OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:52

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2019, 16:48 

The types of topics I do like to see in this section:
3. Historic account of the steps that led to certain changes or decisions (eg tuner ban)
4. Examples of where the ITTF is inconsistant or biassed towards or against certain individuals,

The types of topics I don't like to see in this section:
1. This should not be a section for so called 'ITTF bashing', which has proven top be counter-productive as it turns people against each other instead of uniting us for a common cause.
Note: By "bashing" I mean when we're no longer discussing the topic at hand, and we're throwing personal feeling or unsubstantiated claims into the topic to try and make our case
------------------------------------
3. Very few people even know about the glue ban & repeal of 1995
4. ITTF & its member associations are controlled by pips-haters. Can I prove it it ? NO. But is it an open an well known secret.

Unsubstantiated claims :- ITTF has passed 7 changes since 1983 that negatively impact pips players and that is a simple fact & not a fantasy or my personal "feeling"

ITTF claims that regluing / boosting is illegal but boosting and speed gluing are as rampant as 1995. That is not a fantasy or my personal feeling.
And based on this clear fact I want IOC to remove ITTF from Olympics forever.

ITTF is not some holy religion. Even holy religions are bashed mercilessly. Given that why should ITTF be exempt. Why can't I express my feeling that a severely biased sport like table-tennis does not have a right to exist.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2019, 11:35 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Boy oh boy oh boy.... :lol: Talk about naked resentment on display. Defining yourself by the type of rubber you use is.. well, I think there's more to life than that. :lol:

What exactly do you suggest pips players do? Resign en-masse and form their own organization? Run their own tournaments? Ban anti-pips talk? I dunno… if table tennis isn't any good, maybe we should all just take up TTX. Then we won't have ANY rubber to worry about, no need to worry about "glue addicts" and "pips-haters". No, ITTF isn't some "holy religion", nor should it be spared criticism. Then again THIS sort of "criticism" gets really boring after a very short time. If this sort of stuff takes over the forum I'd rather go read Breitbart or InfoWars. Arguing whether Tenergy 05 is better than MX-P is far more interesting.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2020, 04:07 

Blade: Grubba
FH: Tenergy
BH: Desto
iskandar taib wrote:

What exactly do you suggest pips players do? Resign en-masse and form their own organization? Run their own tournaments?

Dejavu 1995 :punch: :punch: :whew: ;) :) :D :rofl:

I heard reliable rumors that this is coming during DEFCON 3 (after December 15,2020) :Defense: :Chop: :up:
They said Tom Weikert should be given one final fair chance to blow off final plea ,just as USATT CEO Virginis Sung (USATT Board of Directors) did, as of October 31,2020

Stay tuned :clap: :clap: :D :D

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2020, 00:59 

Hubeer wrote:
iskandar taib wrote:

What exactly do you suggest pips players do? Resign en-masse and form their own organization? Run their own tournaments?

Dejavu 1995 :punch: :punch: :whew: ;) :) :D :rofl:

I heard reliable rumors that this is coming during DEFCON 3 (after December 15,2020) :Defense: :Chop: :up:
They said Tom Weikert should be given one final fair chance to blow off final plea ,just as USATT CEO Virginis Sung (USATT Board of Directors) did, as of October 31,2020

Stay tuned :clap: :clap: :D :D

Hubeer wrote:
DEFCON 5 with Virginia Sung (via USATT Board of Directors) ended on October 31,2020

DEFCON 4 ends on December 15,2020 with Tom Weikert

DEFCON 3 starts March 2021

DEFCON 2 starts April 2021

DEFCON 1 starts July 2021

DEFCON 4 ends December 15, 2020

They said it t is abundantly clear now that DEFCON 3 & 2 may be a complete & utter waste of anyone's time even to think about this. So just skipping all this and moving right on to DEFCON 1 but start date may be sometime in June, 2021 :x

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2020, 06:45 

iskandar taib wrote:
Iskandar

Carsten Neubauer wrote:
Hi Guys,
For your information, we have nearly 2000pcs of 'Dr.Neubauer Super Block Extreme' in stock that I would love to sell, but unfortunately I can't.
While we strongly disagree with this situation, we have to accept it.
Carsten

No, you do not have to accept it. You "may" have some good news in June 2021 about above rubbers

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!