OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:02

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2016, 23:12 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05
No to the bh lp, yes to the sp on face, I blame the raging hormone.

The person below me thinks that jpen is dead.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2016, 17:19 
Super User

Blade: GiantDragon Kris2
FH: DHS H3 Neo
BH: Who Knows???
I don't think it's dead, but like certain rubbers, it definitely needs a boost!
The person below me thinks I'm desperately trying to keep this thread alive, unlike my efforts towards jpen. :P

Help me find a new blade please!

Only self-proclaimed unofficial spin doctor of OOAK. Call me Joe or musicfreak :rock:
The author of How Spin Works. The Official How Spin Works Thread. How Spin Works goes to India! See my 3D Printed/Laser Cut blade experiment blog.

Last edited by Musicfreak0 on 25 Sep 2016, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 02:04 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
I do think you are trying to keep this thread alive, and doing a pretty good job at that :up:

The person below me is a closet EJ who tries really hard to stick with one setup, but keeps reading forum reviews and getting sucked into them :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 06:38 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
I don't think I'm in the closet as an "EJ"...although it would be more accurate to say I'm a "emulation junkie" or a "style junkie." :lol:

The person below me though...he is actually a closet anti-pips guy...who likes to hang out with us defenders online, but really despises them in real life.

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 09:50 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Victas VS401
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Yep, you got me there. I've even let it be known on the odd
occasion and embarrassed my self in the process.

The person below me chokes under pressure and often losses games they should have won.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 10:01 
Dr. Chop-Blogger
Dr. Chop-Blogger

Blade: Butterfly Defense Alpha
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Cloud & Fog III OX
Not always, but yes - did that today at the tournament. There are different types of choking - sometimes your body betrays you because of the pressure and stress, sometimes the brain. I suffered from the latter one today, avoiding tactics and shot selection that gave me best chance to win, because I lost patience and forgot to stick with a plan.

The person below me sometimes gets angry after choking (or losing in general) and smashed at least one ball (or slammed a racket) just to release some stress. :@

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 10:54 
Super User

Not true, but I do find it funny when my opponent chokes! :lol: I lost the first 2 sets the other day 11-7, was down 10-5 in the 3rd, peeled the rubber up on a chop at 10-7, and went on to win that set 12-10. I was then up 7-0 in the 4th, and won the 5th 11-5 from 5-5. My opponent seemed pretty disappointed in himself. :lol: I don't even have to be close to winning to choke - or under pressure!
As far as smashing balls; if I was smashing the ball I would be winning! I don't slam rackets or yell on court for two reasons:
1. A little thing called sportsmanship.
2. I don't want to buy another racket!

The person below me finds it hilarious if he gets a net or edge, but if his opponent gets one, then he gets upset. (Well, we know how to beat him now! :devil:)

Only self-proclaimed unofficial spin doctor of OOAK. Call me Joe or musicfreak :rock:
The author of How Spin Works. The Official How Spin Works Thread. How Spin Works goes to India! See my 3D Printed/Laser Cut blade experiment blog.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 11:00 
Dr. Chop-Blogger
Dr. Chop-Blogger

Blade: Butterfly Defense Alpha
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Cloud & Fog III OX
Musicfreak0 wrote:
As far as smashing balls; if I was smashing the ball I would be winning! I don't slam rackets or yell on court for two reasons:
1. A little thing called sportsmanship.
2. I don't want to buy another racket!

So, you are saying that you are NOT the person below me :devil:

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 11:06 
Super User

pgpg wrote:
So, you are saying that you are NOT the person below me :devil:

No, now that you posted, I am the person above you. But then I posted... Never mind - I'm confused. :lol: :oops:

This still stands, by the way:
Quote:
The person below me finds it hilarious if he gets a net or edge, but if his opponent gets one, then he gets upset. (Well, we know how to beat him now!) :devil:

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2016, 20:09 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Ok, I'll admit I like getting nets or edges, especially in a pressure game and at crucial points. I don't generally get too upset at the opponent getting them as I know they are a part of the game. But if you ask whether I prefer myself or the opponent to get them, it'll generally be moi! :P :lol:

The person below me likes to dress up as a ballerina to play TT! :o

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7