OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 16:04

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2021, 04:40 
Super User

Blade: SOULSPIN DEFENSE
FH: Spinny stuff
BH: Spongeless reviled stuff
I think you're getting a bit of the Streisand effect here...

I didn't know about any of the postings until you brought them up here :D

As for the games against the fit bald guy, looks like standard play when a backhand blocker without much of an attack faces a better, more consistent player... I've had a few 2400+ guys give me a similar beating :lol: the blocks really need to be on point and the other guy having an off day, most likely!

Now I do a more attack oriented style, so I would at least lose swinging! :@

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2021, 00:10 

Check out his mighty robot built to last:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38661

:D

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2021, 01:22 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
I told you,guys! the troll turns up again to feed his insanity.Righton, you'd better start making another fake account,.... you will be banned soon,.... no, I am not mad ( you think I feel so bad while you post lies about me ),... but you keep haggis too busy while banning your fake accounts over and over again,......

For the record : ANY POST OR PIC NOT under charmander defender's name will be the job of the same insane troll,...do not believe ANYTHING HE SAYS,.....do not believe any pic,..... all this is to try and make me mad,... sorry,.... you will never ever make it !,...

YES, you were very right,I am ( happily ) divorced but the rest is a huge lie made up by your crazy mind,.....

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2021, 03:29 

Attachment:
ROBOT JB.jpg
ROBOT JB.jpg [ 38.51 KiB | Viewed 837 times ]
A picture is worth a thousand words... :lol:

Attachments:
robot balls right JB.jpg
robot balls right JB.jpg [ 34.67 KiB | Viewed 835 times ]
robot balls left JB.jpg
robot balls left JB.jpg [ 37.72 KiB | Viewed 836 times ]
posing with robot JB.jpg
posing with robot JB.jpg [ 38.08 KiB | Viewed 837 times ]

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2021, 04:26 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
charmander defender wrote:
I told you,guys! the troll turns up again to feed his insanity.Righton, you'd better start making another fake account,.... you will be banned soon,.... no, I am not mad ( you think I feel so bad while you post lies about me ),... but you keep haggis too busy while banning your fake accounts over and over again,......

For the record : ANY POST OR PIC NOT under charmander defender's name will be the job of the same insane troll,...do not believe ANYTHING HE SAYS,.....do not believe any pic,..... all this is to try and make me mad,... sorry,.... you will never ever make it !,...

YES, you were very right,I am ( happily ) divorced but the rest is a huge lie made up by your crazy mind,.....

just seen that you are using a grubba all plus -is that the old style one or the new model

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2021, 05:36 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
peterpong wrote:
just seen that you are using a grubba all plus -is that the old style one or the new model

The new model.It blocks perfectly alright.Nice touch, decent speed.IMO, if you use a soft sponge on the FH, Grubba all + blocks much better,e.g. Marder in 1.0 blocks much better than Juic 999 in 1.0.Marder has a softer sponge and weighs much less than Juic 999.I also believe the weight comes into play as well, Incredible as it may seem,Grubba all + weighs much more with Juic 999 than with Marder .Twiddling is more comfortable with Marder than with Juic 999.

Moristo Def in 1.4 has a very soft sponge.It also blocks much better than with Juic 999 in 1.0.Hence, we also need to take into account the FH side a lot .

On the other hand, Juic 999 in 1.0 works great on LION Defence and the blocking with such a slow blade is perfect.The pip side blocks very well.Reason? maybe it is because Lion Defence has just 3 plies , it is very slow,extremely light and the wood composition is very different from Grubba all + .

I heard people say the new Grubba all + is very bad in comparison with the old model.I do not think so.There are fake Grubbas on the market.Just make sure you buy from the legal BTFY distributor in your area .If you buy it second hand, chances are you may end up with a fake model .

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2021, 05:50 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
^I had 3 old style ones and sold them on.My style has changed a touch and ive gone from a dead bat to a more allround faster blade.
Im playing better players now so need more speed with my anti chops .
Ill keep my eye on e bay.I was in touch with a fella i sold my last one too but he likes it.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2022, 12:54 

righton wrote:
Attachment:
ROBOT JB.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words... :lol:

These pictures are hilarious! It shows how some players are starving and can't afford a decent robot.
Dayum, I feel sorry for that dude. :dance: