OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:24

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2016, 23:30 

Blade: Yasaka MaLin Carb
FH: Hurrican 3 Neo
BH: Donic F1
Again similar to Cobalt's, yours is also working really well? Maybe this is not a very serious update.

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2016, 21:50 

Mine works reasonably well, no complaints. I don't have the new model to compare it against though. If you haven't bought yours, why not try and make sure to get the new model anyway?

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2016, 23:28 

I'd really hope so. But there are very limited vendors in Canada that carry the claimed updated version and happen to have them in stock! I only found one vender that has them in stcok and claimed them to be the latest version. But after I forward them the email I got from Joola, I haven't heard back from the vendor for over 3 days. I wonder why... It's on sale though, for only CA$169
If I want to start practicing soon, I might have to settle for an older version (not sure if it's even a "B"!). I'll see.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2016, 09:17 

Not sure how it is in Canada - can you order stuff from the USA? Maybe via some sort of forwarding address? Would be a lot cheaper to ship there than to Australia.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2016, 04:37 

Blade: DHS H. Hao III
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05
BH: Bfly Tenergy 05FX
I ordered the Joola Buddy V300, but i didn't open the box yet, i just got it from the post office today, made a bad quality video opening the package box and took out the robot box but didn't un-box it yet.

I hope it will be that new model, but if it doesn't then i just buy another one maybe locally that is similar to this iPong/Jolla Buddy not sure which brand and use them together at the same time for different placement of balls.

Main blade is under my profile name.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 00:57 

Have you got a chance to check the serial number?

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 02:06 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

For what it's worth - the "new version" came out some time before the WTTC (February, wasn't it?) so if you buy one now, I think it's almost certain you'd get a new one. This would include the Joola-branded ones. Can't remember what the updates were, I think new-spec motors was one. Got mine at the WTTC, they sold out! They threw in the battery pack, I must say it makes setup convenient. No need to put the table near an electrical outlet, or have to deal with long extension cords. I've got Eneloops, very convenient - charge and forget, still charged months later.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 08:45 

Most of the websites call it the new August 2016 version.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 09:40 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

OH! So there's a new new version!!!! :lol: That means I have the OLD new version.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 22:44 

I doubt if the "update" really makes any really differenece. I'll probably go ahead and get whatever version that Canadian website has for $169, while the deal lasts.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016, 02:33 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Do get the battery box and the catch net. The net can be set up in 5 minutes once you've figured it out.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016, 07:48 

I got the Joola net for $37.99. A great deal. But I've never seen where the battary pack is being sold.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016, 15:52 

I just ordered the Joola catch net buddy, but it was for $61.80, i found elsewhere cheaper, but the shipping makes the difference, so from the website i ordered for almost $62 i added few more items and i got free shipping worldwide, so it is like i already paid for shipping if i bought it elsewhere for less than $60.

The robot i've got is the new one, still i am trying to figure out the settings, and i don't know why it is so noisy when i put setting at maximum, is that normal?

I hope i can have joy with this robot, and when the net is coming so i don't worry for many balls all around after hitting, and i may buy another model net just in case, just the space where i train is very tight, not sure how could this help me to improve my training with the robot.

I made 2 videos, one for un-boxing the robot package, and the second is installing/fixing the robot, but my video is crap and nothing as for interest.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016, 22:29 

TareqPhoto wrote:
I just ordered the Joola catch net buddy, but it was for $61.80, i found elsewhere cheaper, but the shipping makes the difference, so from the website i ordered for almost $62 i added few more items and i got free shipping worldwide, so it is like i already paid for shipping if i bought it elsewhere for less than $60.

The robot i've got is the new one, still i am trying to figure out the settings, and i don't know why it is so noisy when i put setting at maximum, is that normal?

Can I ask what the serial number start with? $61 is quite expensive. But it depends on where you are, I guess.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016, 22:51 

wanchop wrote:
TareqPhoto wrote:

Can I ask what the serial number start with? $61 is quite expensive. But it depends on where you are, I guess.

My Joola V300 has a serial number start with C0.....

Yes expensive, and i found it cheaper on another site, but the shipping with that expensive one can be free if i order more items, while other sites the shipping is high already and no discount or free shipping, so it is almost similar in price.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next