OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 01:10

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 05:39 
Super User

antipip wrote:
:idea: This must be why I like the Schildkrot ball so much it must be made to stand up to this bat. It always felt a little harder, and made a totally different noise when hit.

I'd liken it to your Australian cricket balls The kookaburra. These are known in England as bat breakers because they are made to stand up to your firm and abrasive turf conditions. The lack of a stand out seam also gives our bowlers problems :cry: .

You Aussies only beat us because of your equipment. Adham come to cricket we need you :wink:

Haha... bring on the ashes! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 08:42 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Tommy Lee wrote:
So you can appreciate that after spending many years in training and £1000's of my own cash and losing my right arm I may not even get to use this bat? I am loking into the Cornileau hobby bat 100 just incase but this bat only has a topspeed of 15 mph compared to the 600 mph of the Schildkrot 900 :cry:

I have been considering asking Adham while I have the opportunity what shampoo and conditioner he use's? becouse I have long admired the glossy sheen he achieves and I would really like to get my hair that way.

Welcome back Tommy, havent seen you here for a while!

Somehow I don't think Adham will get your questions on the Schildkrot ...or he has been sworn to secretcy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 08:45 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

The reviews of the bat have now been added to this official reviews site: The Schildkrot review

I'm pretty sure this site is quite reputable, so all that's been said about this bat must be true...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 09:32 

Hi Haggisv sorry to hear about your tt bag I hope that guy gets caught! back on topic - The question about the Schildkrot bat has been ruined first before he reads them :x Shame it would have been interesting to get his opinion about it! I might leave my question about the shampoo and conditioner for that thread a couple of minutes within him turning up to read the thread and answer the questions though :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 11:47 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Tommy Lee wrote:
Hi Haggisv sorry to hear about your tt bag I hope that guy gets caught! back on topic - The question about the Schildkrot bat has been ruined first before he reads them :x Shame it would have been interesting to get his opinion about it! I might leave my question about the shampoo and conditioner for that thread a couple of minutes within him turning up to read the thread and answer the questions though :lol:

Thanks mate! Weren't you one of the original discoverers of the Schildkrot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 14:20 
Super User

I was proud to be one of the original Schildkrot researchers at DTTW, however after that famous episode, I came home one night to find my apartment ransacked and a strange intruder, skinny bald guy with British accent, bashed me over the head. The next thing I remember, I was locked in some kind of laboratory strapped to a gurney, and I couldn't remember anything I had researched about Schildkrot bats. I think they have some sort of mind altering research going on there, probably use it to train robotic champions as well as take care of people who dig too much like I did.

I saw the familiar turtle logo on the walls and immediately knew what was going on, and I feared that maybe they would just use me as testing fodder for a new deadly bat, however luckily I was able to grab one of their hobby bats off the table and use the inherent radioactive energy to burn through my shackles and escape.

Heed my warnings and tread lightly fellow Schildkrot fans! :wink:

blade BTY Photino ST/Palio HengDa #1 ST, fh Palio Macro ERA 42deg MAX, bh Palio CK531A OX

TT Armory, N. America Palio distributor. Macro ERA Tensor, Biotech rubbers, and more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 15:05 
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later

Blade: Donic Persson Power Play
FH: Donic Bluestorm Z3
BH: Tibhar Aurus Soft
You gotta watch out for those sneaky govt agencies and ten times more for the private ones with power-hungry bosses. Way to think on your feet. We could write a nice fiction novel (similar to Louis L'Amour Westerns) all about the 900, a pushy power figure, a hero, blazing action, and an oppressed woman. Still gotta figure out how to include horses, though.

Status - Out of Business Janitor/Babysitter

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 15:31 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
A woman and a stallion,,,what more do you need? :D

Backhand, Sriver FX Max

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 20:00 

haggisv wrote:
Thanks mate! Weren't you one of the original discoverers of the Schildkrot?

Yeah it all started a while back now! As you now know there are 2 types of pre made bats there are the harmless ones that are being sold in sportswear shops and shopping malls then there are the pre made bats that have been put together in the secret laboratories to look exactly like a pre made hobby bat but are infact evil and dangerous and if not handled properly result in the instant death of everyone else in the training hall! For this reason you need life insurance and special training to use the Schildkrot 900.

When they came onto the scene a couple of years ago no one wanted to know about them! just the mention of them would make people's blood boil. I guess the Schildkrot 900 coming onto the scene of TT must of been a similar situation to Hiroji Satoh and the first sponge bat? An unfair advantage that upset everyone at the time but changed the sport forever! Well the schildkrot 900 pose's the same threat except this time people can get killed either using it or facing it at the other end of the table.

Well I dont want to promise this or anything but there have been rumours of a new schildkrot bat being put together in the secret laboratories right now that is so fast and spinny that the ball is said to take the colour off the table and be able to go straight through the net at full force it can also leave a permenant red ball mark on your opponents if contact is made with there skin! But I really can't see this new super Schildkrot bat passing any enez tests? :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009, 08:07 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

mdjenders wrote:
I was proud to be one of the original Schildkrot researchers at DTTW, however after that famous episode, I came home one night to find my apartment ransacked and a strange intruder, skinny bald guy with British accent, bashed me over the head. The next thing I remember, I was locked in some kind of laboratory strapped to a gurney, and I couldn't remember anything I had researched about Schildkrot bats. I think they have some sort of mind altering research going on there, probably use it to train robotic champions as well as take care of people who dig too much like I did.

I saw the familiar turtle logo on the walls and immediately knew what was going on, and I feared that maybe they would just use me as testing fodder for a new deadly bat, however luckily I was able to grab one of their hobby bats off the table and use the inherent radioactive energy to burn through my shackles and escape.

Heed my warnings and tread lightly fellow Schildkrot fans! :wink:

Wow I have not heard that before, thanks for the warning!

I guess we should not be surprised if this thread suddenly disappears either :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009, 08:09 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Tommy Lee wrote:
Well I dont want to promise this or anything but there have been rumours of a new schildkrot bat being put together in the secret laboratories right now that is so fast and spinny that the ball is said to take the colour off the table and be able to go straight through the net at full force it can also leave a permenant red ball mark on your opponents if contact is made with there skin! But I really can't see this new super Schildkrot bat passing any enez tests? :x

Can't wait... the spies have been released... watch this space for the latest news 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009, 13:53 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
I like the way this thread has developed with some of the truth and some of the skuttlebutt to keep outsiders enough in the dark to know what is truth and what is not. Its a very clever tactic, and I think it may just be diversionary enough to have the spies fed with misinformation too!

The word I've now heard is that Butterfly has cottoned on to the Schildkrot series and is not happy they haven't gotten something on the market that competes. Apparently what they are trying to develop is a material that is heavily sun-radiated, figuring the radiation in the Schidkrot cannot be as powerful as that from the sun. But of course, the suns rays here on earth are nowhere near powerful enough, so they are going to launch a space-probe to shoot around the sun. The probe will be laiden with the energy soaking material that will be used in making their Schildkrot competing blades and rubbers. They may just be onto something here too. I don't think there has been any marketing stuff put around this yet. In fact I think Butterfly R&D has deliberately been keeping it under wraps from the Bty marketing dept. because they know they would want to make a press release too soon and could blow the whole thing. I only found out myself because I have a mate working on this inside who is fearful for his life and wanted someone on the outside knowing what was going on. He has already had his apartment bugged he thinks, and he's pretty sure they have traces on his phone and mobile. He races pidgeon's as a hobby and sent me a note via one of his birds carrying it. That's how sensitive this stuff is.

I probably should have changed the name of the company involved here, but who's to say I didn't? Or maybe I left it the real one as n-one would suspect I'd use that! This world of cloak and dagger is just too much. I never realised TT could be so dangerous and competitive! Oh hang on, yes I did! I see it every Tuesday night! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009, 13:55 
I am Legend
I am Legend

Did anyone ever use a schildkrot JM Vmax blade?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2009, 15:55 

Blade: Donic Persson Power Play
FH: Donic Bluestorm Z3
BH: Tibhar Aurus Soft
That's a good point Silver.

Can anyone post a pic or three of their Personal Protective Gear they used for the 900?

Status - Out of Business Janitor/Babysitter

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2009, 05:56 
Heavy Looper

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next