OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:56

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2020, 17:32 

Hello.
If you have a free time you can check out our review of Sauer & Troger Hellfire X - new Long pimple rubber.

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2020, 06:18 

Blade: Baricade
FH: Butterfly Super Anti
BH: Lion International
That works very well especially for tall players who can get above the ball and play the vertical style aggressive strike.

The chops are just as effective from distance. You can heavy chop with a decent amount of back spin if you receive plenty topspin and you can chop with a flatter trajectory with less back spin and more speed which is also deceptive.

I must say when you chop hard with the pips on the forehand vertically down when the spinny topspin comes you get ridiculous amounts of back spin. Much more than with the backhand chop from my experience.

You can also play a conventional style inverted type stroke with this pip and it really catches players out because it looks like a normal topspin stroke. This I find can be done with the ball even lower than the net height. This rubber has sufficient grip to play that stroke and it goes dead and you can get a little speed.

Thanks for the video. It sounds strange but this blade and pip combination for me can do everything without too many real weaknesses.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2020, 23:19 

"Thanks for the video. It sounds strange but this blade and pip combination for me can do everything without too many real weaknesses." - we have the same opinion. We played Hellfire X for a few blades. Unicorn was the best of them all. This blade fits this long pimple very well. The ball has interference, reverses spin well. We play the Hellfire X from the very beginning of its appearance on the market. There are no signs of use on it. In our opinion, it is currently one of the best long pimples to play at the table. We join this group of tibhar grass dtecs

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2020, 17:01 

Blade: Baricade
FH: Butterfly Super Anti
BH: Lion International
I must say that the only weakness i have encountered with the Hellfire X is the durability of the pips. This rubber has given me absolute attacking options over the last 2 months or so. However, the pips cannot handle the constant aggressive hits i make with both my backhand and even more lethal forehand. I have gone through 3 rubbers in 2 months with the pips breaking off in the sweetspot and last night the first pip broke off again after using it for 3 sessions of about 3 hours each. I really don't think its a quality issue but it is rather frustrating.

To me the rubber is simply the best thing since sliced bread when used with the Unicorn blade but it's starting to hit the pocket having to replace the rubber once a month. Probably playing passively with simple blocks and chop blocks will add to the life of the pips but that's not where its best attributes are.

I do have another 3 rubbers remaining but was hoping it would last me until June 2021 before i had to purchase some again.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2021, 03:54 

stretch wrote:
I must say that the only weakness i have encountered with the Hellfire X is the durability of the pips. This rubber has given me absolute attacking options over the last 2 months or so. However, the pips cannot handle the constant aggressive hits i make with both my backhand and even more lethal forehand. I have gone through 3 rubbers in 2 months with the pips breaking off in the sweetspot and last night the first pip broke off again after using it for 3 sessions of about 3 hours each. I really don't think its a quality issue but it is rather frustrating.

To me the rubber is simply the best thing since sliced bread when used with the Unicorn blade but it's starting to hit the pocket having to replace the rubber once a month. Probably playing passively with simple blocks and chop blocks will add to the life of the pips but that's not where its best attributes are.

I do have another 3 rubbers remaining but was hoping it would last me until June 2021 before i had to purchase some again.

Thank you for your opinion ;) Regards

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2021, 09:57 

Good day!

Sauer & Troger HellFire X is a great all-round LP rubber. Following link is my review of Hellfire X OX and some video highlights at competition and practice match. Pretty promising, give it a try!

Enjoy
PingpongStephenTai :) :) :)

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2021, 22:17 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
Great video, thank you for sharing. You played very well, I enjoyed watching those points. Both opponents did have a lot of trouble, some with the spin reversal and some with how the ball slowed down more than they expected. Attacks were nasty and control looked high. What blade are you using?

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2021, 00:56 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Omega VII Euro 2mm
BH: Spinlord Orkan 1.5mm
Does anyone know how Hellfire X would compare to Schmerz

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2021, 05:55 

pingpongstephen wrote:
Good day!

Sauer & Troger HellFire X is a great all-round LP rubber. Following link is my review of Hellfire X OX and some video highlights at competition and practice match. Pretty promising, give it a try!

Enjoy
PingpongStephenTai :) :) :)

Great Video ;) We like your style ;)

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2021, 09:43 

Thanks Dwruck and CzopiarzePL for the appreciation of my video posted. Dwruck, sorry for late reply. I have been using Dr.Neubauer World Champion. Its quite OK in most cases. Still in the search of a better blade for harmonizing LP Play!
Cheers
PingpongStephen :) :) :)

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2021, 17:17 

pingpongstephen wrote:
Thanks Dwruck and CzopiarzePL for the appreciation of my video posted. Dwruck, sorry for late reply. I have been using Dr.Neubauer World Champion. Its quite OK in most cases. Still in the search of a better blade for harmonizing LP Play!
Cheers

Searching the best blade for the long pimples it's a never ending story ;)

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2021, 21:24 

CzopiarzePL wrote:
pingpongstephen wrote:
Cheers

Arguably the best blade for Hellfire X is Sauer & Troger Unicorn. I tried this blade with a novelty Saviga Super Block
pips. This set up provides a great control and is a real blocking machine. A forehand rubber Dignics 09C 1.9 mm harmonizes
with this blade as well.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2021, 04:05 

redspot wrote:
CzopiarzePL wrote:
pingpongstephen wrote:
Cheers

Arguably the best blade for Hellfire X is Sauer & Troger Unicorn. I tried this blade with a novelty Saviga Super Block
pips. This set up provides a great control and is a real blocking machine. A forehand rubber Dignics 09C 1.9 mm harmonizes
with this blade as well.

We tested Hellfire X on Unicorn and in our opinion Uncorn is the one of the best blades to this long pimples.
Unicorn has a great feeling, and speed is in our opinion very good because blade is not so fast, and not so slow ;-)
If you like block balls close to the table this will be a great setup Unicorn + Hellfire X. Also Hellfire X very fine play on fire starter from Sauer & Troger.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2021, 17:23 

Blade: Matador Texa Carbon
FH: MX-P
BH: AGGRESSOR 1.5
Hi Guys,
I am playing with dr.neubauer Aggressor 1.5 on the backhand, I play close to the table mostly use it for blocks vs topspins and serve resives, less for attacking.
FH I use MX-P and the blade is a fast OFF blade(matador texa carbon)
I am thinking of changing to the Helfire X - 0.5 on the BH.
what do you think about this idea? have anyone tried both rubbers and can compare the them?
what are the differences?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!