OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 08:30

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017, 08:56 
Super User

Blade: DMS Revolution
FH: XIOM Vega China max
BH: DrN ABS fAnti max
Joewilmar wrote:
Do you sell your revolution blade and MB sir??

MB torn to pieces :envy: , and the blade i am still using...

but some1 is selling that blade rubber combo on the forum i think...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017, 08:59 
Super User

found it...here it is...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31166

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2017, 03:53 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Hi there! What's up in your part of the table tennis world? Any change of setup or any other changes? Be well!

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2017, 07:01 
Super User

hi m8, tnx for asking...

like every summer i am taking a break from tt and play only big tennis, my tt season start in September...

equipment wise, i have switched to drN ABS fanti...it is not as good as MB ot Transformer while they are new, but it stay the same and its good enough long after i would have needed to change MB...and that is more important to me bcs i cant afford to switch fanti every month or two...further testing will be when season starts...

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2017, 00:48 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
How often are you having to change the transformer? Question for everyone. I'd want the anti (expensive) to last 2 months at least.

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2017, 02:03 
Super User

To be fair, it can last 2 months, but after the 1st one you can tell that the reversal is not at 100 percent...

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2017, 20:45 

Iceman, DA mentioned you had a video of how to glue transformer to the blade. I see the one where you take it off, but not where you attach by using a glue sheet. He said you apply glue to the glue sheet? Can you link me to that, or explain it? I just got my first Transfirmer in and I don't want to mess it up. I

Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2017, 04:49 
Super User

Grr, hate when that happens, I have written wall of text and then accidentally deleted the post :headbang:

Anyway, short version this time. Remove the protection from one side of the glue sheet. And than stick that sheet numerous times to some slick surface (I have a glass table) until you see that is not so sticky. The point is that the sheet is sticking to the blade too hard if you don't do that. Now put the protective sheet back on that now not so sticky side. Now glue the other, sticky untreated side, to the sponge. Press firmly. Now, remove the protection from the now not so sticky side.

And now put the rubber very gently on the blade and remove it couple of times again. And than put it on the blade for the final time. You don't have to press it hard.

And this is it. Easy as 1 2 3 :lol:

This way you can remove the rubber from the blade easily and try it on different blades without worries... The glue sheet will stay on the sponge and not on the blade.

Uf, wall of text again :rock:

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 01:30 

111Iceman111 wrote:
Grr, hate when that happens, I have written wall of text and then accidentally deleted the post :headbang:

Anyway, short version this time. Remove the protection from one side of the glue sheet. And than stick that sheet numerous times to some slick surface (I have a glass table) until you see that is not so sticky. The point is that the sheet is sticking to the blade too hard if you don't do that. Now put the protective sheet back on that now not so sticky side. Now glue the other, sticky untreated side, to the sponge. Press firmly. Now, remove the protection from the now not so sticky side.

And now put the rubber very gently on the blade and remove it couple of times again. And than put it on the blade for the final time. You don't have to press it hard.

And this is it. Easy as 1 2 3 :lol:

This way you can remove the rubber from the blade easily and try it on different blades without worries... The glue sheet will stay on the sponge and not on the blade.

Uf, wall of text again :rock:

Thanks so much! Did you put glue on the sponge-side of the glue sheet? I didn't.

What I ended up doing is putting Rubber Cement on the blade.

Glue sheet directly to the sponge of the rubber (no glue, just the sheet's factory stickiness).

Put water-based glue on the other side of the glue sheet.

Pressed firm but not too firm.

We'll see if/when I decide to take it off. With the RC/WB glue between the glue sheet and the blade, I doubt it will stick to hard.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 02:29 
Super User

I did not put any glue on either side... Tell me how it goes when you try to remove it... If it's not coming off, use my trick from the video you can find on my YouTube channel...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 02:35 
Super User

Blade: Barna Original Triumph
FH: Yasaka Rakza PO max.
BH: DMS Störkraft 0.8
side note: adding glue is not a good idea as you add another layer between the sponge and wood which reduces reversal (even if minimaly)

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 03:11 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

There are some glue sheets thas has less glue/stickiness on one side (Gewo I believe). I used that one last time, but without trying to remove stickiness the way Iceman describes above. Instead I used a thin layer of ordinary water based glue on the blade before I attached the rubber with its glue sheet.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 04:37 

well that's just great. Feel like I just ruined the anti. Hopefully there isn't an appreciable difference....I'd find it hard to believe the difference is that much.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 05:01 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Japsican wrote:
well that's just great. Feel like I just ruined the anti. Hopefully there isn't an appreciable difference....I'd find it hard to believe the difference is that much.
I don't think you will notice any difference, at least I haven't.

Skickat från min SM-T580 via Tapatalk

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 06:52 
Super User

You will/can ruin it only if you try to remove it and you do it bad...don't worry...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!