OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 15:58

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 19:08 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
OOAK TT Shop is now a Tibhar distributor. :party: We hope to have our first shipment next month. If there are particular Tibhar items you'd like to see, please let us know, so that we can ensure we include them. :oops:

Personally I'll be glad to have our own supply of Dtecs, and we'll also be able to get it the thin 0.5mm sponge, which does not appear to be available anywhere else outside Germany.

For OOAK forum friends here, I'd be happy to offer wholesale price for something specific that you're interested in, for this first shipment, so let me know if I can help you with something. ;)

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 19:48 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Victas VS401
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Great news, I don't mind Samsonov.

Don't order especially, but I'd be interested in a low cost ALL/ALL+ blade next time I'm doing a club order, which is when the current bat sells. Something in the Donic Allplay price range, not sure if Tibhar have them.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 20:58 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

The Samsonov Alpha is one of the most popular blades, and that will likely be in a similar price range. We will definitely stock that one regardless. ;)

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2015, 12:30 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

As you guys probably realised, when it comes to OOAK shop, it's me who works out what equipment is worth stocking, and which is not, which is a job I really enjoy, but find it tough at times. :oops:

When it comes to Tibhar, although I've tried quite a few of their recent Tensors, I feel that the Evolution series is their latest and greatest and appears to be most popular, so for their offensive range of rubbers I can see little reason to stock their earlier series like 1Q, 5Q, Aurus, Genius, Nianmore, Nimbus, Sinus, etc.

Does that makes sense, or were there some series which were special or unique?

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2015, 18:11 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Victas VS401
BH: Victas Triple Regular
I've no idea the answer to your question however I wonder if latest and greatest is due to speed, is something like Aurus still a viable option if someone wants something slower, especially if a bit cheaper.