OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 23:18

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2018, 02:23 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

ppscientific wrote:
Dear Friends,

Thanks for the post. We got a bit busy during the past year on our "daily job" and did not spend enough time on this project.
However, we always serve our Amazon customer with enthusiasm and care. The same adhesive packaged in a tube is available on Amazon.

Table tennis is our passion, and that should take priority over our "real job". Right ? Of course !! We table tennis players all know that. :up:

We will update and take good care of our website and Amazon listing by the end of the year. Before that please consider a very similar glue in a tube on Amazon. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/iNNOGLUE-Spread- ... or+rubbers

There's something wrong. I go to the link above, and there's no way to progress with an order. I USUALLY get a "Add to Cart" button but here I only get a button that says "See all buying options". Click on this and a page opens up saying "There are currently no listings for this search".

I apparently can order over the Innoglue web site (or at least the ordering part of the website still seems to work):

http://innoglue.com/shop-innoglue/

but I have not tried going all the way through the checkout process.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2018, 19:00 
Super User

IS IT IMPAIRED IN COLD CONDITIONS ?

Dear iNNOGLUE STAFF,

I'm still concerned somewhat.
Is it safe to transport this product to North Europe in winter season? We usually have a cold outdoor temperature below 0* Celsius for a long winter period from November to April throughout.
Is the InnoGlue getting decomposed in cold environment, like any other water glues? Here in North Europe table tennis store would give me a warning something like
-- Beware of cold weather. We'll ship out this glue product at your own risk

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2018, 19:28 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

I suppose you could always buy it in summer. One wonders what that latex body paint does when it freezes... :lol: I suppose one really does NOT want to go out of the house with only latex body paint when it's freezing outside anyway...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28012&p=296941&hilit=latex+body+paint#p296914

Iskandar

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2018, 05:26 
Super User

01-12-2018 21:35:50

IS "INNOGLUE" A COLD SENSITIVE PRODUCT ???

Most of Latex based adhesive products are cold-sensitive, you know. We have now frosty weather --10 Celsius degree below zero-point through a day. It is a severe frost outdoor. I do not want to get some Ice Cream instead of Bond Staff. I dont want to get some non-tacky eatable product in the bottle.

So again, I put down my query in most plain words and I expect an answer explicit.

-- IS INNOGLUE A COLD SENSITIVE PRODUCT ???

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2018, 14:53 

Hi, I am an emulsion chemist. When the glue was developed. It went through the freeze-thaw cycles three times and pasted. However, all emulsions are sensitive to freezing conditions and all are eventually unstable. We are currently trying to improve the glue, to make it friendlier to more types of rubbers and some unsealed blades, and to have more stable peeling force long term. However, freeze-thaw performance has not been included in this pending upgrade of adhesive. I am sorry that I am not able to guarantee the freeze-thaw stability of the glue...but this is not so bad, right ? :)