar Aurus Soft
NMA, did you ever get to "aufsteigen" while you were gone? Good to see you around. You could say Gymnasium is a real high-speed high school.

Status - Out of Business Janitor/Babysitter

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 23:32 
Super User

haggisv wrote:
Good to hear from you Niemalsaufsteiger!

Hope you can find enough interesting stuff to stick around ;)

Finding something interesting should not be a big problem, we're talking about table tennis, you know 8) But as I've almost completely lost track of rubber/blade developments, I'll have a hard time finding something to contribute. But I still hope my EJ knowledge from the past years will serve its purpose.

Der_Echte wrote:
NMA, did you ever get to "aufsteigen" while you were gone? Good to see you around. You could say Gymnasium is a real high-speed high school.

Yes I did. Would have been a shame if not :lol: I'm still not playing in a high league, but who cares? :D
High-speed high school? As far as I know, high school ends at about the age of 17 in year 12 and so does the Gymnasium.

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2012, 09:58 

Lately, I have seldom posted because my computer is slow as snail snot. So much fer high speed :?:

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 19:03 
Debonair Deception
Debonair Deception

Oh dang I will be absent for like 1+ month starting from tomorrow :sweat:

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 23:08 
My Precious

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
After making a return to TT after about a 30 year absence everything was basically a blank canvas. :?: :?: :?:
It then took me about a year of researching before lifting my cloak of invisibility as I usually like to run silent on the net. :whew: :whew:
Compared to the experience of most of the posters I’m nowhere. :n: :n:
When it comes to testing blades with rubber set-ups it was hard to know what I had and what it all meant. :^) :^) :^)
So I certainly understand why one would just look and learn. It seemed safer that way but in the end though I found, for me, the forum so interesting not contributing would be selfish. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
When it comes to skill and technique I’m where I am and who I am so Forum here I come. :up: :up:

See the ball, be the ball...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2013, 09:45 

poor_knight wrote:
so far the two people to reply to this post have almost 9000 posts between them! :roll:

I guess people who REALLY don't post much probably won't post here either... :wink:

Postcount +1

Darn .. it's gonna be a while before I catch up.

Experimental Blade : Victas Koji Matushista Def : TSP Curl P1r LP .6 sponge : Giant Dragon Submarine Chop

My Blog
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=25085

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next