OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 12:06

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2018, 07:32 

Blade: Butterfly Timo Boll contr
FH: Tibhar varispin 1.7
BH: Tibhar varispin 1.7
Hi , I am Lee, 49 yr old male from UK. I came back to table tennis 4years ago after a 26 year break and play div 3 Gloucester League. Much as I try to break out of it my playing style is pushing and struggling to attack . Im trying a few different types of blade and rubbers at the moment to see if this will help my game.My other hobby is motorcycle racing . My job is pdr tech , I probably stumbled across this site through Google , bye for now.

Post subject: Re: Introdoce yourself
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2018, 08:11 
Dances with Spammers
Dances with Spammers

Blade: Darker Speed 90 Jpen
FH: Dawei Inspirit Quattro UL
Pusher4 wrote:
Hi , I am Lee, 49 yr old male from UK. I came back to table tennis 4years ago after a 26 year break and play div 3 Gloucester League. Much as I try to break out of it my playing style is pushing and struggling to attack . Im trying a few different types of blade and rubbers at the moment to see if this will help my game.My other hobby is motorcycle racing . My job is pdr tech , I probably stumbled across this site through Google , bye for now.

Welcome Lee. Always great to see people come back to the sport after a gap. I am glad that you found us as well. We are a great group of TT lovers from all around the world and love to talk about the game as much as we love to play it. And i am sure you can break out of your playing style. I used to be a defensive chopper and now I am an attacker, playing Japanese penhold. I am sure if you pose this question about how you can change your style you will get tons of responses. I will add my own two cents about how I made the transition from defender to two-winged attacker. But a quick tip, it is probably not the blades or rubbers.

Hope to see you around Lee!

Local Press Club (Journalists) Champion

The speed of a Rhino and the power of a Gazelle!!!!
http://xtrariter.blogspot.com

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2018, 09:23 

Blade: Butterfly Timo Boll contr
FH: Tibhar varispin 1.7
BH: Tibhar varispin 1.7
Thanks for the welcome ranger-man , looking forward to using the forum.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!