OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:48

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2012, 12:54 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Here are some basic instructions for attaching an image to your post, by using the new attachment option:

Easiest Method:
1. Go the the "upload attachment" section just underneath the area where you type in your post
2. Click on the "browse" button
3. Find the file on your computer, select it and press "open or ok
4. Then click on "add the file" which is underneath the "browse" button.
5. A little window will pop up too show it's uploading, and when it's finished it will disappear.
6. Type in whatever text you want to post, and press "submit", and your picture will appear in the post.
:up:

NOTE: 1024 x 768 is usually high enough resolution. The picture will automatically be resized when displayed, but a single click will allow you to zoom in to view the full resolution.

You can still use the old procedure as well:
1. Save your image to your hard drive in a reasonable size. I'd recommend no bigger than 1024 x 768 is usually high enough resolution, or less if the picture is fuzzy. Usually a .jpg or .gif works best.
2. Upload your image to a free image server website, such as (photobucket.com). All you need to do is register with these sites, and you can upload huge number of pictures for free. I use photobucket myself, but I'm sure others can recommend other good sites as well.
3. Once uploaded, the site will give you a direct link to the image. Copy this link, and paste it into your post within the [img] brackets.
Done! When you view the post, it will embed the picture into the post.

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 14:46 

HI thanks for your information really helpful for all

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2013, 20:37 

this is a method to upload a photo from your own computer. so If I want to upload a photo which is online on the internet then what I should do and I would like to say thanks for sharing the this method because I also didn't know that too.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013, 16:59 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Snipper112 wrote:
this is a method to upload a photo from your own computer. so If I want to upload a photo which is online on the internet then what I should do and I would like to say thanks for sharing the this method because I also didn't know that too.

If you wish to upload something from online you will need to insert the html code from the host computer that directs the forum where to find the picture. There are several tools on your posting window to assist with this, but generally when you upload a picture or video to something like photobucket, it will provide the html code directly. You just have to copy and paste it into the forum post.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2014, 15:55 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

1. Go to the web page that contains the photo.
2. Right click the photo, select "Properties".
3. Select the Address (URL) of the photo with your mouse. Right click -> Copy. It will look something like this:

Code:
http://ooakforum.com/styles/ooak_style/imageset/logo_ooak.png

4. In your post, select the spot you want the photo to appear, right click -> Paste. The URL will appear.
5. Select the URL with your mouse, click on the "Img" button. You will see the tags "img" and "/img" appear around the URL.
6. Finish up typing your post, click "Submit".

Iskandar