OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:55

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 07:43 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Butterfly has a sole distributor in Australia. Butterfly Japan will only sell through them, so they control the prices in Australia unfortunately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 09:31 
Super User

Zeropong has a new 729 rubber, the Lightening. Looks nice and is hella cheap, I might pick one up. Are you planning on carrying this, but just don't have a shipment yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 10:03 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Yes we will have those shortly and they will also be very cheap, but we can only sell these within Australia (exclusive deal with 729).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 10:46 

I'd like to see more Nittaku stuff - especially the rubbers. Good quality and range.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 11:14 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Yes i agree some nice bags/backpacks and shirts/shorts is a great idea. If we can find a chinese place that sells these are more reaonsable prices, that would be great! Any ideas or anyone seen some good ones?

Sword is a tricky one, since it's so to find any inofrmation. Manufacturers can make the blades sound great in descriptions, but you won't know the quality untill you get a range of the products... It's hard to believe they can be of better quality than Galaxy, since the Galaxy quality is just amazing.

Cheers!

tiwaz wrote:
New Player wrote:
And also more accessories like bags, bat covers, glues, shirts.

Yes, I'd be interested in backpacks specifically for TT, if they're big enough. I need to fit my box of balls, net, bat, spare socks, shirt and hopefully a shoe bag in it. I've been eyeing an Andro backpack but it's $50+, which I'm not willing to pay.

A nice cheap Chinese equivalent of the Andro tour pack would be great.

Also regarding sword,

From what I've read, they're supposed to have better composite blades than Galaxy, and Galaxy better wood blades.

There are three Sword blades I've been (trying) to read about via babelfish translations. Apparently the SER handle gives extra power.
  • Sword KING-SER-90 (in sword king Z). Ply: 6+2+1 (arylate / 'phdaron' core, 6 wood layers, 2 carbon.) The fastest of the three. 92g +-5 according to eacheng.
  • RG-SER70 (ultra outstanding Z). Carbon core, + 4 wood + 2 arylate. Probably the slowest of the three. But probably not a 'slow' blade.
  • RG-SER90 (ultra can Z). same construction as RG SER70, but supposedly faster?

Here are some links:
Link 1
Link 2

Good luck translating. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 11:54 
I am Legend
I am Legend

CST holds the Nittaku dealership. Chances are it's exclusive as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007, 12:11 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Yes you are right!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2007, 03:15 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Photino for now
FH: Haifu Blue Whale for now
BH: Donic Bluefire for now
Avalox is a nice suggestion. I have heard some good things about their sponges too.

I do kinda agree with the guy that suggested more custom stuff. Only I think of it as. You have ties with Dawei apparently. Get those Saviga sponges, and get Globe, and Friendship topsheets. I think people will really like the results of Globes, and Friendship topsheets on Saviga sponges.

On the 999 stuff. I love the Globe, and Juic 999's haven't played any of the others, but those two are clearly not of poor make.

Stop with the BTY stuff guys. Australia is kinda a non-compete country when it comes to BTY. Someone has what seems to be immanent domain there and the others have tied hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2007, 15:28 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Cheers Skippy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2007, 14:10 

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. CST hold the license for Nittaku products but most would agree with me that their range of Nittaku products is nothing less then substandard (atm, a grand total of 5 products).

Nittaku consistently turn out top quailty products, personally I think they are very much underrated. It really doesn't do Nittaku any justice when you hold distribution rights and don't sell any of their products.

Anwayz, back to the wish list. TSP as mentioned before is a great idea, they're sorta in the same boat as nittaku in my opinion. Some pretty apparel would be nice too. :) Other little things like nice looking and practical bat wallets/cover/clamps (everyone needs them right?) hmm, that's about it for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2007, 18:32 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

sh1mpulse wrote:
Sorry if this is a bit off topic. CST hold the license for Nittaku products but most would agree with me that their range of Nittaku products is nothing less then substandard (atm, a grand total of 5 products).

Nittaku consistently turn out top quailty products, personally I think they are very much underrated. It really doesn't do Nittaku any justice when you hold distribution rights and don't sell any of their products.

Anwayz, back to the wish list. TSP as mentioned before is a great idea, they're sorta in the same boat as nittaku in my opinion. Some pretty apparel would be nice too. :) Other little things like nice looking and practical bat wallets/cover/clamps (everyone needs them right?) hmm, that's about it for now.

Thanks for the tips sh1mpulse, and welcome to the forum!

I think CST holds a range which they feel they can sell... a lot of Nittaku stuff is not well known, so I guess they feel they might have trouble selling it, or their cost price is just too expensive.... You have a point though...but I don't think there's much we can do about it since they have the rights...

WEe now have some TSP stuff in already (see announcement section) but we have not had a chance to listy them in the shop.

Yes we're always on the lookout for nice accesories at reasonable prices... if anyone comes accross some please let us know...

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2007, 06:59 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Photino for now
FH: Haifu Blue Whale for now
BH: Donic Bluefire for now
Who the heck is CST?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2007, 22:19 
Super User

Did you ever carry LKT Torrent? I don't see any in the shop now, but I kinda remember it being there before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2007, 23:08 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

It's on it's way... should have it any day now. I'm keen to try that one myself!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2007, 23:09 
Super User

I would appreciate a H2 Blue Sponge in red, if this would be possible ...

Regards, Klaus

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!