OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 12:37

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2019, 06:21 

Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: TSP Spectol Red
Hi,

First time poster here based in New York City. I went on a short pips playtest adventure recently, and as a result I have several sheets of rubber that I no longer need. Prices are listed below, though I would prefer trades for items on my wish list.

Inventory:
- Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0mm red (non-Ax version) endorsed by Mima Ito ($20). Excellent condition: used for roughly one month and glued one time. Cut to dimensions of Timo Boll ALC blade (rubber sheet measures: 156mm long x 152mm wide). Lively short pips rubber with good balance of spin and control. Fast returns on blocks and punches.

- Nittaku Beautry 1.8mm red ($20). Excellent condition: used several times and glued once. Cut to dimensions of Nittaku KVW Offensive (rubber measures 159mm x 156mm). Hard to compare speed vs. Moristo given the thinner sponge. Felt more spin sensitive. In a recent tournament, I lost to a player who used this rubber extremely effectively on the backhand side.

- Butterfly Challenger Attack 1.9mm red ($20). Excellent condition: used a several times and glued twice. Cut to dimensions of Timo Boll ALC blade (rubber sheet measures: 156mm long x 150mm wide). Significantly slower than Moristo with much more control.

- Stiga Clippa 2.0mm red ($10). Good condition: back of sponge has a few small divots but still plays fine. Cut to dimensions of 1990s Butterfly Power Drive (rubber sheet measures: 156mm long x 152mm wide). Solid all-around pips rubber with good mix of spin and control. Slower than Moristo.

Can offer up these as well to round out a trade:
- Spectol Red 1.8-2.0mm. Good condition: used for a few weeks, but sponge is beat up in the back due to difficulty removing glue. Still plays well--would be more than adequate for playtest. Cut to dimensions of Timo Boll ALC blade (rubber sheet measures: 156mm long x 150mm wide). This was my favorite rubber of the lot. Speed is fast enough to make blocking and punching dangerous while still maintaining control. Spin sensitivity is perfect. It's less reactive than the other pips above, but still spinny enough for opening flips and rolls.

- Golden Arc 8 2.0mm. Good condition: roughly 9 months old. Cut to dimensions of 1990s Butterfly Power Drive (rubber sheet measures: 156mm long x 152mm wide).

- Golden Arc 5 2.0mm. Excellent condition: lightly used on backup racket. Cut to dimensions of Nittaku KVW Offensive (rubber measures 159mm x 156mm).

- Nittaku NVW Offensive Flared Blade. Great condition. Lightly used as backup racket. Very thin layer of varnish.

Wish list:
- Timo Boll ALC Flared
- Spectol Red in max thickness
- Spectol Blue
- Other "classic" style pips like Spectol (i.e., thinner, less spin sensitive short pips)
- Tenergy 05 max thickness

Please let me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jason

Attachments:
IMG_4742.jpg
IMG_4742.jpg [ 708.01 KiB | Viewed 1057 times ]
IMG_4751.jpg
IMG_4751.jpg [ 501.05 KiB | Viewed 1057 times ]
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg [ 784.71 KiB | Viewed 1057 times ]
IMG_4749.jpg
IMG_4749.jpg [ 726.56 KiB | Viewed 1057 times ]
IMG_4745.jpg