OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:13

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2023, 18:31 

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05 Hard
BH: DMS Scandal 1.2
dwruck wrote:
A while ago I messed around with putting a sheet of Grass D Tec S on the Storkraft sponge. I felt like it made the pips more controllable, but I think I also lost some of the reversal. I didn't do a lot of testing with it, so this is my limited opinion.

I ordered Siga Cybershape Wood CWT with razka z extra hard and Scandal 1.2. Before i get it, I try different things. Last trainning, I played with Storkraft topsheet and ABS 2 EVO sponge. It is the best flanti i played ever, a bit less reversal than with Storkraft sponge, but the control, blocks and pushes are fantastic. You could also attack with it, but I twiddle 90 percent of my backend attacks.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2023, 03:04 

New video vs one of the highest rank player i found on regular championship this year.

Follow me on YouTube ;)

https://youtube.com/user/giacomuz10

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2023, 22:41 
Super User

Blade: Victas Matsushita
FH: Joola Dynaryz ZGR
BH: Tibhar Grass DTecS
gepi1993 wrote:
New video vs one of the highest rank player i found on regular championship this year.

Good win!

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2023, 00:51 

New video :)

Follow me on YouTube ;)

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2023, 23:43 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
Thanks for continuing to post these. You really had that kid crossed up. I can tell your style continues to improve, you've had some nice wins. Congratulations!

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2023, 21:03 

Thanks man ! That season for me has been super good. I got 90% win rate in Championship and my team has been promoted to next series.
Now i will use the pause to test cybershape as you suggested and barna super glanti soft as well :)

Follow me on YouTube ;)

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2023, 02:35 
Unorthodox Batman
Unorthodox Batman

Ive also ordered Super Glanti Soft 1.6. Looking forward to testing it out and comparing with the Storkraft.

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2023, 17:27 

I want to try my sheet of storkcraft 0.8 again. I gave up quickly because it was too difficult to use compared to LPs. It has been in a drawer for about 2 years and when I took it out the sponge was separating from the top sheet and the attached glue sheet is stuck with old glue. I have some soft, slow sponge from TSP Curl 4 and Spin pips chop 2. Would those work with the storkcraft top sheet? Also, what is used to revive flanti frictionless surface? I tried cleaning it with plain water and I think it added friction... Thanks for any help!

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2023, 18:41 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
You can glue the top sheet to the sponge again if you like with ordinary water based glue. Put the glue on the sponge and place the top sheet on the sponge for a few seconds, so there will be glue on both the top sheet. Then let them dry a few minutes (side by side) before you put them together again (leave them under a book or so, to make them stick together). This method is not as good as fabric glued new rubbers, so you will loose some of the effect.

If top sheet is dirty just use micro fibre. If you want to make it slippery (not for competition play, your umpire and opponent will notice it) just spray a few drops of silicone spray on a paper towel and use that to clean the rubber (but this may shorten the life span of the rubber, depending on what is in the spray).

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2023, 04:57 

New match from last season:

I will complete the season with playoffs then start posting with the new setup (Cybershape). I'm now testing Reflection.

Follow me on YouTube ;)

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2023, 05:06 
Super User

Blade: Matador
FH: Dignics09C
BH: Scandal
gepi1993 wrote:
New match from last season:

I will complete the season with playoffs then start posting with the new setup (Cybershape). I'm now testing Reflection.

Good match! The opponent was a little bit too relaxed, didn't move too much but was keeping up okay for a time.

It's good to see more and more players are playing with antis and pimples on a Cybershape blade. These CyberAnti and CyberPimple combinations are so unique and so dangerous in the right hands!

Blade: Dr. Neubauer Matador (flared handle)
Forehand Rubber: Butterfly Dignics09C (2.1 mm, black)
Backhand Rubber: Der Materialspezialist Scandal (1.2 mm, red)
Playing Style: Modern Defender

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2024, 20:40 
Super User

Blade: Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Gewo Proton Neo 450
BH: Desperado Reloaded OX
slipstream wrote:
dwruck wrote:
Slipstream that is a really good looking video, you've got a very nice game! What other DMS antis have you used? I'm using Scandal right now and would be interested in a comparison, if you have used that one. By watching your video, it doesn't seem like it's as slow as Scandal, but the throw looks lower and flatter.

Thank you very much. I have tried a number of DMS antis starting from Mega Block, TES, Scandal and Reflection; all of them on a Revolution blade. I liked Scandal and Reflection (used to play with Reflection before Störkraft ). I personally think that there are 2 major advantages of Storkraft over the others, spin reversal is much higher with ABS balls and the low throw. I also think this is a little harder to control in comparison with the Scandal but that can be overcome with training.

Hope this helps

Thanks
V

Hello, do you have videos playing with reflection? A few months ago I asked DM which anti would best suit my game. I now use LP Desperado Reloaded OX on a Matador Texa Carbon. I attack with LP. DM told me that the best anti for my game is Reflection 0.9. I have used Super glanti 1.2 and ABS2 Pro but I don't like how I play with them.
I notice that they do not respond to my commands (LP does), with a similar stroke the ball go long or to the net.. I also notice that they are more sensitive to spin than LPs when returning serves. In strong blocks ball always go off the table. In addition to the Matador Texa carbon, I have more blades to try (Hallmark Aurora, Neubauer Kungfu and waiting for a Sauer & Troger Unicorn). My intention is to look for something even more disruptive than the Desperado Reloaded OX, to do more damage on blocks without losing control and the possibility of attack. In Spain I have found Reflection and Transformer at a very good price, Störkraft has the same price as everywhere. I have a doubt as to whether the thickness of the sponge affects the throw angle... In the case of the LPs, many people find the OXs uncontrollable but in my case the opposite happens, the LPs with sponge do not respond to my intentions like the OXs do, I don't know if something similar will happen with the antis. Thank you!!
This is my way of playing: https://youtu.be/XYJI2YuNBL0?si=cZWbHV5wd0HinfAj

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20