OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:21

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 23 May 2021, 05:04 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
ulbert wrote:
charmander defender wrote:
The problem about it all is that all these discussions on non Ittf material are throwing a dark light again against the pip players.Yes, the cheating continues, of course, due to ridiculous regulations , however, I insist on making people realise that the illegal boosting of inverted rubbers is on the rise and I do not see any inverted players complaining about this .It gives the impression that ONLY the pip players cheat. .

But aren't inverted (1995 speed glue / 2008 boosters / insert new name here after AGM2021) rubber users the majority in ITTF ? And in a democracy, they prevail & whatever rule they institute, however ridiculous or unhealthy (or the ratio of boost cheaters vs pips cheaters) you may feel personally (in fact many many many players, almost everyone, may think you are the one (& only one) repeatedly talking about the minority rights and ethics etc & making a fool of yourselves.........also if you keep complaining about it, what are you or can you do anything about it ? NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. ZERO). Actually it is as if you are trying to incite a (futile) race war between inverted players & pips/anti users.

Also I don't understand your this dark light nonsense. Don't pips/anti players proudly call themselves to be on the "dark" side ?

Dear Ulbert, I will try to be as polite as possible so your "ugly" words( ridiculous , unhealthy,nonsense ) in your previous post can lose the intensity of the impolite intention ..... I do understand you want a reaction from the poster , hence, your use of disrespectful words.... it is sad to choose such ugly nasty words when you have such marvellous ones in the English language,....

Were I to incite a (futile) race war between inverted players & pips/anti users, I would have kept posting about this idea for months on end, far from it!! very sorry if you thought this was my intention,....

O.k dark light nonsense,.... so sorry for using this metaphor,....you seem to feel hurt as you choose nonsense to describe my idea ....maybe you are very right , I make a fool of myself,...

I do not understand why you assume all pips/anti players proudly call themselves to be on the "dark" side ,,,, I am really not proud ,,, just undesrtand it is an strategy ,....

... you sound intelligent, very intelligent indeed,......

PostPosted: 23 May 2021, 07:31 

ulbert wrote:
The problem about it all is that all these discussions on non Ittf material are throwing a dark light again against the pip players.Yes, the cheating continues, of course, due to ridiculous regulations , however, I insist on making people realise that the illegal boosting of inverted rubbers is on the rise and I do not see any inverted players complaining about this .It gives the impression that ONLY the pip players cheat. .

But aren't inverted (1995 speed glue / 2008 boosters / insert new name here after AGM2021) rubber users the majority in ITTF ? And in a democracy, they prevail & whatever rule they institute, however ridiculous or unhealthy (or the ratio of boost cheaters vs pips cheaters) you may feel personally (in fact many many many players, almost everyone, may think you are the one (& only one) repeatedly talking about the minority rights and ethics etc & making a fool of yourselves.........also if you keep complaining about it, what are you or can you do anything about it ? NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. ZERO). Actually it is as if you are trying to incite a (futile) race war between inverted players & pips/anti users.

Also I don't understand your this dark light nonsense. Don't pips/anti players proudly call themselves to be on the "dark" side ?

Dear Ulbert, I will try to be as polite as possible so your "ugly" words( ridiculous , unhealthy,nonsense ) in your previous post can lose the intensity of the impolite intention ..... I do understand you want a reaction from the poster , hence, your use of disrespectful words.... it is sad to choose such ugly nasty words when you have such marvellous ones in the English language,....

Were I to incite a (futile) race war between inverted players & pips/anti users, I would have kept posting about this idea for months on end, far from it!! very sorry if you thought this was my intention,....

O.k dark light nonsense,.... so sorry for using this metaphor,....you seem to feel hurt as you choose nonsense to describe my idea ....maybe you are very right , I make a fool of myself,...

I do not understand why you assume all pips/anti players proudly call themselves to be on the "dark" side ,,,, I am really not proud ,,, just undesrtand it is an strategy ,....

... you sound intelligent, very intelligent indeed,......

I apologize, though you have taken my sarcasm aimed at IOC & ITTF as insulting you personally, which was not my intent

But there seem to be lots of choppers here who can talk a mile but not act.

My point is that ITTF (IOC) must pay for its atrocities since 1983 & I intend to resort to any peaceful, non-violent & legal means necessary to expose their endless rampant corruption

PostPosted: 23 May 2021, 09:04 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
"I apologize, though you have taken my sarcasm aimed at IOC & ITTF as insulting you personally, which was not my intent

But there seem to be lots of choppers here who can talk a mile but not act.

My point is that ITTF (IOC) must pay for its atrocities since 1983 & I intend to resort to any peaceful, non-violent & legal means necessary to expose their endless rampant corruption"

Thank you so much! now I do understand your point .My apologies too for getting you wrong

PostPosted: 23 May 2021, 20:17 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Hmm. Interesting. One sees a pattern here. I've got a pretty good guess who this "ulbert" is... :lol:

Iskandar