OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:36

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2018, 02:35 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah, the fact that all packages from China have tracking numbers (though not all are actively tracked) is a major reason why it works for me. Our post office here has a huge pilfering problem. Packages from the US and Europe are usually not tracked (unless you request it) and very, very often just disappear without trace. I've had a couple of packages in the $100-200 range just disappear because the people who shipped them were TOO fast - I didn't get a chance to say I needed them tracked. I've had a very few things not arrive from AliExpress, none table tennis related and about all of them were very small sub-$1 items (not sure what people would do with habanero seeds other than plant them... :lol: ) and I was able to get my money back when I bothered to file a dispute. The first time they had a 11-11 sale I bought three or four USB drives and micro SD cards - ALL of them turned out to be fake (when you fill them up with data they'll take maybe 500 MBytes worth, and then everything else would be corrupt). I got my money back without much hassle for all of them.

How does the Palio bat compare with the M8? Faster? Slower? What about the degree of control in blocks and pushes?

Iskandar

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2018, 11:47 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT PRODUCTS.

Be sure the DHS Rubber has the round hologramme sticker upon.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2018, 02:52 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah, you really have to be careful - lots of counterfeit DHS pre-made bats out there. :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2018, 03:53 

BH: straight
iskandar taib wrote:
Yeah, the fact that all packages from China have tracking numbers (though not all are actively tracked) is a major reason why it works for me. Our post office here has a huge pilfering problem. Packages from the US and Europe are usually not tracked (unless you request it) and very, very often just disappear without trace. I've had a couple of packages in the $100-200 range just disappear because the people who shipped them were TOO fast - I didn't get a chance to say I needed them tracked. I've had a very few things not arrive from AliExpress, none table tennis related and about all of them were very small sub-$1 items (not sure what people would do with habanero seeds other than plant them... :lol: ) and I was able to get my money back when I bothered to file a dispute. The first time they had a 11-11 sale I bought three or four USB drives and micro SD cards - ALL of them turned out to be fake (when you fill them up with data they'll take maybe 500 MBytes worth, and then everything else would be corrupt). I got my money back without much hassle for all of them.

How does the Palio bat compare with the M8? Faster? Slower? What about the degree of control in blocks and pushes?

Iskandar

I think the Palio is a little faster than the M8 and is great for faster dynamic hitting.Has good control for pushing etc. but lacks a little punch for serving with spin. The set up is rather heavier than the M8 and I do prefer a lighter weight blade. But at that price its brilliant.
Having made those comments I shuld add that I have only played against the wife so far so probably not the best test.