OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 18:09

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2020, 17:05 

Blade: Yinhe N9s cPen
FH: Yinhe Mercury 2 hard
BH: DHS Skyline 3-60
iskandar taib wrote:
So you managed to get info from somewhere? :lol:

Iskandar
He was using Tibhar MXP, but in his latest videos I sau the butterfly logo on his black rubber and even his t-shirt is now with the butterfly logo.

But you can see that's he's using a Tensor/ESN rubber by watching his forehand loops with the european shitty technique, his arm is curved will chinese players use their whole arm with those hard sponges and tacky rubbers.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2020, 18:40 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

How do you know he was using MX-P in the past (inside knowledge perhaps?), and how do you know he's not using Dignics 09 now? :lol:

I just love this method of reasoning.. all European players use "shitty" rubber and have "shitty" technique, therefore he must, too, and you can tell by his strokes. I suppose it's a generalization, but I'll bet a lot of European players do use Hurricane (you can't be the only one :lol: ) - after all, it's relatively inexpensive and it's very available from any European retailer, and many of them are as EJ as anyone here is and will try anything... Doesn't mean they don't have "shitty" technique, though.. :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2020, 19:26 

Blade: Yinhe N9s cPen
FH: Yinhe Mercury 2 hard
BH: DHS Skyline 3-60
iskandar taib wrote:
How do you know he was using MX-P in the past (inside knowledge perhaps?), and how do you know he's not using Dignics 09 now? :lol:

I just love this method of reasoning.. all European players use "shitty" rubber and have "shitty" technique, therefore he must, too, and you can tell by his strokes. I suppose it's a generalization, but I'll bet a lot of European players do use Hurricane (you can't be the only one :lol: ) - after all, it's relatively inexpensive and it's very available from any European retailer, and many of them are as EJ as anyone here is and will try anything... Doesn't mean they don't have "shitty" technique, though.. :lol:

Iskandar

No official information, let's ask Emrattich :)

But you can see the logo of butterfly on his forehand rubber in some videos and he's a butterfly sponsored player.

Dignics 09C,maybe, but in the past videos there was not Dignics 09C since it's been released for a couple of months, maybe Spin Art, but the way the ball comes out from his forehand seems more Timo Boll style than Ma Lin or Ma Long style.

Yes, indeed, there are a lot of amateur players in Europe using chinese tacky rubbers, but many of them are trying to get rid of the tackyness :)))

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2020, 16:51 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Aurelian wrote:
iskandar taib wrote:

No official information, let's ask Emrattich :)

Anything unofficial maybe? :lol: Or else I guess we can safely say this is an assumption. Or an educated guess.

Aurelian wrote:
But you can see the logo of butterfly on his forehand rubber in some videos and he's a butterfly sponsored player.

Dignics 09C,maybe, but in the past videos there was not Dignics 09C since it's been released for a couple of months, maybe Spin Art, but the way the ball comes out from his forehand seems more Timo Boll style than Ma Lin or Ma Long style.

Dignics 09C has been out for a lot longer than you think, I think.. the first post about it was at the end of January:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=36620

Ironically, both Boll and Ovtcharov have switched to Dignics 09C. Do they immediately start using Ma Long strokes? :lol:

Aurelian wrote:
Yes, indeed, there are a lot of amateur players in Europe using chinese tacky rubbers, but many of them are trying to get rid of the tackyness :)))

Not that tackiness lasts all that long anyway.. :lol: Probably too tacky right out of the packet.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2022, 04:10 

Blade: Hallmark Combination
FH: Tenergy 64
BH: Grass D Tecs OX
Dang Qiu uses a Butterfly ALC Blade , Dignics 09c in his forehand, and Tenergy 05 Hard in his backhand.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2022, 05:57 

I've played with cpen for 30 years. I've never played traditional style cpen.
I've done it like this. I have grip tape on my handle. And I hold the racket way up on the grip and also place my four finger on the bottom half on the backside rubber. This gives a super natural way of doing backhand loops and drives and smashes super easy. It's just point and shot.
I've seen so many cpen players having issues if they aren't quick on their feet. This made me also do this that I'm mostly playing a short game until I can drive with FH or BH and then step away from the table and most of the time just out play them with my BH. It was wery successful for several years and still is.
Meet several cpen players who has asked how I can drive so easily with BH and I've showed how i hold my Cpen. Tried to play it more traditional but then it's unplayable for me. The BH is much worse.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk