OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
Live Table Tennis Videos Table Tennis News Live OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 22 Jan 2018, 23:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2018, 03:29 

Blade: JOOLA Carbon Pro
FH: Stock
BH: Stock
My wife surprised the kids with a STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table from Amazon. It was $400 USD delivered. I was against it, and didn't think they would play, but they have been using it a lot.

It claims to be 5/8" thickness. My calipers say it is 15.2mm. I know that 18mm is considered the least one should get, but my wife and I didn't know that then.

It says 190 lbs shipping weight, and the two delivery guys had a hard time carrying it. I weighed it at 154 lbs without packaging. Joola 15mm tables are listed as 137 lbs on Megaspin, and not sure if they really are lighter or if they just didn't really weigh them.

Quality seems satisfying to me.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 00:34 

The cost of this table was around US$950 including shipping. I've got it from TTPioneers on sale. I do not think this table is a great value for the money. You should be able to get 3/4" tables for much cheaper and they will still be sufficient for the home use, no need to go all out the way I did. i wathed them on: 9Apps VidMate Mobdro
Another thing - it took me and my friend about 4 hours to put the table together. Also, the table comes with the really good quality net.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2018, 14:47 

Blade: fbl
:clap: thank you all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6