OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:03

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2014, 18:16 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Prices don't look 50% off. I can't justify it but some of those prices don't look that cheap compared to Eacheng main shop.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2014, 02:24 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

The prices on the main website don't include shipping.

I checked a couple items. Palio Hidden Dragon 40+ is $16 on eacheng.net (not including shipping) and $10.26 on AliExpress (Tianjin Guanghe Store, including shipping). They do seem to be running the same sale on some items on eacheng.net, though - Palio Macro Pro on AliExpress is $24.83 (normally $49.65) including shipping. On eacheng.net (not including shipping the "member price" is $41.79, while "your price" is $25.91 (in most cases both prices are the same). Palio Macro Era, however, isn't on sale on AliExpress, while on eacheng.net it's discounted down to $27.76 (not including shipping). Palio Hadou Japanese Sponge isn't even available on eacheng.net, on AliExpress it's $7.88 - I paid $12 a few days ago, drat!

I guess if you wanted to try Palio Macro/Pro/Era now is the time to get it. Be sure to check ALL their outlets - three on AliExpress, the main website at eacheng.net AND E-bay ("china-friend") for the best price.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 10:33 

Aliexpress is having 15% off sitewide tomorrow and also a number of coupons are available.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2014, 02:28 

Blade: Stiga OC
FH: Sanwei T88-I
BH: Xiom Sigma I Pro
I've got questions for u guys.

The descriptions on aliexpress say free shipping but there's also a shipping cost mentioned on the same page with the item description. So is that 'free shipping' when ordering from certaim countries or do they take out the shippong ost when you finalize your order?

Sorry for the noob question :?:

BH XIOM Sigma I Europe 2mm

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2014, 06:51 

Hi choon
If it says free shipping then it will be free standard shipping which is around 3 weeks. If you want faster shipping then it will be a cost. You can select this at checkout. Hope that helps.

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2014, 16:55 

tarken wrote:
Hi choon
If it says free shipping then it will be free standard shipping which is around 3 weeks. If you want faster shipping then it will be a cost. You can select this at checkout. Hope that helps.

ahhhh
that definitely helps explain it hehe
another question... are there a lot of fakes on aliexpress?
some of the prices i see on the site seem too good to be true...

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2014, 17:34 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Yes there are many fakes among many bargains... so buyers beware...

You can always ask member here if they think it's a fake... a few members here seem to use them regularly, so they would have a good idea. ;)

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2014, 18:46 

haggisv wrote:
Yes there are many fakes among many bargains... so buyers beware...

You can always ask member here if they think it's a fake... a few members here seem to use them regularly, so they would have a good idea. ;)

cool 8)

i was thiking about ordering some of those HRT blades/clones, they're relatively cheap and i don't think anyone would want to fake those anyway hehe :rofl:

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014, 00:30 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

THE BEST RELIABLE MARKETPLACE.

The surest way to buy genuine DHS products is to take to DHS procurers directly.

I recently discovered an AliExpress shop which is owned by DHS Shahghai manufacturer. They supply from DHS warehouse directly.
The goods not cheap, but all products assured to be of 100% authentity.

At times AliExpress have a Big Sale Day, price off 15-30%

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014, 01:34 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

My take on AliExpress is that if you order from stores which you know are reliable (in my case, the three run by Eacheng, see previous posts) then the merchandise is most likely genuine. Also, if the item is cheap, there's no point in making and selling counterfeits. It's the expensive stuff (like National H3, or Tenergy, or those $60-100 Ebony blades) that you need to be careful of. No point in making and selling fake Reactor Corbor or Blutenkirsche 868.

Glitches do happen - once, New-new Shop suddenly wasn't free shipping anymore. It took three complaints and two days before they actually LOOKED and fixed it! (The first couple times they assumed I had somehow chosen one of the express shipping options by mistake.)

Iskandar

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014, 03:14 

Great info :)

Thanks igor and iskandar :rock:

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2014, 18:05 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Tianjin Guanghe (i.e. Eacheng) is having coupons again. $2 off $12 minimum order for the next seven days. Except everyone's allowed THREE coupons. Don't think you can use all three at a time, although maybe you can get $6 off if you buy $36 worth of stuff...

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/202364.html

Iskandar

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014, 08:58 

Paddle palace sells the stiga infinity vps for 63$.
Don't know when it will end but i got one.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 14:26 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

ANOTHER Eacheng.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1146130

I bought two Reactor blades off them:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shi ... 99906.html

Got a message from "ZBT" (if you've ever received packages from any of the Eachengs, you'll know the significance of this..). Blades arrived today, sure enough...

This one doesn't seem to have as much stock as the others, they're running a 5% off sale for the next 2 hours.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014, 21:07 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

So how do you recognize a Eacheng? The conclusive proof is, when you get your stuff, it was mailed by one "Tian Zhi Bin" (or Zhi Bin Tian) from an address involving "Room 1901", in Tianjin, China. Other clues - you poke around the website and find "Eacheng.net" brand rubber protectors. They will usually send you one or two of these free when you buy rubber or blades, though I think they're running low or running out, because the last few orders, they've sent "61 Second" brand ones instead.

I got three packages from them today - one was from a "new" outlet that I suspected was Eacheng but didn't look much like them (see earlier post) containing two Reactor blades ($7 each). The other two came from one of the more established shops, one had some Double Fish 1-star "new material" (i.e. plastic) balls, and the other a HRT Red Crystal Carbon blade.

Here's the weird part. Before I opened the package, I noticed the lightest one cost the most to ship!

Package 1
Contents: HRT Crystal Carbon blade
Declared weight: 0.17 kg. Actual weight: 190 g. Postage: RMB 42.36 (this being a little under USD 7, order was $11.45 including coupons and 50% discount.)

Package 2
Contents: 2X Reactor DJ200 blades
Declared weight: 0.457 kg. Actual weight: 277 g. Postage: RMB 15.88 (USD 2.60 on a $14 order)

Package 3
Contents: 3X 6 packs Double Fish plastic balls
Declared weight: 0.11 kg. Actual weight: 191 g. Postage: RMB 22.66 (a little under USD 4, on a $14 order)

Go figure! :lol:

Iskandar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next