OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 00:00

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Re: NİTTAKU BEST ANTİ
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 09:23 
Super User

Thanks Matt & DA. Two great videos. :up: From what I see, avmesut's best bet is NBA (at last for now). Disruption appears to be greater with Django but at the cost of being more difficult to attack with than NBA? Maybe I am wrong! I have never played or tried any Anti - at all! as I am still struggling with long pips :lol:

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 17:01 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
TTbuddy wrote:
Thanks Matt & DA. Two great videos. :up: From what I see, avmesut's best bet is NBA (at last for now). Disruption appears to be greater with Django but at the cost of being more difficult to attack with than NBA? Maybe I am wrong! I have never played or tried any Anti - at all! as I am still struggling with long pips :lol:
I agree, he should stay with Nittaku for a while, getting to know it better and explore its strengths and weaknesses.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2020, 21:45 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
Django is pretty much a classic Anti-Spin rubber with some surface friction.I tested it at the time I was experimenting with Spinlord Gigant . I used it in 1.5 mm with great control ,however ,it does not produce any spin reversal at all .I only liked the fact that the ball was kept very low and I was very consistent .At the levels Mesut seems to be playing it might not be so effective.Perhaps,in 2.0mm the added speed can put more pressure .
If Mesut has finally decided to make the change, then, Nittaku Best Anti appears to be a better option for the style shown on the video.I understand Aggressor is not an easy rubber to play with ,anyway.

PostPosted: 14 May 2020, 18:36 

Blade: DER-MAT DELUXE CARBON
FH: VICTAS 103 1.8
BH: Barna orijinal super glan
NBA test videosunu çektim. şimdi düşünmeye çalışıyorum ... fikrinizi ve lastik karşıtı önerilerinizi bekliyorum.
Bu bıçağı bir arkadaşımdan aldım. Benim değil ... Nittaku barwel filosum ... yansıma kafesi N.Barwel filosu nasıl ...
KAUÇUK
DM. ANTİ YANSIMA 1.2 SİYAH
BIÇAK:
Kelebek Grubba Karbon Hepsi +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG5wujn ... e = youtu.be

https://youtu.be/slmvpIHhR5s

https://youtu.be/ 5v5_4RqS_CY

PostPosted: 14 May 2020, 18:46 

NBA test videosunu çektim. şimdi düşünmeye çalışıyorum ... fikrinizi ve lastik karşıtı önerilerinizi bekliyorum.
Bu bıçağı bir arkadaşımdan aldım. Benim değil ... Nittaku barwel filosum ... yansıma kafesi N.Barwel filosu nasıl ...
KAUÇUK
DM. ANTİ YANSIMA 1.2 SİYAH
BIÇAK:
Kelebek Grubba Karbon Hepsi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG5wujn ... e=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/slmvpIHhR5s

https://youtu.be/5v5_4RqS_CY

PostPosted: 21 May 2020, 10:23 

BLADE : Nittaku barwel fleet
Rubber : der materialspezialist reflection 1.2

https://youtu.be/aG5wujnbgFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFA49xc ... ture=share

Last edited by avmesut on 02 Jun 2020, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 30 May 2020, 13:21 

NEW VİDEO
REFLECTION 1.2

https://youtu.be/h9kW0Jn-Y0U

https://youtu.be/aG5wujnbgFA

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2021, 14:04 

I’ve been using in red 1.8 for half a year now on various OFF-/lower OFF range blades. Rozena & Vega Pro seemed to harmonise the best for me as the other rubber for safety and control as the main strategy. Twiddling is a must as it becomes too predictable and you will get figured out pretty quickly.

I’ve found pairing with stable, control type rubber a good middle ground to be able to change from attack or defense depending how the game plays out. I’ve tested along with T05, T64, MX-S, Omega 7 and Rakza Z EH. These seemed to force me into a more active game which frictionless anti would be more suitable. Using with H3/H8 was good for a more defensive set up, especially against much better players who would take the initiative regardless.

So consider what game style you want to play overall. I have a big smile everytime I use my NBA 1.8/Rozena 2.1/JRE 85g setup as all these seem to be the most forgiving material in their respective class. Plus my opponents seem to have a lot of fun as there’s lots of lol moments!

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2021, 18:39 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
ZiFnT wrote:
I’ve been using in red 1.8 for half a year now on various OFF-/lower OFF range blades. Rozena & Vega Pro seemed to harmonise the best for me as the other rubber for safety and control as the main strategy. Twiddling is a must as it becomes too predictable and you will get figured out pretty quickly.

I’ve found pairing with stable, control type rubber a good middle ground to be able to change from attack or defense depending how the game plays out. I’ve tested along with T05, T64, MX-S, Omega 7 and Rakza Z EH. These seemed to force me into a more active game which frictionless anti would be more suitable. Using with H3/H8 was good for a more defensive set up, especially against much better players who would take the initiative regardless.

So consider what game style you want to play overall. I have a big smile everytime I use my NBA 1.8/Rozena 2.1/JRE 85g setup as all these seem to be the most forgiving material in their respective class. Plus my opponents seem to have a lot of fun as there’s lots of lol moments!

Ive used it for a few years now myself.do you chop with the anti or do you drive?i usually chop using an allround blade.
really good players get used to it though. :Chop:

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2021, 18:19 

My mentality is to chop if there is time to. I especially like how this anti can impart enough of my own backspin on a very (very) hard chop motion to an empty serve so it’s not that easy to be killed on 3rd ball. Can settle into long chop defense against the first arched loop or a guided back block on inverted side.

It’s giving me particular enjoyment against opponents that have played long enough that can start adapting to what’s going on and need to think as I try to throw them off the scent by twiddling and mixing in a thinly sliced aided reversal ball. It’s like our version of Bobrow snake, though instead of missing, these balls are flying out into the barriers… “what happened?” :rofl:

Is this how you’ve been using it?

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2021, 04:02 

Hello everyone, I also use this best anti rubber in 1.8 mm thickness. I play with a pencil near the table, could someone show me a video with some strategy to play when receiving services?

I only use this rubber to receive services. Since I use the other rubber on the back (Yasaka Mark V 2.0) when it's my turn to serve

Thanks!

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2022, 02:32 

Blade: Joola Chen Weixing
FH: Butterfly Dignics09C
BH: Tibhar Dtechs 0,5
Hi there

Do you find the NBA 2.0 too slow for hitting on a fast blade ?
I have a Viscaria blade, and trying to find a combination, that can both chop, block and hit.

Looking forward to your insights.