OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 18:25

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Unhappy with zeropong
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2011, 04:00 
Super User

Ive bought multiple time at zeropong and ive never had any problems a couple months ago i played an order and i needed it quickly so i payed priority shipping i got my stuff 8 days later i was better off paying $1 first class shipping, now this saturday i placed an order and i did a miatake with the order i sent them 4 emails between saturday night and sunday first to cancel the order then explaining to please change it to what i want it abd i would pay the $6 dollar difference with the credit card i used. Not only i didint recieve any replys from them but today i get an email saying that they shipped the order and gave my tracking absolutly horrendous service im sorry but this is probably the last time im orsering from zeropong.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2011, 20:36 
Super User

It looks like that they fixed the issue its god to know that zeropong is still giving good service.

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 10:27 
Super User

Everything arrived perfectly zeropong is still delivering good servicr but a little more clear comunication would of prevented this but overall great job

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 21:13 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: 729 HS Champion carbon
FH: Razka X max, black
BH: SavigaV LP 1.0 red/green
zeropong always goes the extra mile for the customer. always (for me).

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2011, 04:14 

I have ordered from Zeropong "NUMEROUS" times with no Problems at all. I always receive my goods in 2-3 days, considering they ship from the East Coast of the U.S., and i'm on the West Coast. That's why before submitting order for payment they ask you one last time to: "review order before sending payment."

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2011, 05:00 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
I've never had any problem with Zeropong, but I wish they took PayPal.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2011, 12:47 

Tom has done a wonderful job in customer relationships as far as I am concerned. I wish other suppliers/manufactures were as attentive as he is.

USATT Rating: 1682

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 11:59 
Paddy's Paddler
Paddy's Paddler

is there a way to contact him, ive tried using his websidte contact function but it doesnt want to work.

anyone got his email??

Main: / secondary / LP
Blade: DHS Hurricane hao/ Blade- Hurricane Hao 2

FH: Skyline 3(Blue Sponge)/ FH- Nittaku H3 pro
BH: Omega Asia/ BH- Calibra Tour H

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2019, 10:24 

Zero Pong is a fraud & overtly racist.
I bought some rubbers and they sent the wrong type. The lady sent me an email (she had the nerve) stating that they deal with lots of orders and therefore mistakes happen (as if I should live with HER mistakes).

I made the mistake of letting it slide. I ordered a specific rubber , stating in advance of my skill level & rating & stating that I am extremely picky about rubber thickness. They could have easily said , that they cannot ship. But instead they shipped whatever wrong sponge thickness they had. When I complained , Tom said Ok we will refund & take rubber back but we are banning you. Again it is teh case my getting punished for their f---ups.

I am absolutely positive this is racially motivated (as you can tell from my name) . If I had been a white person I am positive this would not have happened because certain nationaltites are supposed to be clueless about the sport and accept whatever the Chinese man tells me as holy Gospel.

They make me sick to my stomach. Don't buy from them at all especially if you are non-white (non-Chinese) person.
Of course I am just saying this since Zeropong will be very successful regardless since non-white & non-Chinese players are a small minority

I won't just wildly throw out racist accusations without proper consideration & other things I heard from other people.

I used to live near where they are located & even told Tom that they are lucky that I am not as low as them and otherwise I would take them to court.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2019, 19:06 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

That's IT??? You're seriously accusing Zeropong of being racist because THEY MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER???? :lol: On your first day of posting here, no less. I suspect I wouldn't, for instance, find being your letter carrier, or school librarian, or apartment manager very pleasant.

Also I'm wondering how we're supposed to guess your ethnicity based on a name like SynthMeth.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2019, 03:57 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
In fact, zeropong is so damn good, I have written them several times to start treating me worse.

Which reminds me, i need some more Reflectoid.

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2019, 04:24 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
SynterMyth has been taken care of. :devil:

I have spent thousands of dollars at ZeroPong. Really a great place. Wish all the suppliers had as good service.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2019, 10:32 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Thank you. What a pest.

Igor might troll, but this guy doesn't - he's not quite right in the head and actually believes what he writes. And he's incredibly persistent because he's on a quest - he believes the world is against him and is trying to shut him up. Expect more sockpuppet accounts shortly.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2019, 00:07 
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later
Rambo Looper Spin First Ask Questions Later

Blade: Donic Persson Power Play
FH: Donic Bluestorm Z3
BH: Tibhar Aurus Soft
hookshot wrote:
SynterMyth has been taken care of. :devil:

I have spent thousands of dollars at ZeroPong. Really a great place. Wish all the suppliers had as good service.
CPT Hook at work!!... Dont mess with Texas or West Coast... Don't mess with an old dude who knows ping pong... dude done got the hook. Just because you dont see Hookshot make 10x posts a day doesn't mean he doesn't have eyes-on.

I ran into Tom exactly once in person, cannot tell from a quick hello someone's character, but dude had every indication of being real.

A better indication is of how my trusted friends see him... I know the character and standards of my friends... Enough data from them tells a story. I hear nothing negative.

I've made worse mistakes than what was described, Tom seems to have done the right thing to address it. Often, you see character of people when things dont go right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status - Out of Business Janitor/Babysitter

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2019, 22:12 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
I have ordered from them multiple times over the years and I don't ever recall having an issue with an incorrect order. I know many players that have used them, also no issues. Some people just like to look for trouble for some reason. Life's too short.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5