OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:51

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2021, 04:21 

Blade: Baricade
FH: Butterfly Super Anti
BH: Lion International
Hi everyone,

I had a lovely practice session with Redspot today where he allowed me to test his Dawei Super Block on two different blades. Redspot can confirm the blades but one i think was a primorac blade and the other was a Ross Leidy custom blade. The Ross Leidy blade was definitely slower with awesome control. The primorac combination was faster.

Both combinations were so simple to block a variety of topspins with relative ease but with a passive block the attacker does not have any issues in continuing to loop. So limited disruptive effects with passive blocks. Chop blocks were as effective as my Hellfire on the back hand but some how the forehand chop block was definitely more potent. However, where this rubber excels for me was i could play a continuous counter drive which was super effective beyond the 3rd counter drive. The consistency level was mind boggling to me.

I think this is a really promising rubber although i only played about 20 min with it.