OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 15:29

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 16:32 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Interesting. Looks like they added a whole bunch of new pokemon this morning. There was an announcement on their website, they waited until the Pink Pokémon Promotion (a.k.a. Valentine's Day) was over before launching the new ones. Looks like most of the pigeons and rats have been replaced by what reminds me of Mrs. Octa from Cirque du Freak, and some weird bunny with a raccoon tail. Lots and lots and lots of these. Also caught some sort of ladybug, TWO sorts of bulldog-like things and something blue with an oval head with antennae for ears. Also new sorts of berries (some red bananas and what looks like yellow pinecones but are probably pineapples).

Finally got my Orange Barney last night. Fed the Dragonaire until it wouldn't take any more and then evolved it, over 3100 CP. Not bad!

Iskandar

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2017, 23:12 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

First anniversary for me tomorrow.. :lol: Wonder if anything special will happen. Quadruple bonuses.. Kangaskhan appearing.. Twenty magicarps or dratinis appearing in a row.... :lol: Maybe I will evolve that golden magicarp tomorrow to celebrate..

Iskandar

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 01:37 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
iskandar taib wrote:
First anniversary for me tomorrow.. :lol: Wonder if anything special will happen. Quadruple bonuses.. Kangaskhan appearing.. Twenty magicarps or dratinis appearing in a row.... :lol: Maybe I will evolve that golden magicarp tomorrow to celebrate..

Iskandar

What level are you? I got to 30 a week ago. Me and my son (and some 10 others) just raided and catched Lugia and Moltres. Haven't seen any Kangaskhan yet, maybe tomorrow...

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 02:04 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Level 36 and 40% of the way to 37. That double everything bonus period really helped.. :lol: Lasted a lot longer than it should have. I've only had one go at a Moltres, didn't get anywhere close.. When I was in Chiang Mai weekend before last, there was a huge crowd (maybe 30-40 people) outside a shopping mall, trying to catch a Lugia, but I couldn't stick around, had to catch a movie. Need two more of the fish to evolve the golden one, I know where they might be tomorrow morning, though... :lol: I do like the changes they've put in place the last couple months - attacking gyms is a lot more rewarding.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 03:41 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Yes, with raids it is a lot more social, you need to interact with other players more. Even here in Gothenburg there can be up to 40 persons when a raid shows up. Tomorrow are Zapdos suposed to show up at raids instead of Moltres... more hunting...

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 12:36 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Oh yeah.. there's something happening in Europe over the next few days.

So far, nothing out of the ordinary here.. :lol: So personal anniversaries seem like any other day. I did catch the two fish this morning, so this evening I'll be evolving the gold carp.. :lol: I've also somehow managed to accumulate 2000+ pigeon candies..

Iskandar