OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 18:00

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TTNPP
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2013, 22:03 

I recently ordered an Andro TT blade with Donic Bcuda and S3 rubbers. I am not new to the sport but this is my first custom blade so I had them put the rubbers on for me. When I received the blade, I was surprised to see that there was little to no glue binding the rubber to the blade therefore with every swing the rubber would flap. I could very easily pull the entire rubber off of the blade. I imagine this isn't supposed to happen and I have still not been able to get into contact with this guy. What went wrong? and how do I fix it?

Order shipped and arrived in about a week.

Thanks,

Dave

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 00:50 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
dcsanch wrote:
I recently ordered an Andro TT blade with Donic Bcuda and S3 rubbers. I am not new to the sport but this is my first custom blade so I had them put the rubbers on for me. When I received the blade, I was surprised to see that there was little to no glue binding the rubber to the blade therefore with every swing the rubber would flap. I could very easily pull the entire rubber off of the blade. I imagine this isn't supposed to happen and I have still not been able to get into contact with this guy. What went wrong? and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Dave

New modern rubbers with large bubbles in sponge usually needs to be glued twice. Just buy some approved waterbased glue and glue the sheets again. It won't cost you much. Probably someone you know at your club have some glue to lend you. Good luck!

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 04:50 
Super User

dcsanch wrote:

Thanks,

Dave

TTNP is not serious seller. Lot of complaints from lots of people.
Learn to glue yourself. It is not hard. I learned from internet and always works fine.
Get some water based glue. Apply thin layer on rubber and blade and wait for few minutes. Put rubber on blade and roll something on top of rubber. Than put stack of books for a few minutes and rubber should be glued properly (works for me every time, never had problems). Find youtube clip about gluing rubbers to get complete picture...

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 21:45 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Victas VS401
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Received a small item from TTnpp to Australia in 8 days. :clap: Hong Kong post sure is a lot better than China post.

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2013, 02:49 
Super User

Blade: Appelgren Allplay
FH: Mark V GPS 2.0
BH: Reflectoid 2.0
TTNPP MIGHT (not WILL) take a little while to deliver, but they work, and they are inexpensive!

Personally, I would recommend that anyone glue their own rubbers.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2013, 16:58 

i normaly don't post that much, i just read but i have to say im impressed by ttnp.

I asked a question if they had 2 different rubbers in stock and got a reply within 4hours on a saturday.
when i ordered i ordered 2 black rubbers as a misstake but soon after my order was placed i was asked if i really meant to order 2 black, since i asked about the tsp curl in red earlier.
and after he had to wait 10hours on my reply the package was delivered to HK Post a few hours after that.

now the fun part begins, tracking a HK post package to sweden to see how long that takes but that's out of ttnp's hands.

Best regards
Henrik

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2013, 17:03 
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.

Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita ZC
FH: BTY Dignics 64 (2.1mm)
BH: Victas P1V (1.5mm)
My delivery from ttnpp was incredibly quick to the UK, think it took 5 working days

[Other gear I've used]
Blades: Butterfly Defence 3, Butterfly Defence Pro, Butterfly Innerforce ZLC, Butterfly Innershield, DHS Power G7, Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon
SPs: Friendship 802 (1.5), TSP Spectol (1.3, 1.8, 2.1), TSP Spectol Speed (1.3), TSP Super Spinpips Chop Sponge 2 (0.5, 1.3)
LPs: Butterfly Feint Long II (1), Butterfly Feint Long III (0.5, 1.3), Tibhar Grass D.TecS (OX), TSP Curl P1-R (0.5, 1, 1.3), TSP Curl P4 (1.3)

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2013, 20:04 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
hensu wrote:
i normaly don't post that much, i just read but i have to say im impressed by ttnp.

I asked a question if they had 2 different rubbers in stock and got a reply within 4hours on a saturday.
when i ordered i ordered 2 black rubbers as a misstake but soon after my order was placed i was asked if i really meant to order 2 black, since i asked about the tsp curl in red earlier.
and after he had to wait 10hours on my reply the package was delivered to HK Post a few hours after that.

now the fun part begins, tracking a HK post package to sweden to see how long that takes but that's out of ttnp's hands.

Best regards
Henrik

Good luck hensu, and welcome to the forum! :up:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2013, 07:28 

got the items today and 2 weeks shipping time in the middle of christmas is ok, ttnp sent it after 1 day so the slow player is HK post. but if you aren't in a really hurry i dont see a problem with TTNPP

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2013, 09:16 

I needed to change my order from them and they quickly changed my order and now i'm waiting for my blades to arrive.

Galaxy 987 - JPen Globe 999 Pro Version 2.0mm

Joola Chen Weinxing Cpen 802-40 2.2mm Tsp Curl P1r 0.5mm

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 04:49 

Arrived today my Two blades it was fast since the problem was my National Post who keep the items more than 10 days but that's okay.

No it's time to glue all the Rackets and rubbers and start to become a good Jpen/Cpen Penholder.

Galaxy 987 - JPen Globe 999 Pro Version 2.0mm

Joola Chen Weinxing Cpen 802-40 2.2mm Tsp Curl P1r 0.5mm

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2014, 03:07 
Freak of Nature!
Freak of Nature!

Is TTNPP generally well behaved at the moment? I used to order from them all the time but the last time I ordered and paid for a rubber was at the end of 2012 and it's still pending now.. more than a year later lol. :clap: I need to order some stuff but I'd prefer if they sent my last order first, just so everything is fair and even in the world before I send them more business :up: .

Edit: All good! they are easy to contact these days. Ordered my new stuff.

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2014, 20:50 

foam wrote:
Is TTNPP generally well behaved at the moment? I used to order from them all the time but the last time I ordered and paid for a rubber was at the end of 2012 and it's still pending now.. more than a year later lol. :clap: I need to order some stuff but I'd prefer if they sent my last order first, just so everything is fair and even in the world before I send them more business :up: .

Edit: All good! they are easy to contact these days. Ordered my new stuff.

I ordered from TTNPP seven days ago, and two days ago I received the parcel. I live in Denmark, so the shipping is quite fast. I am expecting two more orders (which I ordered separately, but they sent both orders in one parcel), and in that occasion I wrote them because the parcel ended up in customs, despite the fact that I placed two orders only not to exceed my country's limit for imported goods (15 USD). I used the "contact" link in the top right corner, and 30 minutes later I received an answer to my query (on mail). I must say I did not expect to get an answer that fast. I am impressed.

Info:
The answer to my question was simple - I should just attach a comment to the order, saying that each order should be handled separately.

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 03:55 

Placed a test order with TTnPP and it was in the mail after 3days and I received a tracking number so I could follow the package all the way to my door. Total delivery time from placed order was 14days HK to Sweden.

Will order again from them without a doubt.

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 04:38 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tsp Black Balsa 3.0
FH: t05 1.9 boosted
BH: 388d ox black
Iwill use these again a week to uk is good going and that was free delivery on Donic rubbers,just wish they stocked blades with straight handles

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next