OOAK Table Tennis Forum
https://ooakforum.com/

FS: Re-Impact Smart
https://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39394
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jeanc [ 14 Sep 2022, 15:47 ]
Post subject:  FS: Re-Impact Smart

Hi All,
I have 3 x Re-Impact SMART - ultra light combination blade. Blade size/handle Normal/ FL, Right handed
Used to be my main set up but I had a custom blade made from Re-Impact, so no need to keep these anymore.

Located in Australia

Author:  merlin el mago [ 15 Sep 2022, 00:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

Pics, price?

Author:  jeanc [ 15 Sep 2022, 17:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

AUD 100 for each bladeImage

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Author:  jeanc [ 25 Sep 2022, 12:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

Looking to sell these quick. Make me an offer

Author:  stoffa [ 26 Sep 2022, 00:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

Hi. Are you selling singularly or as a lot? I would be interested in one.

stoffa

Author:  jeanc [ 26 Sep 2022, 05:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

stoffa wrote:
Hi. Are you selling singularly or as a lot? I would be interested in one.

stoffa
I can sell them separately

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Author:  stoffa [ 28 Sep 2022, 17:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

That sounds great. I will take a unit. I am very new to this you will have to advise how to proceed.

Author:  jeanc [ 28 Sep 2022, 17:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

stoffa wrote:
That sounds great. I will take a unit. I am very new to this you will have to advise how to proceed.


I have sent you a message

Author:  jeanc [ 30 Sep 2022, 09:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: FS: Re-Impact Smart

jeanc wrote:
stoffa wrote:
That sounds great. I will take a unit. I am very new to this you will have to advise how to proceed.


I have sent you a message


1 sold. 2 blades left

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/