OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:25

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 09:23 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
Gery06 I haven't tried it with 0.6 sponge but I did try it in 1.0. I like it in 1.0 but I prefer the OX version. I wouldn't say that it got more spin on chops, the control was still very good like OX.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 09:30 

Blade: Sauer and Troger Zeus
FH: Xiom vega Asia DF
BH: Dr Neubauer Troublemaker
Gery06 wrote:
I really love the Trouble Maker but i very curios about the 0.6mm sponge version. Maybe this little sponge can make more backspin when i chop in medium distance behind the table.

Somebody use Trouble Maker with 0.6mm sponge?

I have sent for Troublemaker in 0.6 red.
I will post a review after testing in about two weeks. I can then contrast the sponged version with ox.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 13:43 

Blade: Palio Tct
FH: Yasaka Rakza 7 soft (Max)
BH: Nittaku Best Anti (1.3mm)
Jmkeynes! I looking forward!

I not know how you feel guys but i find with the new plastic ball long pimple or anti rubber much better with sponge. For me long pimple need 0.6 or 1.0mm sponge or anti need thick sponge. Before the plastic ball i always use OX pimple or thin sponge anti but the game change lot.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 19:17 

Gery06 wrote:
Jmkeynes! I looking forward!

I not know how you feel guys but i find with the new plastic ball long pimple or anti rubber much better with sponge. For me long pimple need 0.6 or 1.0mm sponge or anti need thick sponge. Before the plastic ball i always use OX pimple or thin sponge anti but the game change lot.

I have tried many long pimples with 0.5/0.6 sponge over the past few years, but always came back to ox(no sponge).
It will be interesting to see how TM in 0.6 compares with the ones that I have tried previously.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 20:59 
Sitting on Defence
Sitting on Defence

Blade: TSP Trinity Carbon
FH: Tibhar MX-S 2.0mm
BH: Viper 0.5mm
Any direct comparisons to Viper?

Personalized Online Performance Coaching for Table Tennis now available!

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 22:01 

I never tried the Viper but i read in Noppentest Germany forum the Trouble Maker little bit same like Viper soft but much slower.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 22:25 

Blade: DHS 7
FH: DMS Firestorm Black 1,8
BH: TMsponge /Globe979 sponge
I have Troublemaker and Firestorm 1,5 love this combination

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2019, 22:35 
Chopoleon Bonaparte

Blade: Nittaku Shake Defense
FH: Tibhar EvolutionELP 1.9mm
BH: Saviga Super Block OX
Joo Se Kev wrote:
Any direct comparisons to Viper?

I used both the Viper and the Viper Soft for awhile. The main differences for me are that the Troublemaker has a much lower ball trajectory on blocks and chops and that chopping is much more consistent in general. I personally found the Viper Soft to be very difficult to use for passive blocking. The ball would sail way too high. Could've been something about my technique, of course. The Viper was better for me than the soft version and a good rubber in general, but I'm not sure how it would fare with the new ball.

IV. Sauer & Troger Firestarter; FH: Spinlord Waran 1.8mm; BH: Giant Dragon Snowflake OX

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2019, 04:25 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
Gery06 wrote:

I changed also to sponged pips with plastic ball from ox pips. I tried many: Dtecs 0.5, Agenda 1.0 etc. were good.

Now I have feeling that Troublemaker ox somehow combines the good qualities of ox and sponged pips. TM ox certaily feels like sponged in many shots, as the pips bend so much, giving good dwell.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2019, 05:44 

Roy wrote:
Gery06 wrote:

I changed also to sponged pips with plastic ball from ox pips. I tried many: Dtecs 0.5, Agenda 1.0 etc. were good.

Now I have feeling that Troublemaker ox somehow combines the good qualities of ox and sponged pips. TM ox certaily feels like sponged in many shots, as the pips bend so much, giving good dwell.

I will let you know after I have tested Troublemaker with 0.6 sponge. I have played with Dtec 0.5, so I can compare the two.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 00:30 
My Precious

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Joola Golden Tango
BH: Tibhar Dtecs OX
I normally play with a Dtecs OX on my BH just had a sheet of Troublemaker OX on a TSP Trinity Carbon blade. Practised with this set up at my club tonight, first impression the crossover was seamless with very little adjustment needed. :up: It was slower with chop-blocking & passive blocking close to the table giving low returns & good spin reversal. :*: 8) Early days but loved it first up :clap:

See the ball, be the ball...

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 01:57 

At the moment, I am waiting for delivery of Troublemaker in 0.6. So I put the Troublemaker in ox, onto my Chen weixing blade which has a weight of 90gms.
Previously I have used this blade with grass Dtec 0.5 and found this to be very good at chopping away from the table, but a bit too fast. It was also good at backhand attacking.
With the Troublemaker in ox on the Chen weixing blade, this was perfect for my game and I found that chopping and hitting with this on the backhand, was much better than using grass Dtec. I had more control, since the shots were slightly slower.
I will next try Troublemaker in 0.6 onto this blade. Then I can make a direct comparison between Troublemaker in ox and in 0.6 and grass Dtec.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 05:02 

I still wait your review :)

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 05:11 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
jmkeynes wrote:
So I put the Troublemaker in ox, onto my Chen weixing blade which has a weight of 90gms.
Previously I have used this blade with grass Dtec 0.5 and found this to be very good at chopping away from the table, but a bit too fast. It was also good at backhand attacking.
With the Troublemaker in ox on the Chen weixing blade, this was perfect for my game and I found that chopping and hitting with this on the backhand, was much better than using grass Dtec. I had more control, since the shots were slightly slower.

Funny that I played with same equipment (Chen Weixing blade and Dtecs 0.5) and moved to TM ox and made the same conclusions... :lol:

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 06:26 

Gery06 wrote:
I still wait your review :)

Hopefully, by next week.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!