OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:49

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2022, 00:26 

Look at the attached picture. Do you understand the creative design ?

Looks like High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips are sold by street vendors all over Indonesia now LOL

Compare this to sad situation in India . It is not like India does not have the manufacturing capabilities to produce such rubbers. And they are badly need by a very large number of (top) women players who all use long pips now on one side. But since men using long pips in countries like India , Sweden , France, Vietnam & most of Africa is not considered macho, above rubbers like above that are needed badly in the 40+ plastic ball era, are not available in India.

I also noticed that the only Indian company it seems in ITTF LARC is STAG and they have zero long pips rubbers. But when I realized that the brand ambassador for STAG is Swede Peter Karlsson , then I understood the triple whammy (if any of you understand what exactly I mean) .

Then again,. maybe this pip design was avialable without logos already in 1922 with hardbat even before the ITTF was formed in 1926 :lol:

Attachment:
Dragon's tail.jpg
Dragon's tail.jpg [ 118.76 KiB | Viewed 1397 times ]

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2022, 00:42 

rbm77 wrote:

Looks like High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips are sold by street vendors all over Indonesia now LOL

Compare this to sad situation in India . It is not like India does not have the manufacturing capabilities to produce such rubbers. And they are badly need by a very large number of (top) women players who all use long pips now on one side. But since men using long pips in countries like India , Sweden , France, Vietnam & most of Africa is not considered macho, above rubbers like above that are needed badly in the 40+ plastic ball era, are not available in India.

I also noticed that the only Indian company it seems in ITTF LARC is STAG and they have zero long pips rubbers. But when I realized that the brand ambassador for STAG is Swede Peter Karlsson , then I understood the triple whammy (if any of you understand what exactly I mean) .

Then again,. maybe this pip design was avialable without logos already in 1922 with hardbat even before the ITTF was formed in 1926 :lol:

Attachment:
Dragon's tail.jpg

The reason they put the logo on both sides is because some people like horizontal pips, some like vertical pips

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2022, 01:09 

moming wrote:
rbm77 wrote:

Attachment:
Dragon's tail.jpg

The reason they put the logo on both sides is because some people like horizontal pips, some like vertical pips

Yes
It is stated in their product data. They even provide critical data like pip width, height & inter-pip distance (aka pip density)

https://shopee.co.id/-Art.-F4898-JAHANAM-DRAGONS-TAIL-BINTIK-DRAGONS-TAIL-i.157804689.20334873285?sp_atk=96cd5e83-06fc-4546-b086-2ef43b4c999d&xptdk=96cd5e83-06fc-4546-b086-2ef43b4c999d

It is pretty sad that they have like 10 High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips available from more than dozens of vendors on Shopee but it is not possible to get on Shopee unless you are in Indonesia, Malaysia or Phillippines. I would loveto try thee.

If Iskandar Taib is a true friend he would buy some of these rubbers and ship them to me as gift. We go back a long way.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2022, 02:23 

If you are into freaky non-ITTF long pimples, there are so many coming from China. But personally, i only play with ITTF approved equipment

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2022, 07:03 

Blade: Andro Ligna OFF
FH: Spinfire 1.8
BH: Tactics Ox
rbm77 wrote:
moming wrote:
rbm77 wrote:

It is pretty sad that they have like 10 High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips available from more than dozens of vendors on Shopee but it is not possible to get on Shopee unless you are in Indonesia, Malaysia or Phillippines

Why ? ITTF is afraid right?

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2022, 04:59 

rbm77 wrote:

Attachment:
Dragon's tail.jpg

Haha nice ;)) for all and for no-one ;)
People have fantasy ;)

Czopiarze - Tenis stołowy sklep - Sprzęt do tenisa stołowego | Ping Pong | Okładziny do tenisa stołowego | Deski do tenisa stołowego | Tenis stołowy | Długie czopy - Tenis stołowy | Krótkie czopy - Tenis stołowy | GEWO - Tenis stołowy | Der-Materialspezialist - Tenis stołowy | Tibhar - Tenis stołowy | Spinlord - Tenis stołowy