OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 08 May 2024, 20:15

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Chemtrails
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 08:42 
Super User

Around 60 of the most unbelievable pics I've ever seen.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=5818

Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 09:41 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

Believe the pictures. They are most likely authentic. They show normal condensation trails, though, and not trails from the intentional spreading of life threatening chemicals, which is what the article will have us believe. Given suitable atmospheric conditions and time of day, normal grey clouds can display a fantastic range of colours.

Seriously, the flat earth society makes a stronger point for their views than cosmic convergence does for theirs. (Obviously, TFES has been around a while longer.)

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 10:46 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
A closer examination shows obvious photoshopping. Contrails used twice in the same photo, shadows on the wrong side of the trail for the direction of the incomming light. Much more if you know what to look for. :n:

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 12:00 

If you want to disperse life threatening chemical, I'm pretty sure you can do it without leaving a visual trace but I guess bad guys want to be notice.

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 18:23 
Super User

For those that don't believe what their eyes see. I lived in the UK for nearly 16 years and never once saw such any such trails.....ever.

Yet now,they are there nearly daily.

Must be atmospheric conditions changing heaps due to global warming :whew:

When you see planes go over spewing their crap,there is often a stoppage of the trail for 30 seconds or so,then the trail will immediately reappear agin. Evidence showing the material is not dispensed from the engines.

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 19:50 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

I believe what my eyes see, most of the time. I also believe that my eyes can be fooled. When watching a magic show it will often impress me. I still don't believe in magic.

Contrails have been there for as long as there have been high altitude flights. Their appearance became more prominent with the increased use of jet engines, so it has been fairly common from the early seventies. I recall asking my father about those lines in the sky, and he pointed out to me the airplane heading one of them. This was before i started school, and I began 1st grade in 1971.
(It is not unlikely that my looking to the sky was caused by the awaited return from the first moon landing in 1969.)

The appearance and stability of contrails depend on temperature and wind at high altitudes, and small changes in climate may cause large changes (and sometimes in unexpected directions) in the conditions up there. The borderline between stable and condensing vapor can be fine, so only small changes in vapor content or temperature may cause major changes to what you can see in the sky.

I generally don't notice those trails anymore, unless someone else mention them. Certainly, if I believed that they were dangerous, I would be more aware of them. That is one mechanism which fuel conspiracy theories: you are made aware of something you haven't noticed. When that awareness is supported by a claimed threat, intended to keep you on the alert, you notice more of it and are convinced that it is rapidly increasing. Of course, every conspiracy theory will also state "trust your own senses, trust our experts, and don't trust anything that the government tells you to the contrary".

Granted, the appearance of contrails over Britain may well have increased dramatically in recent years. I have no knowledge either way. The presence of contrails proves that airplanes are moving up there, that one component of airplane engine exhaust is water, and that with the temperature up there, the air cannot hold the added humidity as vapor so it condenses. It does not prove anything else. Breaks in the trail just means that relative humidity varies. The engine didn't stop, and neither was there a change of poison tank in mid air.

Google "contrails" or "chemtrails", and you will find stuff like this:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/transp ... ion195.htm
http://cliffmass.blogspot.no/2013/08/ch ... ls-do.html
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/fgz/science/con ... hp?wfo=fgz
http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some- ... hers-dont/

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 05:22 
Super User

A break in the trail would not change so suddenly. Anyway will repeat what i mentioned before. I lived in the U.K for nearly 16 years and I never,ever saw one of these long lasting trails.

Yet now,i am supposed to believe that with the right humidity etc,these trails that last upwards of an hour are normal.

And pigs can fly over the Atlantic Ocean.

Believe what they tell you,doesn't bother me. I believe what i see and what i see is blatantly obvious.

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 06:53 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

Ive heard REB leaves them with his car

Table Tennis abbreviations, and acronyms

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 07:38 
Super User

They even come out and admit cloud seeding using chemicals is real for weather modification.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8587725.stm

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 08:34 

Perhaps the eaisest photo to discredit is the one with 5 planes flying towards the observer.
First, note where the shadows on the contrails are. Some are reversed. But only ONE light source! Opps. :lol:
Then "Carefully" study the contrails and lighting. They are IDENTICAL! It is ONE picture repeated 5 times. Some were reversed and the sizes changed but all 5 are ONE plane and contrail picture, photo shopped to make 5.

Many of the other photos have giveaway errors also but I am not going to waste anymore time on this. :rofl:

Cloud seeding is not a secret. Some drought stricken states are openly trying this, some by dispersal by plane, some by rockets. No big secret. :)

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 09:14 
Super User

Hookshot,take a visit to Portland,they are spraying there lots. You will see the same there as in the pics.

Tell the people who live under this aerial spraying that what they are seeing is not real or photo shopped.

I see these same trail patterns in the sky on real estate programmes from the U.K. Suppose they are photo shopped too?

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 09:24 

There are about 2500 to 3500 jets in the air over the U.S. at any given time. Most near large airports, like Portland and Seattle? Contrail are just a part of life. Movie makers trying to make a movie that took place before jets go crazy because they have to wait to film a scene until the sky is clear of contrails.

Do you agree that photo of 5 planes was photo shopped from ONE image? If not, let me know because then I will know you are not interested in a scientific explanation and only see what you want to see. :)

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 09:55 
Super User

So many independent people have tested the particles that fall to the ground from this spraying. What they have found is shocking. Levels of aluminium in the soil that are a thousand times above safe levels.

Explain to me why i never saw any of these long lasting trails for the 16 years that I lived in the U.K but now the place is covered in them?

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 12:43 
Smack Attack!
Smack Attack!

mac33 wrote:
So many independent people have tested the particles that fall to the ground from this spraying. What they have found is shocking. Levels of aluminium in the soil that are a thousand times above safe levels.

Explain to me why i never saw any of these long lasting trails for the 16 years that I lived in the U.K but now the place is covered in them?

any Poms on here see these trails all the time? lets hear from them?

Table Tennis abbreviations, and acronyms

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 12:57 

Mac,,,read what you are saying,"1000 times above safe levels".
Aluminum is NOT dangerous and has no "safe level". We wrap our food in aluminum foil. It is the third most common metal in the earths crust. About 8.3%. What ever you can manage to spray from an airplane wont make a difference. :lol: :rofl: