OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
Live Table Tennis Videos Table Tennis News Live OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 17:16

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: Make your own blade
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2018, 13:51 

iskandar taib wrote:
A source of 0.5mm veneers! Problem is they're in Australia.
Iskandar
This is not a problem if you live in Australia. (Oh, hang on - I forgot Australia doesn't exist! Silly me.)

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2018, 19:54 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah, when it comes to buying things, there are a couple of items or materials that make me envy Australians (who apparently DO exist even if Australia doesn't.. :lol: ) but then I remember that for a lot of other things Australia happens to be at the far end of a very long supply chain... :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2018, 21:21 

iskandar taib wrote:
Wow.. it's interesting that people would do this sort of stuff. If you notice, it's the very first post, too. Do you have a link to the original post on the other forum, I'd like to go take a look myself.. This is bizarre.

Iskandar

Yes iskandar it is strange .... And yes i have my original post here https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?11808-Create-your-own-blade/page6
and thanks ..... the all my blade making stuff all begins from this forum .... i`m always going here to watch what new comes out here and who has news with their designs or so ,but this one is strange...

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2018, 21:21 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Good grief. That is blatant. Stealing photos is one thing, this is a blatant copy-and-paste, text and all. Weird... wonder why he did it.

Iskandar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31