OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 15:41

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2019, 03:12 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
New short pip guys :D

Dr Neubauer Killer Pro Evolution 8)

Our short pimple rubbers KILLER and KILLER PRO have become worldwide bestsellers.

This new version is based on KILLER PRO but comes with a new, blue coloured sponge.
KILLER PRO EVO(LUTION) is an even faster version for a modern aggressive type of game, especially with the new ABS balls.
The rubber is highly effective for fast counter-attacking and deadly hitting since a wobbling and low bouncing ball is produced.

Blocking will also provide good disruptive effect which can result in direct mistakes by the opponent.

In summary, KILLER PRO EVO will cause trouble to your opponent on account of the high speed of the ball and the low bounce it produces.

KILLER PRO EVO: The new weapon for a fast and disruptive game with short pimples!

Category: Short pimples
Colours: red +black
Sponge: 1.3+1.5+1.8+2.0+2.2mm
Speed: 100
Spin: 80
Control: 90

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2020, 20:38 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
Test Killer Pro Evo 1.5

Short test of black version 1.5

Opening up backspin:
Found it easy to open up againt backspin, if the ball is low you have to open the racket a little bit more to lift to ball over the net.

Blocking:
Little bit unpleasant for the opponent, as for a short pip there is good knuckle ball in it.
The ball floats also if you use an other batt angle.
But not better than with medium pips.
Use different angles to disrupt your opponent when you block than you will have different spin balls but you have to practice that good.
Passive blocks are controlled but nothing special, active blocking is required the get the most out of it, lower and faster balls giving trouble to opponent. :devil:

Pushing:
Good, controlled nothing special. No disruption for opponent.
There is more grip in it like rubbers as KO and Aggressor that i played before.
Pushing (like you push with inverted) in Killer Pro Evo gave sometimes a soft feeling like it demped the ball a bit.

Chop:
Is possible but not the thing to do with this rubber only in emergency situation.
Found that if you chop that it could have a soft feel like the ball sinks into the sponge and take the speed out of the ball in the first or second chop. But lost the control in the third chop. So it is possible but i suggest to stay at the table.

Counterdrive:
Fast counterdrive are possible if you have the right angle it can give trouble for the opponent. Balls goes fast and sinks a little bit.
Counterattacks if you hit the ball good, can give direct points for you, but not easy to do. :rock:

Speed:
I found that Killer Pro Evo had little bit more speed than Killer Pro and normal Killer.

Disruption:
Found that the Killer Pro Evo had less disruption in general than Killer Pro and normal Killer.
Active strokes are required to get the most out of it and get disruption. :devil:

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2021, 22:30 

Blade: Viscaria
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 05
BJ20 wrote:
Test Killer Pro Evo 1.5

Short test of black version 1.5

Opening up backspin:
Found it easy to open up againt backspin, if the ball is low you have to open the racket a little bit more to lift to ball over the net.

Blocking:
Little bit unpleasant for the opponent, as for a short pip there is good knuckle ball in it.
The ball floats also if you use an other batt angle.
But not better than with medium pips.
Use different angles to disrupt your opponent when you block than you will have different spin balls but you have to practice that good.
Passive blocks are controlled but nothing special, active blocking is required the get the most out of it, lower and faster balls giving trouble to opponent. :devil:

Pushing:
Good, controlled nothing special. No disruption for opponent.
There is more grip in it like rubbers as KO and Aggressor that i played before.
Pushing (like you push with inverted) in Killer Pro Evo gave sometimes a soft feeling like it demped the ball a bit.

Chop:
Is possible but not the thing to do with this rubber only in emergency situation.
Found that if you chop that it could have a soft feel like the ball sinks into the sponge and take the speed out of the ball in the first or second chop. But lost the control in the third chop. So it is possible but i suggest to stay at the table.

Counterdrive:
Fast counterdrive are possible if you have the right angle it can give trouble for the opponent. Balls goes fast and sinks a little bit.
Counterattacks if you hit the ball good, can give direct points for you, but not easy to do. :rock:

Speed:
I found that Killer Pro Evo had little bit more speed than Killer Pro and normal Killer.

Disruption:
Found that the Killer Pro Evo had less disruption in general than Killer Pro and normal Killer.
Active strokes are required to get the most out of it and get disruption. :devil:

great review

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2022, 14:28 

Blade: Donic Dotec Impuls
FH: Glayzer 09C 1.9mm
BH: Diabolic Special
Does Dr. Neubauer (not on their website) rate the hardness of their sponges, like an equivalent chart/gauge?

From my understanding Killer was the first, sponge hardness in degrees?

Then Killer Pro, harder sponge.

Then Evo.

I'm trying Killer Pro in Max next week, maybe I should upgrade to Evo.

I believe the topsheet is the same, deadly!

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2022, 17:35 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Omega VII Euro 2mm
BH: Spinlord Orkan 1.5mm
I believe Killer Evo has a softer lighter and more tensor type sponge than the standard pro making it play with more speed and spin but less disruption, similar to Spinlord keiler with the old yellow sponge.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!