OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2022, 11:15 

Hey y’all! Hope everyone has been well. I am happy to announce that I have joined team PingPod and I would love to introduce everyone else to it. Many of you on the east coast have seen my videos covering table tennis and you may have seen some of my videos that have been recorded for WTT on the WTT channel as well.

Ever since I got interested in the sport of table tennis about 5 years ago, my goal has been to get as many people into the sport as possible and get new fans to watch this amazing amazing sport. Without a doubt or hesitation I can say that I firmly believe that PingPod is the solution that table tennis has been in need of for a long time. I firmly believe that this organization holds the key to re-popularizing the sport and bring it to a top level in terms of viewership, and engagement.

So what the heck is PingPod? PingPod is a series of staff-less “pods” or clubs that run 24/7. These pods will be open in many locations enabling access to table tennis in locations with sparse table tennis real estate. PingPod currently has many locations in New York, have opened in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and will be opening soon in Florida, Massachusetts, and Chicago, and many more. The goal is to eventually open up all over the world.

Table Tennis fans have kinda been carrying the sport. TT stagnated a bit in the U.S. and I hope that that can be changed. The efforts of few yet very hard working passionate table tennis lovers has kept this sport alive. As PingPod grows, I want to make sure that there is constant feedback from fellow TT addicts that I can funnel in to PingPod to make sure that we stay in touch with the core community.

PingPod has been sponsoring some players for some time and I want to bring forth new content. I want to give the starved table tennis fan access to these players’ matches, trainings, mindsets, and lifestyles through high quality footage that will keep the table tennis fan in the loop following PingPod Athletes.

I want to highlight two of our players who are making their mark on the NE region of the competitive table tennis scene; Adi Sareen from Australia, and Romain Lorentz from France.