OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 19:10

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2019, 00:53 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
ITTF Prez Weikert's mentor and advisor Ebby Schoeler seems to be the plotter . The ITTF should not be smeared just because of one person .The only way so FL pips are authorised again is to create a way so the ITTF loses money due to imposing this unfair rule . :clap:

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2019, 05:51 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
charmander defender wrote:
ITTF Prez Weikert's mentor and advisor Ebby Schoeler seems to be the plotter . The ITTF should not be smeared just because of one person .The only way so FL pips are authorised again is to create a way so the ITTF loses money due to imposing this unfair rule . :clap:

Regardless of who is the influence, the "bad eggs" who threatened Neubauer are backed by the ITTF as an organization.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2019, 17:59 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

Back to a question and an issue which wasn't resolved, as far as I can tell (Tried to post this yesterday, but it was lost, somehow.)
iskandar taib wrote:
Quote:
https://cdn.vpn7.net/eu/2019/04/AGM_BoD_book_EN_2019.pdf

Broken link. And if it were an official ITTF document, why would it be on "vpn7.net"?

Link is fine when I try, but server certificates are off (at least periodically), so "secure" (https) links will issue a warning.

Why they are on cdn.vpn7.net I don't know.
May be shared file from their "office cloud" provider, or they put downloadable files on external sharing service to reduce load on their own servers and/or improve performance.
In either case, the logical course of action would be to get it under an ittf subdomain. Alas, "logical" is not always the chosen path ...

Here is an "official ITTF" page where you will find the same link, and others.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2019, 18:04 

Blade: DONIC Defplay Senso V3
FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft 1.8mm
BH: TSP SpinpipsChop II 1.4mm
Lorre wrote:
Thx, MNNB. :up:
So TT-maximum is lying, Igor?
I don't thing that Igor (or any other user, like me, that defend ITTF in previous posts) is one to blame here. The "bad smell" comes from another place!

@work setup: blade: Yinhe 980 | FH: Yinhe Mercury2 2.1mm | BH: Yinhe Neptune 0.7mm
to-be-used setup: blade: DONIC DefPlay Senso 3 | FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 soft 1.8mm | BH: TSP SpinPips Chop 2 1.4mm

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 00:54 
Super User

Blade: OSP Ultimate II
FH: Xiom Ω VII Asia Max
BH: Xiom Ω VII Asia Max
Here's a crazy idea - send an email to [email protected] and get the information first hand instead of speculating. :?:

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 02:58 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

tzifos wrote:
Lorre wrote:
I don't thing that Igor (or any other user, like me, that defend ITTF in previous posts) is one to blame here. The "bad smell" comes from another place!

Yes, it is intended to regulate the whole international market, it is all about FAIR COMMERCE CODE as adopted with all FIT members.

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 18:28 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

igorponger wrote:
tzifos wrote:
Lorre wrote:

Yes, it is intended to regulate the whole international market, it is all about FAIR COMMERCE CODE as adopted with all FIT members.

Since when does FIT regulate table tennis rubbers? I'd tend to believe an actual Neubauer distributor's version over Igor's. Sorry Igor.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2019, 20:24 
Super User

Blade: Hugo Calderano OFF+
FH: Hexer Powergrip 2.1
BH: Hexer Powergrip 2.1
I think its a little heavy handed to ask a company to remove a rubber sheet just because it's not on the LARC with the threat of removing all other approved and licensed for play sheets. Specifically as old stock of previously approved sheets stamped with ITTF numbers which are now not on the LARC are still available making them illegal as well.

Like I said previously, there are so many illegal things going on in matches in the real world of TT that a single sheet of rubber is probably one of the least damaging parts of the amateur level play. Not to mention that unless you are really playing in some high level events, specifically in Oz, your equipment is only checked when salty players are looking for to disqualify you for a cheap win in the rounds. Testing or checking is rarely if ever done by the organisations in anything other then a national event... even then, when I played in a national event as a junior, there was zero checks done at all.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2019, 22:19 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
apophis wrote:
I think its a little heavy handed to ask a company to remove a rubber sheet just because it's not on the LARC with the threat of removing all other approved and licensed for play sheets. Specifically as old stock of previously approved sheets stamped with ITTF numbers which are now not on the LARC are still available making them illegal as well.

Like I said previously, there are so many illegal things going on in matches in the real world of TT that a single sheet of rubber is probably one of the least damaging parts of the amateur level play. Not to mention that unless you are really playing in some high level events, specifically in Oz, your equipment is only checked when salty players are looking for to disqualify you for a cheap win in the rounds. Testing or checking is rarely if ever done by the organisations in anything other then a national event... even then, when I played in a national event as a junior, there was zero checks done at all.

I couldn't AGREE with you more !! . By the same token the old stock of previously approved sheets with the Ittf logo should not be allowed to be sold on Aliexpress . I could buy one of those sheets and play with them here and many people wouldn't notice .

For example : Yung 638 :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000118 ... b201603_53

If you scroll down you will still see the Ittf logo on the rubber .They warn it is not Ittf approved but it still has the logo . Why do they permit this to happen?,...mmmmm it seems the Ittf does not want to mess up with the Chinese market :lol: :lol: , however, it does interfere int the Doc business. Is this fair play?

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 13:02 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

:lol: They can't keep counterfeit memory products off AliExpress. Why do you think ANYONE can keep old TT rubbers off AliExpress?

I love the fact that you can get weird stuff like 729FX with the large pore sponge on AliExpress. I'm pretty sure this isn't an official 729 product, though it might be coming out of the factory through a back door, or it might have fallen off a truck. As for Yung rubbers, have you tried 63-9A? The one with the "mushroom pips"? I wonder how they manage to separate the rubber from the mold without tearing the pips out. Kinda disappointing.. it just plays like short pips. How about Hallmark Super Special? Isn't this one of the old "frictionless" pips? Might be worth trying. There's also Avalox MO (really big pips).

I don't see any reason why people in China or elsewhere shouldn't be allowed to buy and sell stuff that isn't ITTF certified. There isn't any possible way to regulate it, and it isn't illegal by any stretch of the imagination. Should people be allowed to use this stuff in tournaments and leagues? That's a different matter altogether. Most organizers of said tournaments and leagues would agree that they shouldn't.

Should Dr. N be allowed to sell, and the public allowed to buy this rubber that NotBob is complaining about? Definitely. That's not the problem. The problem is NotBob's convinced himself (and is trying to convince me), based on the flimsiest of speculation, that ITTF pressured Dr. N to pull it from sale. I'm not convinced. I'd the first to admit that, if it can be shown that ITTF forced Dr. N to pull the rubber, it would be a terrible injustice. But first, get real evidence. A letter from Dr. N should do it.

Of course, even if Dr. N writes back and says, no, the ITTF had nothing to do with it, would NotBob believe him? :lol: Based on what I've seen here and elsewhere he'd argue that ITTF FORCED him to write the letter, or else... :lol:

Prediction: Dr. N will not bother to answer, since this is a tiny tempest in a teacup in a small corner of a tabletennis forum. Not really worth the time.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 16:58 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

So Iskandar agrees with Igor that authorized Dr. Neubauer distributor TT-Maximum is lying?

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 18:20 
Super User

mynamenotbob wrote:
So Iskandar agrees with Igor that authorized Dr. Neubauer distributor TT-Maximum is lying?

This is the only information provided by TT-Maximum:
"In 2019, the company released a new version of Super Block Extreme (of course, without ITTF approved). However, just a month after the start of sales ITTF demanded from the firm to remove the overlay from the sale - which we are very sorry about."

The question is, "Why should we believe this statement of events?" For me to accept TT-Maximum's explanation, I'd need to know:
    Is this an accurate translation from the original language?
    Did TT-Maximum hear this directly from ITTF?
    Did they hear this directly from the manufacturer?
    What is meant by "demanded"?
    Why has DrN not responded to any requests for clarification?

Without answers to some/all of these questions, we have nothing more than a statement from a third party who is not privy to whatever is going on with the ITTF or DrN. TT-Maximum is a retailer of table tennis gear, nothing more, nothing less. They can post whatever they like on their website, but it doesn't make it true.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 19:22 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Quote:
DR NEUBAUER SUPER BLOCK / SUPER BLOCK EXTREME

Currently, the Super Block rubber is long over (and other frictionless pips of the company: Roulette, Monster, Boomerang, Inferno, Scalpel - have been discontinued much earlier). In 2019, the company released a new version of Super Block Extreme (of course, without ITTF approval). However, just a month after the start of sales, the ITTF demanded that the firm (Dr. Neubauer) remove the rubber from sale - which we are very sorry about. Currently, all the sheets we had have been sold and new deliveries from the firm (Dr. Neubauer) are not expected due to the requirement of the ITTF. And we keep this listing visible with the following purpose: to inform fans of this type of rubber about possible receipts. Now we are on the lookout, and perhaps in the future we will be able to offer some replacement from another manufacturer. Follow the new site, and look from time to time here in this product listing - the current state of affairs with frictionless long pips will be displayed here.
https://tt-maximum.com/shop/rubbers/dr-neubauer-super-block

Believe what you want. I don't care.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 20:12 
Joo Too
Joo Too

Blade: BTY Joo Se Hyuk ST
FH: DHS Hurricane 3-50 soft R
BH: TSP P1-R 1,5 B
But why would TT-Maximum post something like that if it isn't true? What would they gain by posting something like that if it isn't true?

And why isn't the Super Block Extreme not available anymore on the website of the Doc if the cause of it's removal isn't the ITTF?

There's evidence pointing towards the truth of MNNB's claim: the BoD documents and the statement of TT-Maximum. Nothing at the moment points in a different direction at the moment.

My blog on being a LP defender beyond 2000 USATT and the pips discrimination that comes along with that

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 22:37 

Blade: DONIC Defplay Senso V3
FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft 1.8mm
BH: TSP SpinpipsChop II 1.4mm
Lorre wrote:
But why would TT-Maximum post something like that if it isn't true? What would they gain by posting something like that if it isn't true?

And why isn't the Super Block Extreme not available anymore on the website of the Doc if the cause of it's removal isn't the ITTF?

There's evidence pointing towards the truth of MNNB's claim: the BoD documents and the statement of TT-Maximum. Nothing at the moment points in a different direction at the moment.

+1

Beside this, TT-Maximum makes money selling Dr.N. products direct, and from ITTF, so it better for the store to have good relations with the maker than with the ITTF.

P.S. :devil: Are there any ITTF rules for stores??? Not yet?? :rofl: :rofl: :devil:

@work setup: blade: Yinhe 980 | FH: Yinhe Mercury2 2.1mm | BH: Yinhe Neptune 0.7mm
to-be-used setup: blade: DONIC DefPlay Senso 3 | FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 soft 1.8mm | BH: TSP SpinPips Chop 2 1.4mm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next