OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 07:57

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: tabletennis11.com
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 17:17 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Unfortunately these guys seem to have recently raised their prices quite a bit. Glad I got a few orders in when the good deals were still to be had.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

Post subject: Re: tabletennis11.com
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 17:53 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
There are still good deals on there. I was going to buy some rakza 7 a week or two ago, but it had gone off special offer (back up from 27 to 39 euro). I emailed to ask if it would be on offer again and they said it would, it had risen because they were low on stock. True to their word it has gone on special again, presumably they had a delivery. Maybe your items are just low stock at the moment.

185g

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 18:05 
Super User

i checked the price of a tibhar blade last month and its still the same this month, so maybe not all prices have risen??

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2012, 18:34 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Benduo wrote:
i checked the price of a tibhar blade last month and its still the same this month, so maybe not all prices have risen??

I got a Tibhar CO-S-3 blade for $21, now it's $26. I got a case of DHS *** balls for $74, now it's $90 (I can now get it cheaper in the USA).

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 13:25 

the Stiga Calibra LT has gone up!!
so has the Nittaku Acoustic and Violin
TSP rubbers are very expensive as well, i can buy them cheaper in Japan
Nittaku Narucross are also quite dear for ESN rubbers...
ESN rubbers that they are selling are at a great price though!!
Vega series are at an exceptionally good price.

overall i thin tt11 is cheaper than most retailers

Spin Art, T05, T64, Grip-S, Neo H3, Rakza 7, Nittaku & Xiom rubbers

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2012, 22:23 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
Just ordered 2 sheets of Rakza 7, 24 DHS 3* and 5m of Yasaka edge tape for 72 euros with free international shipping.....beat that !! They respond to enquiries really quickly too.

185g

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2014, 15:40 

Anyone here knows the estimated shipping time to Australia?

It's been 17 days since it left estonian post (status: shipped) but I still cannot track it under Australian EMS homepage
:(

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2014, 16:05 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Have you contacted them? They might be able to track it from their side.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2014, 16:29 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Shipping takes a long time from them, but I've never had anything not arrive.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2014, 17:11 
Super User

Quote:
I got a Tibhar CO-S-3 blade for $21, now it's $26. I got a case of DHS *** balls for $74, now it's $90 (I can now get it cheaper in the USA).

Sorry MNNB...should have kept my fool mouth shut...

Next time I get good service and a great price on a cos 3 blade, I won't post a positive review on it.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2014, 18:08 

Indeed, enquiries and questions are replied quite promptly, two thumbs up for that.

By the way, This is my first time ordering from tabletennis11.com :)
@mynamenotbob does it take this long for the shipment to arrive?

@haggisv I asked them to help me track and locate where my order is currently,
and they said "Unfortunately tracking information updates very slowly - therefore we have to wait more."

Last status from Eesti post at 08.02.2014 14:10 is "departure" and still no updates.

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2014, 21:11 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Blade: ?
FH: ?
BH: ?
Ordered 2 sheets of Rakza 7 (received an email from them saying it was on offer - 28 euros a sheet), 1 sheet of 802-40 supersoft and some Donic Vario Clean 90ml water based glue. Total cost after 5% discount on the rubbers was 72.55 euros including VAT (VAT and import duties are a big factor in determing if I buy in the UK/EC or the rest of the world).

Everything arrived well packaged within 6 days of my order and shipping was free because my order was over 50 euros.

It's the second time I've ordered from tabletennis11.com and both times my order was correct and arrived within a week. I will use them again.

PostPosted: 20 May 2016, 02:57 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

On Monday evening I ordered two sheets of Hurricane "8" (as Tabletennis11 listed the hardness type of Hurricane "8") and one sheet of Xiom Vega Elite which was on offer for a friend. The order qualified for free shipping which I expected to take 10-14 days. Today they arrived - 3.5 day turnaround from Estonia to UK. I was kept informed by emails about my order by Tabletennis 11 and given a tracking number so I can judge when it would be delivered once shipped.

I doubt tabletennis11 will ship Express every time as it usually costs more but I'm very pleased with my shopping experience. :clap:

PostPosted: 20 May 2016, 22:08 

Excellent! :) Thanks for your comment!
Express is usually much more expensive, but sometimes it happens that Express has equal (or even cheaper) cost compared to regular shipping and then we choose Express instead of regular.
Hope to see you soon again on Tabletennis11.com. :)

Debater wrote:
On Monday evening I ordered two sheets of Hurricane "8" (as Tabletennis11 listed the hardness type of Hurricane "8") and one sheet of Xiom Vega Elite which was on offer for a friend. The order qualified for free shipping which I expected to take 10-14 days. Today they arrived - 3.5 day turnaround from Estonia to UK. I was kept informed by emails about my order by Tabletennis 11 and given a tracking number so I can judge when it would be delivered once shipped.

I doubt tabletennis11 will ship Express every time as it usually costs more but I'm very pleased with my shopping experience. :clap:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 16:42 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Ok, this time I've ordered

- DHS Hurricane 8 Hard x2 (red and black). This was the main reason for placing the order. Ive done it on behalf of a team mate who tried and liked my Hurricane 8 when I glued it to his match blade for him to try out and Tabletennis11 are the only place in europe I can find who bother to list the sponge hardness of the versions of Hurricane 8 they sell.

To make the order over 100 euros I also ordered:
- Friendship RITC supersoft 802-40 (1.8mm black). Not an essential purchase now because I prefer black on my forehand. However, as I buy rubbers for testing which can sometimes be red, I also need a black sheet of 802-40 to balance out the set up.
- Xiom Vega Pro max black (AndySmith has kindly sent me a sheet of Xiom Vega Asia DF to try out and I'm curious to know what the difference between the 2 is in actual play. I was tempted to get a sheet of Xiom Vega Asia for the comparison but the Pro has a rep for being less springy - less catapult effect - and harder, both things I prefer) and finally
- Donic glue Vario Clean 90ml . I've made so many test setups for people to try recently that I've almost used up all my glue.

My team mate really wants the Hurricane 8 sheets for Wednesday 24th August as that's our next pratice night and the winter league starts in September so he wants time to bed it in. To help try and ensure that happens, I added the other stuff for me to make the order over 100 euros. It now qualifies for DHL Express Worldwide shipping (3-5 days). I needed the glue but not the Xiom Vega Pro I which I could have got cheaper elsewhere but at least now the shipping is free. Ever little bit helps!

Last time I was well pleased with the service and shipping, lets see how it goes this time. Will my order get here by 24th August, place your bets ladies and gentlement! :lol: