OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 09:16

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

I have appeased the darkside in me
0-1 views - bah humbug 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2-10 views - oops, I made a mistake - stupid topic should be banned 24%  24%  [ 4 ]
11-50 views - what is this strength growing witinin me, I like it 24%  24%  [ 4 ]
51-100 views - I feel the energy coursing through my veins... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100+ views - I am insatiable, a true darksider. I belong !!!! 53%  53%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 17
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017, 20:12 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Blade: ?
FH: ?
BH: ?
18 Mar 2017 22:07 = 0 views
20 Mar 2017 21:30 = 10'000 views in 47hrs 23 mins

Thursday, 26 July 2018. The day of the darkside grows nearer and nearer....

Still feeling safe in your understanding REB...

Whether we say we can or we can't, we will be proven right...

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK...

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017, 20:24 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Wow 10000+, the Dark Army is on the move... or least Debater is. :lol:

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017, 20:33 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

I think you mean 12'000 :devil:

We grow exponentially - the OOAK Forum truely is a great way to bring link minded darksiders together ;)

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 02:01 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

I wonder if there is some way to automate this.. Web browser macros and the like.. :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 04:09 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

iskandar taib wrote:
I wonder if there is some way to automate this.. Web browser macros and the like.. :lol:

Iskandar

That's like telling children father Christmas is not real, or that star wars is just a film. Or going to see a magician, not to be entertained but to tell everyone how the "trick is done" :o :swear:

Where has the fun, mystery and imagination gone in the world.

And with that the sun rises pushing the darkness back in to the corners of the world and the click, click.. click ........click is no more.

To learn, you must first be ready to unlearn for you cannot teach a person who knows everything anything.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 06:35 
Bytes worse than his Bark
Bytes worse than his Bark

Blade: OldNittaku Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05 Hard
BH: Yasaka Shining Dragon max
<sigh> Each time I log on to OOAK Forum and View new posts this comes up. I can resist the Looking For / For sale topics, but cannot resist this one. I originally voted for the first option, but on second visit went for the 2-10, which I am still on. By Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning I will probably progress to the 3rd option. OCD or what?

Keeping it real ... dark.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 10:05 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

iskandar taib wrote:

And crash the server? :( :( :(

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 21:13 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
17.5K views ??? :o :o :o

This is insane. Someone has put a bot on this without doubt.

I think we should delete this thread Haggisv :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 22:22 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

I will... as soon as I get to 20k...Oops :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2017, 00:26 
Super User

Blade: VKMO
BH: Victas Spectol S1
Debater wrote:
I have been monitoring this topic too. For those 3 people who claim in the poll to have contributed over 100 clicks, take a look over your shoulder. See that shadow, it's the darkside watching. It knows when you have been fibbing :bandit:

For you 3 "shameless" forum members who claim to be true darksiders you have 3 options

1. De-select the 100+ clicks option - you have not earned that privilege yet :finger: or
2. Genuinely click 100+ times on this topic :up: or
2. Hang your head in shame when I announce to the world your true identity :n:

The darkside of our nature does not tolerate fakes or glory seekers, we embrace only our own. You have been warned. :ninja:

REB wrote:
Oh its only at 810...I feel the Introduce Yourself thread is safe for a while yet.

For everyone else, how kind it is of REB to add an extra bonus of increasing the number of views on this topic.

Click now and PROVE REB WRONG :devil:

You can try >: D

Rating: Recreational Player

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 19:16 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Little darksider flopped down on the couch next to daddy darksider and sighed. It didn't take a genius to figure out something was bothering him.
“What's up little darksider” asked daddy darksider
Little darksider shuffled his feet, his eyes glued to the floor, his hands deep in his pockets. He stretched his legs out.
“Nothing” sniffed little darksider
“Are you sure” said daddy darksider.
“Yes”whispered little darksider, still not daring to look at his daddy.

Daddy darksider knew something was wrong, and he cared deeply for his son. Had little darksider been using chemical substances to enhance his performance, had he stayed out in the sun too long? Daddy darksider wasn't sure. Should he just give up trying to find out what was bothering his son, maybe trust his son and take him at his word? For sure, daddy darksider couldn't afford scientists to attend his house 24/7 to test for chemical abuse and as much as he wanted to, he couldn't ban sunlight. But daddy darksider knew something was different. Despite the uncertainty in his son's actions, daddy darksider sensed a growing power, a certainty, a purpose, a maturity in his son. Daddy darksider was sure his son wanted to share this with him but was too shy, or maybe he simply didn't know how to. Daddy darksider thought back to his first time and took his son's hands within his. Kneeling down so they were on a level, daddy darksider looked little darksider straight in the eyes.

“Listen son, we are different. People think we cheat so that we can win and be successful. And people think that we draw our power from dark practices and that we feed off dark emotions like fear, anger, hatred and aggression. They look to blame us for their weaknesses. The truth is son, we do not control how other people choose to feel, they do. Yes we have different values, different beliefs but being different isn't reason to be ridiculed, laughed at, feared. That is simply other people abdicating responsibility for their own feelings and actions. It's blaming you for their failings. It's not wanting to understand and appreciate the beauty, the true darkness of anything different to what they are.”

Little darksider sniffed once more, his mouth twitched with emotion. He'd made his mind up. He would tell daddy darksider what he wanted to share with him.
“Well daddy” said little darksider, “I, err, I discovered...”
Daddy darksider grinned. “Don't worry son, you don't have to say anything to me. I know, I saw you sneak little Missy lightsider up the stairs earlier. You are a wonderful little darksider who will grow in strength and stature and are destined for great things and you're obviously discovering for the first time how attractive darkness is to light and vice-versa. There is nothing wrong with what you are about to do. All true darksiders have to start some time. This is your time.”
“Really” smiled a relieved little darksider, “You mean that daddy?”
“Yes son. Follow the path your heart is drawn to, act with decency and kindness and welcome the light as a reminder of who you really are and what you stand for. I'm sure she...”
“Thank you daddy” interrupted little darksider. “I'm so glad we had this conversation” And with a clear conscience little darksider jumped up, turned and ran back up to his bedroom and sat next to his best friend, Missy lightsider.
“Are you ready” said little darksider to his friend
“Yes” she grinned back. “It's time. Let's do this” and together they went.... CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 19:52 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2017, 08:15 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Had it really been 9 months since he'd first clicked with Missy Lightsider? Little Darksider smiled, "9 months 2 days to be exact" he chuckled. And in that time so much had changed. Filled with new confidence that comes from experiencing new things, Little Darksider had decided to take a radical step. He would live life to the full, enjoying the present, and banish any nightmares about what the future might hold. Little Darksider had made a commitment to follow his heart, a heart which he had kept locked away deep deep inside himself for fear of being broken. Little Darksider smiled, "I can do this, I WILL DO THIS" he chanted back to himself, no matter how much this all scared him. And scare him it did, right to the very base of his pimples.

Little Darksider turned into 729 Thunder Road and was greeted by a golden arc of colour and light. On trees, around windows, on fences, on rooftops even glistening back up off the long grass. There was no escaping it, nowhere to hide. Light and lots of it, more than Little Darksider had ever seen before, more than even existed in the skyline when the sun was at it's highest. It was now that the magnitude of Little Darksider's decision finally struck home, like a bolt of lightening shattering his fragile confidence in to a million pieces. This was what the lightsiders called Christmas and what darksiders called hellfire and it frightened little darksider, more than anything had ever frightened him before. Christmas brought home the reality of just how different he and Missy Lightsider really were and the worlds they came from.

But whilst Little Darksider's resolve was bending a little, it would not break. Not today. Little Darksider took one last deep breath, opened the gate to Missy Lightsider's house and looked up the path towards Missy Lightsider's front door. This path would lead to the one girl who had opened Little Darksider's eyes to new possibilities and brought warmth in to his cold life. But this path, with every step, would also take him further and further away from his family, a family who had supported and cared for him all his life. A family who had defended him from bullies who picked on him simply because he was different. A family he owed so much to and now, now in their moment of need he felt like he was deserting them. Confused, unsure, uncertain Little Darksider slowly began to walk forward up the path and towards the light. As he approached the door, more lights switched on. This wasn't right. Little Darksider looked around scared. He was out of his depth, his confidence gone. A complete reversal of how he had felt just a couple of hours earlier when he'd kissed Mummy Darksider good bye. How could he be so disloyal to those close to him, his flesh and blood. Little Darksider's head started spinning faster and faster. BUMP.

"Be careful", said Mrs Lightsider, "be gentle with him, he's obviously had a big shock and feinted". Missy Lightsider looked down lovingly at her Little Darksider, dabbing his forehead with cool water. “I'll never forgive myself if I've hurt you” she whispered gently in his ear. “I love you so much” and she began to cry.

Is there ever a better combination of words to wake up to than "I love you so much" thought Little Darksider as his head began to clear. He opened his eyes and looked lovingly up at Missy Lightsider. Missy Lightsider, embarrassed looked away sheepishly. Even though she'd felt this way for some time, she'd never whispered those words before, never and she hadn't intended to start now, certainly not loud enough for Little Darksider to hear them. Missy Lightsider felt very vulnerable. Her mind was in a spin. What if her little darksider didn't feel the same way? What if he felt pressured, got up and ran away leaving her alone again? What if.... Missy Lightsider's thoughts were interrupted as Little Darksider took her hand and lightly stroked her smooth skin. Little Darksider took a moment to compose himself.

There are moments in our lives when we realise we have reached a critical point, a crossroads. Take one path and choose wisely because there will be no turning back, no second chances. Even though young and inexperienced, Little Darksider recognised this was one of those rare moments. Little Darksider knew the next words he uttered would be the most important he had ever uttered before, maybe even the most important he would ever ever say again.

His brain began to click click click over and over.....

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2017, 16:40 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Defence Alpha
FH: Donic Slice 40 CD 1.5 mm
BH: LKTStrgr+KokBLuJap 1.1 mm
Btw, what the opposite of enlightened?

While more and more I love chopping with LP, I dont think the word appropriate to describe the dark side. :)

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2017, 17:01 
Super User

Blade: DHS PowerG-9 OFF++
FH: Yasaka Rakza X
BH: Palio Thor
Light-side, Dark-side, Red-side, Black-side, Pips-in, Pips-out :lol:

Darksiders exist EVERYWHERE on teh InternetZ ! :rofl:

Both sides always trying to corrupt the other. ;-) :rofl:

1. FH/BH-YRakza9/XOmegaVT
    2. FH/BH-TSP Spectol/Yinhe Qing OX
  • 729 Bomb C-P : FH/BH-DHS H2 Orig/DHS H3 Orig