OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Feb 2019, 03:06

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2019, 07:12 

Blade: TSP Balsa 8.5
FH: Victas V>15 Extra Max.
BH: Victas V>15 Extra 2.0
I have ordered TSP Balsa 8.5, Victas V>15 Extra Max. and 2.0 for FH&BH, it will probably arrive today.

My style has changed in late years, now I prefer being highly aggressive, close to the table style, main focus is 3rd ball attack.

I don't play in a club, just tournaments every now and then, but I will try to go for the university team next year, so I will train as much as my curriculum permits :)

I just wonder how would you rate this combination and what should I consider while I'm training and playing (e.g. 'You should focus more on bh flicks and fh fades')

It still sounds like an odd combination, but my last combo was Joola Carbon, Yinhe Sun Pro and Xiom Musa, which now feels excruciatingly slow. This is the first combo that came out of my own due diligence. I'm not a pro neither on equipments nor playing so... Go easy on me please :)

I would like to share some photos once I get.

First try: It seems like a good combo. Fast, indeed but it was hard to keep ball on the table,im not used to such pace :) backhand topspins are much easier, I give half of the effort I used to and it goes much faster. Yet, blocks and shots are where it shines i think.

I need your help on someting: Black rubber looks odd to me

Attachment:
File comment: Looks like it has 'bumps', not played more than 4-5 minutes so I am not sure whether it is ok.
IMG_20190206_161636.jpg
IMG_20190206_161636.jpg [ 77.65 KiB | Viewed 20 times ]

Last edited by aktasramazan on 06 Feb 2019, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2019, 13:34 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Short pips, maybe? :lol:

Iskandar

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!