OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 16:31

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Elmore Oil
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2012, 23:43 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
I have just bought a bottle of Elmore Oil and began using it on my knee, but also gave a little to my shoulder and elbow as well and will continue to do so for the minimum 14 days it says to see results. Just wondering if anyone else has used it and what they think of it. I have decided to give it a try on the very strong recommendation of a relative who continues to play tennis using it despite having bad knees. Its basically an arthritic treatment for anyone wanting to know.

For anyone unfamiliar with the product, take a look here:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Elmore-Oil-2 ... 609wt_1389

Its an Aussie product I think, not sure if its largely available besides in Australia, except by mail order I guess.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

Post subject: Re: Elmore Oil
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2012, 05:43 

Elmore Oil is an Australian product but if you are in the USA you can go to http://www.elmore-oil.com for information or a list of stores in the USA that stock it.
Greg

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2012, 19:56 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Good one Greg. :up: I'd be very interested to hear of others using it and their experience. After only a few days use, while I haven't had any major improvements in my knee, I can already feel my right-index finger (which is always sore and never heals from being hit by TT balls too often) is beginning to feel better. I have tried other things on the finger (including some linamint suggested by rokphish2 here) and nothing has helped like this has.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2012, 00:52 

Just keep using it. It is really an anti-inflammatory and getting the inflammation down is harder than keeping it down. Don't be afraid to use it multiple times a day initially.
If anyone would like a free sample to try, email me at greg at elmore-oil.com. For quicker recovery for knees and hands etc, put a bit on before you play as well as after. If anyone wants further discussion or information, you can use the email above and we can do it "off-line". Greg.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2012, 22:36 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Ah, so you are the creator of Elmore Oil Greg? Do you also play TT or did you just see this discussion pop up in web engines? Either way, nice to see you join in the chat here. I have also adjusted your email address in your last post to stop spambots picking it up and slamming you. I'm sure readers can work out what the address is still. From what I can tell of the product, there will be quite a few members here who it could help. So its handy for them to know about. And I'll keep using it in conjunction with my glucosamine treatments. ;) Cheers!

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 17:53 
My Precious

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
You are right RebornTTEvnglist :up: :up: :up:
From time to time if I have any the minor aches & pains of life I use Elmore Oil & it seems to work well not sure how but it seems to have some reasonable relief almost immediately.
An Aussie secret. :*: :*: :*:
It’s generally recommended for assistance in easing the pains of arthritis.
The formula has among other things olive oil, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil & vanilla, (in my opinion) worth having in your TT bag for those occasions. 8) 8) 8)

See the ball, be the ball...

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 20:16 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

(how can I say this) but going number one's does it have any burny burny effect? :?:

Table Tennis abbreviations, and acronyms

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 21:29 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

rodderz wrote:
(how can I say this) but going number one's does it have any burny burny effect? :?:

Umm, not sure. I haven't drank the stuff LOL! :P :lol: And I haven't rubbed it anywhere there either :lol:

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 09:38 
My Precious

FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
rodderz wrote:

No it won't burn anything the ingredients seem to be soothing oils 8) 8) 8)

See the ball, be the ball...

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2012, 08:31 

I did not invent it. It was invented by Ralph Linford in Australia (Lived in a town called Elmore). I saw great results on relatives in Australia and as a result I am the USA distributor. I have not played TT for years but just came across the forum.
Others here are correct. Elmore Oil does not heat or cool or burn. The only 4 ingredients are listed above. (It is topical!)
Thanks to the moderator too for saving me.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2012, 11:28 
Roar Talent
Roar Talent

Blade: Tiago Apolonia ZLC
FH: Rhyzer 50
BH: Donic Acuda Blue P3
When I red the title I though Elmore oil is used to boost rubbers. After further reading, it is for boosting knees and joints :D

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2012, 22:39 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Red_lion wrote:
When I red the title I though Elmore oil is used to boost rubbers. After further reading, it is for boosting knees and joints :D

Ah but see the forum section it is under Red....TT Injuries and Health...would I post about "boosting" rubbers in THIS section? :P :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2012, 18:03 
Roar Talent
Roar Talent

Blade: Tiago Apolonia ZLC
FH: Rhyzer 50
BH: Donic Acuda Blue P3
I know :lol: . I accessed it by viewing unread post and was not mindful of the topic category.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2012, 19:01 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
ROFL! That's funny!

BTW Has anyone tried it on their rubber? :P :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2012, 21:28 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

haggisv wrote:
ROFL! That's funny!

BTW Has anyone tried it on their rubber? :P :lol:

No, but it would actually be quite a good booster given its contents of olive oil, eucalyptus oil and tea tree oil...and the vanilla would make it smell nice :lol: