OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:30

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2018, 06:48 

Blade: STIGA ALLROUND CR ST
FH: Boosted H3 National Blue
BH: Boosted H3 PRO Nittaku
Anyone have experience with this retailer? Seems too good to be true.

http://www.powerpingpong.com/dhshu3nan.html

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2018, 02:16 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Maybe he hasn't heard of Seamoon yet? :lol: On the plus side he's in California - if he's selling junk it'd be easier to do something about it. Assuming you also live in California, that is...

Iskandar

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2018, 03:50 

iskandar taib wrote:
Maybe he hasn't heard of Seamoon yet? :lol: On the plus side he's in California - if he's selling junk it'd be easier to do something about it. Assuming you also live in California, that is...

Iskandar

Thanks for replying Iksandar. Im assuming seamoon is a rubber? Lol. I dont live in Cali but rwther nit take my chances. I just received H3 Provincial Blue sponge from TT11 that seems questionable. I know TT11.com is an authorized retailer of DHS products and trust their service but the rubber i got from them has no stamp/serial no. on the back of the sponge. Really weird. Will update with pics later when i gwt home to my computer. Although it seems legit. To me. Ive sent dmitry of TT11 an email with pics and they are looking into it. Anyone else have experience with hurricane 3 provincial ? Im referring to the non-neo blue sponge version. Thanks in advance.

update

as promised attached is a pic, I managed to get some characters to show on sponge. I'm 99% sure it's legit, however one can never be 100% sure.

Attachments:
h3.jpeg
h3.jpeg [ 83.48 KiB | Viewed 4960 times ]

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2018, 08:39 

iskandar taib wrote:

Iskandar

correction: a simple google search answered my question. :D. Taking it further, how does the Haifu compare to Falco Temp Long? :D :rofl: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2018, 02:38 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah, he's still talking about using Chinese low-VOC speed glue, when most people (who do these things..) are using boosters these days. Mind you, the speed glues are still available, so SOMEONE must be using them. Lots and lots of hobbyists in China...

Seamoon is easier to use, you can be done applying it in one or two days. The Falco? It lasts longer, but gee, it makes you wait several days before the dome subsides enough. Kind of like rubber priapism, pretty annoying. If you want something similar to Seamoon but a lot cheaper, get Wendy's (on Ebay). I wonder what it actually is - maybe I can interest some analytical chemists I know to run it though a GC-MS...

Iskandar