OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:41

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 00:18 

I just bought some rubbers from eacheng on 25th of december and they didnt arrive till now I checked usps the tracking status is same from 26th:origin post preparing shipment
but on china post tracking status:departure from outward office of exchange which makes me :sweat:.So I need to know what was your worst shipping time from eacheng just to give myself some patience

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 00:25 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
I'd say about 3-4 weeks. I got an order about 3 or 4 days ago when I put the order in about the 19th of December I think. Eacheng is very reliable. I've never had an order not arrive in about 5 years of buying from them.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 01:20 

RebornTTEvnglist wrote:
I'd say about 3-4 weeks. I got an order about 3 or 4 days ago when I put the order in about the 19th of December I think. Eacheng is very reliable. I've never had an order not arrive in about 5 years of buying from them.

What was the tracking info there?
You live is australia so I think might take even more days to USA right? (just trying to :whew: )

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 03:04 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Normally 2.5-3 weeks, but my last two orders took over a month. I live in the US.
tOD

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 03:15 

theOldDuffer wrote:
Normally 2.5-3 weeks, but my last two orders took over a month. I live in the US.
tOD

Thanks what was the tracking status on the usps?

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 04:29 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

loop__machine wrote:
theOldDuffer wrote:
tOD

Thanks what was the tracking status on the usps?

I have received them.
tOD

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 22:13 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

loop__machine wrote:
RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

You live is australia so I think might take even more days to USA right? (just trying to :whew: )

Sounds like US delivery is similar to here. I think I did get a tracking email, but I knew it would come so didn't worry too much. One rubber they couldn't supply in the sponge thickness I wanted, so they emailed me to sort it out. In the end to save time they sent me a slightly more expensive rubber which they had in stock at the right sponge thickness and said not to worry about the price difference. Pretty good service IMO.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 22:13 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

loop__machine wrote:
RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

Sounds like US delivery is similar to here. I think I did get a tracking email, but I knew it would come so didn't worry too much. One rubber they couldn't supply in the sponge thickness I wanted, so they emailed me to sort it out. In the end to save time they sent me a slightly more expensive rubber which they had in stock at the right sponge thickness and said not to worry about the price difference. Pretty good service IMO.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2013, 00:30 

RebornTTEvnglist wrote:
loop__machine wrote:
RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

Thats really great.I hope to see my rubbers arrive even in any thickness :)

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2013, 03:46 
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.

Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita ZC
FH: BTY Dignics 64 (2.1mm)
BH: Victas P1V (1.5mm)
My express shipping took around 12 days over the Christmas period - slower than OOAK's standard shipping, but still a reasonable time (that's to UK, btw). Their customer service was good, will certainly buy from there again.

[Other gear I've used]
Blades: Butterfly Defence 3, Butterfly Defence Pro, Butterfly Innerforce ZLC, Butterfly Innershield, DHS Power G7, Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon
SPs: Friendship 802 (1.5), TSP Spectol (1.3, 1.8, 2.1), TSP Spectol Speed (1.3), TSP Super Spinpips Chop Sponge 2 (0.5, 1.3)
LPs: Butterfly Feint Long II (1), Butterfly Feint Long III (0.5, 1.3), Tibhar Grass D.TecS (OX), TSP Curl P1-R (0.5, 1, 1.3), TSP Curl P4 (1.3)

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 13:26 

My first order from Eacheng came in today. Took exactly 14 days; By AIR -Small packet. I even got a free 999T Rubber! :D

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2013, 23:35 
Super User

The longest I've seen was 20 days over the holiday season (to North America).
Don't forget about the Chinese holidays too (wikipedia Public_Holidays_in_China).

Last time I bought rubbers they included protection sheets.
(They don't do that every time, but I think I read somewhere that they do it for DHS rubbers.)
The last two times I bought blades they included a free 999T red!
(I wouldn't expect that every time either.)

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2013, 05:27 

unfortunately up till now I havent received my packages

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2013, 08:15 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: BBC 400
FH: Victax VO > 102
BH: GD Attack Long
I've placed at least ten orders with Eacheng.net over the last few years and all arrived in California within 2-4 weeks, with nary a one ending up in US Customs or hit with any other undue delay. That's significantly better than my experience with parcel shipments I've received from Canada, where delays, high rates, and import duties are the norm. I consider Eacheng's shipping performance to be a minor miracle in that they're sending parcels half way around the globe for $10-25 and doing it reliably.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2013, 23:31 

nathanso wrote:
I've placed at least ten orders with Eacheng.net over the last few years and all arrived in California within 2-4 weeks, with nary a one ending up in US Customs or hit with any other undue delay. That's significantly better than my experience with parcel shipments I've received from Canada, where delays, high rates, and import duties are the norm. I consider Eacheng's shipping performance to be a minor miracle in that they're sending parcels half way around the globe for $10-25 and doing it reliably.

Do you remember what was the tracking info there when you tracked? cause mine is still preparing for shipment (usps) since 25th december,still counting for parcel to arrive

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next