OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2022, 00:39 
Super User

Blade: D. M. S. The Wall Def-
FH: S&T Secret Flow Chop
BH: Spectre OX
So pros are individual case....

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2022, 00:54 

Blade: Andro Ligna OFF
FH: Spinfire 1.8
BH: Tactics Ox
DMS is an expensive brand.It is supposed to have good quality products.LSD may work ok but nothing can be compared to TSP,BTFY,Stiga rubbers for chopping .

Just use 0.5/1.0 sponge and put your work into it.TSP curl p1R and stiga in hard sponge being the most complicated to master.Use a soft forgiving sponge and you will need to become a real athlete by chopping lots of balls on the table.You choose the strategy.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2022, 15:33 

merlin el mago wrote:
So pros are individual case....

You know.. I am not a pro player, so I don't think and feel the game like them.
From my point of the view for me this rubber definitely should be a good way to play close to the table, and also in the distance.

For pro players I don't know.
I am not standing with them in the same line so for me equipment for pro players are unuseless because I don't have skills like them ;)

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2022, 23:53 
Super User

So you know, you must train more and better quality of training. No need to be a pro to feel it's a lot of more dangerous the long pips that pros uses than this one. If you aren't pro why you post youtube videos with the characteristics of the material....

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2022, 03:28 

merlin el mago wrote:
So you know, you must train more and better quality of training. No need to be a pro to feel it's a lot of more dangerous the long pips that pros uses than this one. If you aren't pro why you post youtube videos with the characteristics of the material....

This is simple. No one need to be a pro to do a review and say what he or she thinks about this equipment. I think if our reviews would be very week producers of the tt wasn't cooperate with us.

For me personally pips pros like feint long or curl p1 ( now victas ) are unuseless. I can be much more dangerous other rubbers than them. This is only my opinion.

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2022, 06:10 
Super User

Wich ones?

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2022, 02:00 

merlin el mago wrote:
Wich ones?

I am not a classic defender so for me pimples like curl or feint are not so attractive like for example Tibhar grass d'tecs.

PostPosted: 15 May 2022, 23:07 
Super User

what blade is suitable for LSD EL 0X?

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2023, 21:49 

Blade: Donic Defplay Senso V3
FH: Tibhar MXP
BH: LSD Extra Long
I play these pips for some time and I have to say that I'm surprised how good they are.
Block, push and attack is really easy with them.
Chopping is also easy, I've played D'tecs, Dawei, FeintLong with a sponge and I didn't have that control.
For the cons, it's quite slow, so it requires a lot of power when you chop far off the table, but on the other hand, it's easy to chop in mid-distance, and you can chop really hard without loss of the control.

So far for me it's the best LP for chopping, but I've never tried Curl P1V. It's my next position to check :).

But I'm raising this topic because I'm wondering if somebody plays these pips today and has some thoughts to share about it?

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2023, 19:49 
Super User

kamikaze and LSD extra long are similar?
and LSD extra long and Dawei 388D-1?
Are these OX ong pips for pushing/block game?
Regards

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2023, 00:12 
Super User

mj147 wrote:
I play these pips for some time and I have to say that I'm surprised how good they are.
Block, push and attack is really easy with them.
Chopping is also easy, I've played D'tecs, Dawei, FeintLong with a sponge and I didn't have that control.
For the cons, it's quite slow, so it requires a lot of power when you chop far off the table, but on the other hand, it's easy to chop in mid-distance, and you can chop really hard without loss of the control.

So far for me it's the best LP for chopping, but I've never tried Curl P1V. It's my next position to check :).

But I'm raising this topic because I'm wondering if somebody plays these pips today and has some thoughts to share about it?

have you used LSD in OX?