OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 14 Jul 2020, 07:21


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 07:52 
Offline
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User
User avatar

Joined: 21 Mar 2007, 15:49
Posts: 1566
Location: USofA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 15 times
I have forgotten the address for the website in Germany that has the wide variety of long pips, please remind me.:)

Old Person Moment
tOD


Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 08:24 
Offline
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:49
Posts: 11064
Location: USA
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 542 times
Blade: Grubba ALL+
FH: Marder 1mm
BH: Dornenglanz ox
theOldDuffer wrote:
I have forgotten the address for the website in Germany that has the wide variety of long pips, please remind me.:)

Old Person Moment
tOD

ttdd.de or contra.de

_________________



The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.
Homer J. Simpson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 11:18 
Offline
More Block Than Bite
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2011, 12:33
Posts: 516
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
mynamenotbob wrote:
ttdd.de or contra.de

Can Contra.de send Butterfly products to the US? I know some places can't, not sure about them. Thanks...

_________________
"Success is on the same road as failure; success is just a little farther down the road."

Gambler OS Kevlar | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX

Red Tide by Ross Leidy | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 11:45 
Offline
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:49
Posts: 11064
Location: USA
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 542 times
Blade: Grubba ALL+
FH: Marder 1mm
BH: Dornenglanz ox
Dawg15 wrote:
Can Contra.de send Butterfly products to the US? I know some places can't, not sure about them. Thanks...

I don't know -- but you have NO CHOICE but to buy outside the U.S. for a large number of Butterfly products. For example, Super Anti in 1.5 or 1.3, Tackiness Chop in 1.1 or 1.3, Tenergy in 1.7, and a lot of blades if you like straight handles.

_________________



The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.
Homer J. Simpson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 12:33 
Offline
More Block Than Bite
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2011, 12:33
Posts: 516
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
mynamenotbob wrote:
I don't know -- but you have NO CHOICE but to buy outside the U.S. for a large number of Butterfly products. For example, Super Anti in 1.5 or 1.3, Tackiness Chop in 1.1 or 1.3, Tenergy in 1.7, and a lot of blades if you like straight handles.

Yes, I struggled for a little bit trying to find tackiness chop in 1.1 and 1.3. I actually had a place send it to me by mistake and when I tried to order more they refused, so I settled with 1.5 (through Butterfly in US) and grew to like it.

I want to order from Contra.de but don't want to pay and then find out they can't ship it to me. I sent them an email, maybe they will respond back and let me know.

_________________
"Success is on the same road as failure; success is just a little farther down the road."

Gambler OS Kevlar | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX

Red Tide by Ross Leidy | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 14:51 
Offline
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:49
Posts: 11064
Location: USA
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 542 times
Blade: Grubba ALL+
FH: Marder 1mm
BH: Dornenglanz ox
Dawg15 wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
I don't know -- but you have NO CHOICE but to buy outside the U.S. for a large number of Butterfly products. For example, Super Anti in 1.5 or 1.3, Tackiness Chop in 1.1 or 1.3, Tenergy in 1.7, and a lot of blades if you like straight handles.

Yes, I struggled for a little bit trying to find tackiness chop in 1.1 and 1.3. I actually had a place send it to me by mistake and when I tried to order more they refused, so I settled with 1.5 (through Butterfly in US) and grew to like it.

I want to order from Contra.de but don't want to pay and then find out they can't ship it to me. I sent them an email, maybe they will respond back and let me know.

Butterfly's North American distributor Martin Kilpatrick should be required to carry the entire Butterfly line if they want exclusivity. For them to try to stop players from buying Butterfly products that they refuse to carry from international vendors is unfair to Butterfly customers and a terrible business practice.

_________________



The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.
Homer J. Simpson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 20:20 
Offline
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
User avatar

Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 12:34
Posts: 32622
Location: Adelaide, AU
Has thanked: 2022 times
Been thanked: 1326 times
Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I'm sure there would be plenty of other retailers that would gladly stock the entire Butterfly range to get the exclusive distributorship!

_________________
OOAK Table Tennis Shop | Re-Impact Blades | Butterfly Table Tennis bats
Setup1: Re-Impact Smart, Viper OX, Victas VS 401 Setup2: Re-Impact Barath, Dtecs OX, TSP Triple Spin Chop 1.0mm Setup3: Re-Impact Dark Knight, Hellfire OX, 999 Turbo
Recent Articles: Butterfly Tenergy Alternatives | Tenergy Rubbers Compared | Re-Impact User Guide


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 22:49 
Offline
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User
User avatar

Joined: 21 Mar 2007, 15:49
Posts: 1566
Location: USofA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Dawg15 wrote:
mynamenotbob wrote:
ttdd.de or contra.de

Can Contra.de send Butterfly products to the US? I know some places can't, not sure about them. Thanks...


Thanks,
tOD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 22:57 
Offline
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User
User avatar

Joined: 21 Mar 2007, 15:49
Posts: 1566
Location: USofA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Can Contra.de send Butterfly products to the US? I know some places can't, not sure about them. Thanks...[/quote]

TeesSport can't ship B'fly products to the US or couldn't.
tOD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2011, 12:43 
Offline
More Block Than Bite
User avatar

Joined: 11 May 2011, 12:33
Posts: 516
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
theOldDuffer wrote:
TeesSport can't ship B'fly products to the US or couldn't.
tOD

Yea, they still can't. I emailed them also and they replied today saying they aren't allowed :( .
mynamenotbob wrote:
Butterfly's North American distributor Martin Kilpatrick should be required to carry the entire Butterfly line if they want exclusivity. For them to try to stop players from buying Butterfly products that they refuse to carry from international vendors is unfair to Butterfly customers and a terrible business practice.

I agree, and just sent an email complaining to Butterfly about this. Probably won't change anything but worth a shot :smirk: .

_________________
"Success is on the same road as failure; success is just a little farther down the road."

Gambler OS Kevlar | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX

Red Tide by Ross Leidy | Avalox Pronte Soft 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2011, 16:17 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 19:37
Posts: 293
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
www.tt-noppen-laden.eu/ - The owner is Guenther Koelz
http://www.frija-tt-shop.de - The shop from Friedel Jansen

BestRegads Uli

_________________
Blade: ULMO Die Angel Off-
FS: Nimbus 2.0
BH: differnt LP (531a)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: German TT site
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2011, 19:46 
Offline
Super User

Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 04:55
Posts: 228
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
The retailers in Europe are normally not allowed to ship BTY stuff out of EUROPE.
Because Butterfly Europe (Tamasu in Moers, Germany) has only the right to sell their stuff IN EUROPE.

An other example: iruiru is not allowed to ship their bty stuff to europe.


These have been the three big changes in the last year:

higher prices with no discounts
no shipments out of europe for the retailers in Germany / Europe
from 01.07.11 exclusive BTY shops all around Germany

Contra has a big stock. So we can ship Butterfly stuff in Germany for the next time.

And we have got other stuff which is a good alternative to BTY. For example:

Like Primorac OFF-:

http://www.contra.de/product_info.php/i ... -OFF-.html

Like Sriver FX:

http://www.contra.de/product_info.php/i ... EC-FX.html

Like Sriver L:

http://www.contra.de/product_info.php/i ... TEC-L.html

Like an Boll ALC:

http://www.contra.de/product_info.php/i ... C-OFF.html

_________________
Blade: Sauer & Tröger Zeus straight
FH: adidas Blaze Spin (black)
BH: Sauer & Tröger Hellfire OX (red)

http://www.sauerundtroeger.de
http://www.facebook.com/sauerundtroeger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax8j2PbG ... r_embedded
http://hsv-tischtennis.de/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2018 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group