OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 21:40

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Plastic ball
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 22:31 

Anyone know where i can buy this butterfly 40+ poly ball?

Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-02-18-11-24-41.png
Screenshot_2016-02-18-11-24-41.png [ 390.74 KiB | Viewed 2693 times ]

Post subject: Re: Plastic ball
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2016, 22:35 
LP Collector
LP Collector

Blade: Yaska Sweden Classic
FH: 802 OX
BH: DHS C8 OX
This should help: http://bfy.tw/54Ve

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2016, 16:25 

Does anyone know why tabletennis11 has stopped selling butterfly products?

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2016, 16:29 
LP Collector
LP Collector

There's a recent thread here which discusses it, including a contribution from tabletennis11:

viewtopic.php?t=29596&p=313502

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 19:28 

Thank you very much for your input LordCope. What i meant by my question is if any of you guys knew any online shop that sells these butterfly poly ball at a reasonable price. I have been looking online a lot and from experience tabletennis11 was the best until they stopped selling butterfly products. Megaspin's shipping to my country(Mauritius Island) is $65 which is very very expensive. So if anyone can help me out with buying these balls please do. Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 19:42 
Super User

Blade: AfroBro Custom
FH: Rasanter R53
BH: Vega X
d3ssen wrote:
Thank you very much for your input LordCope. What i meant by my question is if any of you guys knew any online shop that sells these butterfly poly ball at a reasonable price. I have been looking online a lot and from experience tabletennis11 was the best until they stopped selling butterfly products. Megaspin's shipping to my country(Mauritius Island) is $65 which is very very expensive. So if anyone can help me out with buying these balls please do. Thanks in advance

Shipping to Mauritius must be a challenge in general. From the UK, I'm getting prices of £10 tracked or £5 untracked, which obviously beats Megaspin.

Your problem is Butterfly restrict retailers from selling outside of their allotted territory. I have no idea who your official Butterfly dealer is though. You're best off sending an email to [email protected] and asking who supplies Mauritius. If no one does, ask them how you're supposed to buy Butterfly products.

If you don't get anywhere, I can order some from TeesSport here in the UK and post them out to you at the rates I've mentioned above.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 20:31 
LP Collector
LP Collector

I was going to extend the same offer that AndySmith has made! More than happy to order and send the balls to you from the UK, if you must have these very balls.

Is there a particular reason why you need these exact balls?

I'd be interested to hear what Butterfly say about distribution for your country.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 00:02 

AndySmith wrote:
d3ssen wrote:

Shipping to Mauritius must be a challenge in general. From the UK, I'm getting prices of £10 tracked or £5 untracked, which obviously beats Megaspin.

Your problem is Butterfly restrict retailers from selling outside of their allotted territory. I have no idea who your official Butterfly dealer is though. You're best off sending an email to [email protected] and asking who supplies Mauritius. If no one does, ask them how you're supposed to buy Butterfly products.

If you don't get anywhere, I can order some from TeesSport here in the UK and post them out to you at the rates I've mentioned above.

On Teesport that butterfly ball is out of stock and i dont know when it will available again. I sent them an email regarding this. Thank you very much for your kind offer my friend.

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 00:04 

LordCope wrote:
I was going to extend the same offer that AndySmith has made! More than happy to order and send the balls to you from the UK, if you must have these very balls.

Is there a particular reason why you need these exact balls?

I'd be interested to hear what Butterfly say about distribution for your country.

I need that very ball only because it is being used in every tournament in Mauritius and the Mauritius Table Tennis Association does not sell any of it.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 01:06 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
d3ss3n wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
d3ssen wrote:

On Teesport that butterfly ball is out of stock and i dont know when it will available again. I sent them an email regarding this. Thank you very much for your kind offer my friend.

Tees site says expected delivery w/c 18/4/16 for both the boxes of 3 and 12

185g

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 21:49 

so_devo wrote:
d3ss3n wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
[quote="d3ssen"]Thank you very much for your input LordCope. What i meant by my question is if any of you guys knew any online shop that sells these butterfly poly ball at a reasonable price. I have been looking online a lot and from experience tabletennis11 was the best until they stopped selling butterfly products. Megaspin's shipping to my country(Mauritius Island) is $65 which is very very expensive. So if anyone can help me out with buying these balls please do. Thanks in advance

Tees site says expected delivery w/c 18/4/16 for both the boxes of 3 and 12[/quote]
Thank you very much for the info
Now i just hope that they will ship to my country with a reasonable price

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 03:14 

And now Teesport telling me they dont ship to Mauritius! Is there a ban or a restriction to selling table tennis stuff to Mauritius or what??!!!

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 06:06 
Super User

Blade: AfroBro Custom
FH: Rasanter R53
BH: Vega X
Not sure how many times I can say this - Butterfly don't let their retailers ship outside of their approved region. So TeesSport can only ship to the UK, TT11 can't ship butterfly stuff out of their home country, and so on. Which is why you should get in touch with butterfly and ask them who is approved to sell stuff to Mauritius.

Or have a forum member send them privately b

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 08:58 
Super User

Blade: Zhang Jike SZLC
FH: Tenergy 05 2.1 Blk
BH: Tenergy 05 2.1 Red
I emailed Butterfly Europe and a Fred Lange sorted out not one but 2 authorised suppliers for me.
[email protected]

P.S. Why aren't they playing with the G40 as opposed to the one in your pic. I didn't think much of it - even the improved version. Expensive ball to train with since they don't last - plus the bounce is low. On balance I'd recommend a 2 star Nittaku 40+ from tt-japan as a training ball and adjust on the day for whatever ball is being played with in a tournament.

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 12:31 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

d3ss3n wrote:
And now Teesport telling me they dont ship to Mauritius! Is there a ban or a restriction to selling table tennis stuff to Mauritius or what??!!!

Butterfly.

See if there's a dealer in South Africa, you'd probably be within their selling territory. It used to be you could order from a couple of companies in Japan but they stopped shipping Butterfly stuff overseas as well.

Iskandar